Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

“men Can Stick To One Football Club For Life, But Can’t Stick To One Lady” – Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “men Can Stick To One Football Club For Life, But Can’t Stick To One Lady” – Why (596 Views)

I Finally Had Sex With D Love Of My Life, but.. / Pick One Lady Here To Married (pic) / Lady: Why I Finally Married My Mugu(plan B) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“men Can Stick To One Football Club For Life, But Can’t Stick To One Lady” – Why by ashawoblogger: 10:07pm On May 19, 2020

Re: “men Can Stick To One Football Club For Life, But Can’t Stick To One Lady” – Why by seanchuks: 10:58pm On May 19, 2020
That is why you call us men
Re: “men Can Stick To One Football Club For Life, But Can’t Stick To One Lady” – Why by EngrEgghead: 11:01pm On May 19, 2020
Don't generalize. Some men still stick to a woman.
It's like saying women stay glued to watching zeeworld for eternity but they don't stick to one man too.
Re: “men Can Stick To One Football Club For Life, But Can’t Stick To One Lady” – Why by DaInferno(m): 11:01pm On May 19, 2020
not all men cheat , for some ,thing is, men cheat on other ladies who are cheating with other guys..., it's a cheating village
Re: “men Can Stick To One Football Club For Life, But Can’t Stick To One Lady” – Why by longetivity(m): 11:25pm On May 19, 2020
sticking to one girl can sometimes lead to suicide

1 Like

Re: “men Can Stick To One Football Club For Life, But Can’t Stick To One Lady” – Why by Tomide007: 11:26pm On May 19, 2020
Priorities
Re: “men Can Stick To One Football Club For Life, But Can’t Stick To One Lady” – Why by posty56: 11:31pm On May 19, 2020
Have you heard the word "PASSION",I remember when Chelsea was performing badly under Mourinho last tenor and I made up my mind to leave Chelsea but my heart � no gree.last last Chelsea till I off.
Re: “men Can Stick To One Football Club For Life, But Can’t Stick To One Lady” – Why by ChizzyBuna(m): 12:29am On May 20, 2020
This is a dumb question..
1.A Club is an organization of many players that put their all to entertain us
.A Woman is just 1 individual..
1 individual vs 11 pro atheletes??

2.A Club always changes players,coach it never remain the same. Your Wife never changes and she always remain the same.

3.There is always new faces,new skills,new talents and 11 pro atheletes plus coach to entertain us.
A woman has 1 skill,1 face,1 talent to entertain us.

So a club is always changing and evolving
A woman cannot be changing and evolving everytime for you, so she becomes boring

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Overcome This Addiction? / Romantic Moment Lady Surprise Her Boyfriend With Wads Of Dollars And Naira Notes / She Loves Me And I Love Her Too But My Mom Is Not Supporting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.