Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,507 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up (57427 Views)

Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town / Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video) / Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by enemyofprogress: 11:31pm On May 20, 2020
VickyRotex:

wo ma fi english fo mi lo ri jare. angry angry

I still no understand why the mods never shut down all your monikers lati 10 years ago. cry
I'm a chair older on nairaland. I coowned this forum
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by VickyRotex(f): 11:38pm On May 20, 2020
enemyofprogress:
I'm a chair older on nairaland. I coowned this forum

Yea that, or you're one of the mods and using these alternate monikers to troll the forum.

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by Naso007: 12:07am On May 21, 2020
JohnnyBlack101:

God help u

Nobody is against her not worshiping Satan.

It her choice.

People are concern because she is taking lives.
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by enemyofprogress: 12:28am On May 21, 2020
VickyRotex:

Yea that, or you're one of the mods and using these alternate monikers to troll the forum.
leaf me alone jo. Is it a seen that i am a fine boy?
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by patorial(m): 12:30am On May 21, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
This is how we condemn innocent people while the politicians and criminals are walking about free.

Well you can't walk straight to any of those politicians and necklace them.
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by VickyRotex(f): 12:32am On May 21, 2020
enemyofprogress:
leaf me alone jo. Is it a seen that i am a fine boy?

Is this you?

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by Nobody: 12:43am On May 21, 2020
Mr Onuegbu's wife died because of the condition of her baby the father is left frustrated with no help from anywhere.

It’s been a very long 3 months for Mr Onuegbu. Their baby boy was born with severe medical problems. At 20 weeks, they were told that there was a problem with their pregnancy. Doctors informed the couple that their baby had Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia. Basically, the baby had a hole in his diaphragm that allowed some of his stomach organs to move into his chest cavity and put pressure on his heart and lungs.

Mr Onuegbu really needs your support to get his child operated on send your donations to Mr Onuegbu Israel Ugo,.
UBA,.
2 0 9 2 7 2 8 3 6 3.

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by enemyofprogress: 2:28am On May 21, 2020
VickyRotex:

Is this you?
no, it is my card burn copy.
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by VickyRotex(f): 2:32am On May 21, 2020
enemyofprogress:
no, it is my card burn copy.

Pele oni card burn. Sha no burn your house with the card burn.
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by CodeHouse: 3:22am On May 21, 2020
Antichristus:

I don’t believe in any religion as I hold that religious claims are unfalsifiable and unverifiable, implying they are ultimately meaningless. I don’t believe the narrative (e.g. pot on fire but there is no fire). However, it doesn’t exonerate her from these allegations because ill educated people believe and practice nonsensical stuff. Therefore, if she truly used humans for rituals, I totally and utterly condemn this as a humanist and an existentialist.
opinion respected
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by mcg1(m): 6:11am On May 21, 2020
Is it that you are a fool or you don’t know how to read?
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by MrHandsome2013: 10:20am On May 21, 2020
Joeclara:
Mr Onuegbu's wife died because of the condition of her baby the father is left frustrated with no help from anywhere.

It’s been a very long 3 months for Mr Onuegbu. Their baby boy was born with severe medical problems. At 20 weeks, they were told that there was a problem with their pregnancy. Doctors informed the couple that their baby had Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia. Basically, the baby had a hole in his diaphragm that allowed some of his stomach organs to move into his chest cavity and put pressure on his heart and lungs.

Mr Onuegbu really needs your support to get his child operated on send your donations to Mr Onuegbu Israel Ugo,.
UBA,.
2 0 9 2 7 2 8 3 6 3.
The name of the hospital
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by Ashinner: 10:45am On May 21, 2020
A lazy Christian will always fall into the hand of such satanic pastor, the bible says test all the spirits whether they are of God (1john4:1)You go to right church, pastor ask you to pray and fast for 3day you say you can do it because you have usher, such Christian will eventually fall into the hand of this satanic pastor.
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by catherine1998: 2:53pm On May 22, 2020
Sagay212:

Why you dey jealous Anambra people. Well they are the richest in africa and they own 99% of properties in nigeria and africa.
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by catherine1998: 3:04pm On May 22, 2020
Sagay212:

Why you dey jealous Anambra people. Well they are the richest in africa and they own 99% of properties in nigeria and africa.
For your mind, always the case, whenever the truth is spoken it will be attributed to be jealousy, mind you I cant jealous thieves

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

IMSU Student, Blessing Amam, Found Dead With Boyfriend In Hostel / Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos / 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial