Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom (47313 Views)

Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) / Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi / Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by ProfAmaben(m): 10:59am On May 20, 2020
Managing the airline won't be easy, Nigeria airways comes to mind
Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by Teccowills(m): 11:06am On May 20, 2020
Bsc:
The Governor is not on face mask ,but all the minister's of God on board are on face mark.
Governor made mask compulsory for resident's, yet fails wear his..
Go back and read the post again you'll see where it was mentioned that the technology in the plane kills germs and even coronavirus.
My brother read o, make you no dey make this kind comment for public space.

4 Likes

Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by PHijo(m): 11:09am On May 20, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
You people are just blind by some few pictures of uyo apart from uyo in akwa ibom tell me another city in akwa ibom that is develop? Compare to Delta state

I have been in Akwa Ibom and Delta. In both, much work has to be done, nonetheless, Akwa Ibom has been improving significantly in the last 20 years. Delta and my home state, Rivers have been on downward spiral

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by wink2015(m): 11:12am On May 20, 2020
jerryunit48:
Oh boy wetin dey happen to Okowa now ehhh ? Delta State na oil producing State o. Kudos to my Akwa Ibom people

IBORI BOYS ( Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan, and Dr Ifeanyi Okowa HAVE BEEN PARTYING AND CRUISE SHIPPING WITH DELTA STATE MONEY.

They still are not yet tired with looting after all the DROP IN CRUDE OIL REVENUE coming to Delta state.

THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF DELTA STATE MUST EMBRACE entrepreneurship by encouraging manufacturing industries.

THE WARRI PORTS AND SAPELE PORTS ARE JUST LYING FALLOW WITH NO MAJOR INDUSTRIAL ACTIVITIES AT THE NPA SEAPORT.

Do you think that port will lie fallow if it was situated in Kano or Onitsha?

DELTA STATE CAN NOT BOOST OF TOILETRIES OR SOAP COMPANIES.

DELTA STATE CAN NOT BOAST OF TOOTHPASTE OR TOOTHBRUSH COMPANY.

NO DANGOTE, NO LEVER BROTHERS, NO NESTLE,

Go to OTA Ogun state and see chains of companies in Ogun state.

DR. EMMANUEL UDUAGHAN "DELTA STATE BEYOND OIL" SLOGAN WAS JUST A SCAM.

Dr Uduaghan did not prepare Delta state Beyond any crude oil.

He even wasted the money of Delta state building BRT Lanes which was later removed by his successor Dr. Okowa.

Dr. Uduaghan vision in setting up INDUSTRIAL PARK was equally a misplaced vision as he did not set up an effective foundation. Neither did his successor Dr. Okowa continued with the so called INDUSTRIAL PARK VISION.

NO BE TODAY, NIGERIAN DEY HEAR THE PROBLEMS IN DELTA STATE.

EX-GOVERNOR JAMES IBORI LAID A CORRUPT FOUNDATION AND IT IS NOT STOPPING SO SOON.

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:21am On May 20, 2020
[[s]quote author=PHijo post=89753894]

I have been in Akwa Ibom and Delta. In both, much work has to be done, nonetheless, Akwa Ibom has been improving significantly in the last 20 years. Delta and my home state, Rivers have been on downward spiral[/quote][/s] don't compare akwa ibom river state with one city to Delta state with many cities

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by Nanavati(m): 11:22am On May 20, 2020
omonnakoda:
If the government wants to go into business there are easier and more profitable businesses in Nigeria

put that same money into garri or rice production or even manufacture of basic drugs.
Also cattle production. There is nothing Fulani herdsmen are doing that Ibom people cannot do

these are things that will bring in billions daily

coming from a pained APC member

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by Nobody: 11:24am On May 20, 2020
The plane's aisle is tiny. They're gradually building their fleet. Congratulations AKS

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by omonnakoda: 11:25am On May 20, 2020
Nanavati:

coming from a pained APC member

Actually I am not an APC member .

You cannot go far in life with this sort of attitude.

You just go online and start abusing people you don't know?

You need to check your self before you ruin your life with your bad mouth
Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by budusky05(m): 11:28am On May 20, 2020
Useless wike come and see ur mate here.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by Carson110(m): 11:29am On May 20, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
You people are just blind by some few pictures of uyo apart from uyo in akwa ibom tell me another city in akwa ibom that is develop? Compare to Delta state

Lol first of all I know Delta very well. Asaba sef is not up to the standard of Uyo. Apart from the Benin Asaba highway no major road. Dry buildings all over. Warri is even better than Asaba. Cities in Akwa Ibom are
Uyo
Eket
Ikot Ekpene
Ikot Abasi
Oron
Ibeno
Abak, are other small towns

Uyo has even expanded to cover other local government like
Etinan
Ibesikpo
ITU.

You can only deceive people who have not been to Delta before but not me. Large landmass with thick bush naim full there.

To prove me wrong mention the cities in Delta so we know.

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by Mcreloaded(m): 11:29am On May 20, 2020
gurunlocker:
A state is doing this and the FG can't successfully revive Nigeria Air, but they can spend millions to unveil logo... grin

One man is building a refinery and federal government can not even make one refinery function to capacity among the 4 it has.

If there was subsidy matter like in petrol the Nigeria airways airline would still be functioning.

The whole presidential fleet should be leased or even donated to Ibom air

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by PHijo(m): 11:30am On May 20, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=PHijo post=89753894]

I have been in Akwa Ibom and Delta. In both, much work has to be done, nonetheless, Akwa Ibom has been improving significantly in the last 20 years. Delta and my home state, Rivers have been on downward spiral[/s] don't compare akwa ibom river state with one city to Delta state with many cities

I get your point. It is one of the reasons I admire Delta. My point is, Delta has been underperforming in the last 20 years. Way below the state's potential.
Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by mencer(m): 11:30am On May 20, 2020
Will the airline survive Nigeria corruption in the next few years....?

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:33am On May 20, 2020
PHijo:

I get your point. It is one of the reasons I admire Delta. My point is, Delta has been underperforming in the last 20 years. Way below the state's potential.
We spared our development not like akwa ibom
Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by Samuels90: 11:39am On May 20, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=jerryunit48 post=89737474]Oh boy wetin dey happen to Okowa now ehhh ? Delta State na oil producing State o. Kudos to my Akwa Ibom people [/s] our working governor okowa is fixing what Urhobo and itsekiris governors couldn't fix.
Hey he saying the truth... Okowa is sleeping!
Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by PHijo(m): 11:40am On May 20, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
We spared our development not like akwa ibom

My dear, much of what Delta state can boast of was before the advent of democracy. The state governors since 1999 till date haven't done much. Delta has so much potential.
Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by guychidile: 11:49am On May 20, 2020
weldone,as the nation fails to have one,and a state is acquiring it

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by fashrola(m): 11:50am On May 20, 2020
seunlayi:
Economically, this is not right at this time except if the order was placed before convid19. Investment into agric would have bn better

The order was placed before Covid-19, Plane buying no dey like motor where u fit go buy for car stand in one day!! The governor has invested heavily into Agriculture also

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by guychidile: 11:50am On May 20, 2020
more greese to your elbows ,acquire more

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by Pascal181: 11:50am On May 20, 2020
I love this man. This is d type of human being that's supposed to rule this country but d fulanis who are supposed to be with their cattles have all left their God given profession and destroying our economy.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by EdiskyHarry: 11:52am On May 20, 2020
My darling Akwa ibom state. I'm proud to say it Anywia, worldwide I'm from Akwa ibom state. Congrats my dear state.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by airminem(f): 11:53am On May 20, 2020
Yes yes
ghuzy01:

Well they re still lucky they run local flights which is still better, in some months time....the economy will be back up and things will get back to normal

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by frog12: 12:07pm On May 20, 2020
why cant this man just fix the roads, instead of buying toys that will cost more to operate ??

hes going to use state money to maintain the airline.
Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by zudozz: 12:08pm On May 20, 2020
I no like all this small small long long plane wey dey be like pryk!
Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by Antai123(m): 12:08pm On May 20, 2020
That's the Governor of my state....
Pls God make me a consistent partaker of this blessing within and outside Nigeria in Jesus name Amen.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by Benards(m): 12:16pm On May 20, 2020
DorianD:
See plane like pipe...oboy I no enter this one oh...

Oya show us the one wey dey like ship wey your papa don buy....

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by Benards(m): 12:18pm On May 20, 2020
frog12:
why cant this man just fix the roads, instead of buying toys that will cost more to operate ??

hes going to use state money to maintain the airline.
Are you from Akwa Ibom, if your answer is 'NO', just shut up.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by afstrongest(m): 12:27pm On May 20, 2020
Nairaland help a brother to keep glue online oo... everywhere dry.. nah free I Dey use oo

MTN 08100468901
Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by frog12: 12:30pm On May 20, 2020
tomorrow, people like you go dey cry, we no get food!!!

Benards:

Are you from Akwa Ibom, if your answer is 'NO', just shut up.
Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by ImaIma1(f): 12:32pm On May 20, 2020
awhybliss:
Not relevant at times like this

You don't prepare for war during the time of war. You prepare in advance.
Re: Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom by Benards(m): 12:32pm On May 20, 2020
Mayor21:
Hi guys
Abeg make una help me subscribe please,
0812 773 1796
I've been on Opera free 50mb sub now for like 2 weeks... The school I work for no wan resume.... Nairalanders abeg o help a brother

Like the other guy said, your egungun don enter express, na true sha. Over here I'm doing exploit with opera free 50mb... If you no sabi wetin to beg, oya start begging for food..... gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta / My Journey To Qatar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.