Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich (11554 Views)

7 Differences Between The Poor And The Rich / 9 Safe Internet Transactional Habits You Must Obeserve! / 4 Reasons The Rich Keeps Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by adewale4great: 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2020
uprof:
OK!
getting started with good experience 35% into the book
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by uprof(m): 7:00am On Jun 13, 2020
adewale4great:
getting started with good experience 35% into the book
that's good! Just make sure you are paying attention to details
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by adewale4great: 8:35pm On Jun 13, 2020
uprof:
that's good! Just make sure you are paying attention to details
I'm doing that
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by uprof(m): 6:28am On Jun 14, 2020
adewale4great:
I'm doing that
continue to do that
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by adewale4great: 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
uprof:
continue to do that
thanks for your concern
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by uprof(m): 7:13am On Jun 15, 2020
adewale4great:
thanks for your concern
its my pleasure
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by adewale4great: 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
uprof:
its my pleasure
moving forward 45%
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by uprof(m): 6:54am On Jun 16, 2020
adewale4great:
moving forward 45%
good! I love your tenacity
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by adewale4great: 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
uprof:
good! I love your tenacity
thanks bro!
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by uprof(m): 6:27am On Jun 17, 2020
adewale4great:
thanks bro!
its my pleasure
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by adewale4great: 7:12pm On Jun 17, 2020
uprof:
its my pleasure
Do you run online class on business development or financial education?
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by uprof(m): 6:06am On Jun 18, 2020
adewale4great:
Do you run online class on business development or financial education?
yes I run it on WhatsApp. If you are interested to join over 5O students in the master class. Drop your contact
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by adewale4great: 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
uprof:
yes I run it on WhatsApp. If you are interested to join over 5O students in the master class. Drop your contact
I have interest but I'm not currently on WhatsApp
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by uprof(m): 6:15am On Jun 19, 2020
adewale4great:
I have interest but I'm not currently on WhatsApp
OK let me know when you are on
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by adewale4great: 6:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
uprof:
OK let me know when you are on
OK thanks for your concern
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by uprof(m): 7:16am On Jun 20, 2020
adewale4great:
OK thanks for your concern
its my pleasure
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by adewale4great: 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
uprof:
its my pleasure
there is one question I want to ask you
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by uprof(m): 7:05am On Jun 21, 2020
adewale4great:
there is one question I want to ask you
go ahead pls
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by adewale4great: 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
uprof:
go ahead pls
why are we not reading book like this in Nigeria schools
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by Temitope1759(f): 8:07pm On Jun 21, 2020
One rule of wealth is never to lose opportunities. Make transactions directly from your home using *737#.

Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by uprof(m): 6:06am On Jun 22, 2020
Temitope1759:
One rule of wealth is never to lose opportunities. Make transactions directly from your home using *737#.
well done marketer
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by adewale4great: 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
adewale4great:
why are we not reading book like this in Nigeria schools
why?
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by uprof(m): 6:20am On Jun 23, 2020
adewale4great:
why?
there is a conspiracy behind the school system
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by adewale4great: 8:26pm On Jun 23, 2020
uprof:
there is a conspiracy behind the school system
what is he conspiracy?
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by uprof(m): 6:06am On Jun 24, 2020
adewale4great:
what is he conspiracy?
govt want to create a population of dependent people
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by adewale4great: 9:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
uprof:
govt want to create a population of dependent people
really
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by uprof(m): 7:36am On Jun 25, 2020
adewale4great:
really
exactly!
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by adewale4great: 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
uprof:
exactly!
thanks for using this platform to educate
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by uprof(m): 7:02am On Jun 26, 2020
adewale4great:
thanks for using this platform to educate
its my pleasure
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by adewale4great: 8:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
uprof:
its my pleasure
moving forward! 55% complete
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by uprof(m): 8:38am On Jun 27, 2020
adewale4great:
moving forward! 55% complete
good! Stick to the rule
Re: 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by adewale4great: 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
uprof:
good! Stick to the rule
I'm doing that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Warns Of Beef, Dairy Products Scarcity / Someone Help Me With Efcc Address In Lagos / Nigerian Breweries To Launch Multi-billion Naira Project In Enugu, Laud Ugwuanyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.