Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Lady: Why I Finally Married My Mugu(plan B) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady: Why I Finally Married My Mugu(plan B) (3039 Views)

"I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman / What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? / Another Pregnant Lady.....why Is He Rejecting Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady: Why I Finally Married My Mugu(plan B) by Moneyfem: 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2022
According to her,

"I called him mugu because I used to fall back to him whenever I needed recharge credit and some money then and he never disappointed like a loaded and functional ATM. My main man was in Europe but someone told him negative things about me and he dumped me. They said I was following men around which was not true. I quickly got serious with my mugu and put him in my serious marriage plan. That was how we married and he's indeed a nice man. We have a son together today and another baby is coming soon"

A woman was recounting how he met and married her husband.

1 Like

Re: Lady: Why I Finally Married My Mugu(plan B) by Starz825(m): 11:25pm On Jan 01, 2022
See for relationship...one MUGu or MUMu (in my own word) must exist either the guy or the lady....one must exist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady: Why I Finally Married My Mugu(plan B) by Pauldollars(m): 11:28pm On Jan 01, 2022
Once you're married, you're married. Marriage has no break or stop. Quit unnecessary talks and position your home for greatness. A woman who doesn't takes care of her husband and home becomes the loser.

7 Likes

Re: Lady: Why I Finally Married My Mugu(plan B) by Amotolongbo(f): 11:29pm On Jan 01, 2022
Moneyfem:
According to her,

"I called him mugu because I used to fall back to him whenever I needed recharge credit and some money then and he never disappointed like a loaded and functional ATM. My main man was in Europe but someone told him negative things about me and he dumped me. They said I was following men around which was not true. I quickly got serious with my mugu and put him in my serious marriage plan. That was how we married and he's indeed a nice man. We have a son together today and another baby is coming soon"

It is not true that you were following men around while you had:
1. Main man
2. Mugu
at the same time

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady: Why I Finally Married My Mugu(plan B) by Naijanascam: 11:56pm On Jan 01, 2022
Yes that's why mugu's always survives grin grin grin

Patient dogs
Re: Lady: Why I Finally Married My Mugu(plan B) by Kobojunkie: 12:12am On Jan 02, 2022
Naijanascam:
Yes that's why mugu's always survives grin grin grin
Patient dogs
The Mugu indeed won! undecided

I won't be surprised to learn that he had a hand in ending the relationship between the woman and her intended. undecided
Re: Lady: Why I Finally Married My Mugu(plan B) by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 02, 2022
Moneyfem:
According to her,

I don't know how those things said to Bobo Europe are negative, when in fact there were true. I mean, you were following Bobo Mugu too. And this is not you mentioning the plan C, D, and E.

1 Like

Re: Lady: Why I Finally Married My Mugu(plan B) by yuping(m): 12:25am On Jan 02, 2022
The funny thing about people that have money is that, they see it as giving Arms but some girls see it as mugu anywhere shaa.
Me I know say I no get money to give any one even if na to pity, noooooo

3 Likes

Re: Lady: Why I Finally Married My Mugu(plan B) by itsme01: 3:31am On Jan 02, 2022
cool

The guy used what he has to get what he wants... To you he is a mugu, now you are his personal cook, baby factory, house maid and sex companion

The sooner you understand that a guy that frequently have sex with you losses nothing dashing you occasional 5k - 10k, giving you recharge cards and buying you food and cloths

If he was to focus on getting his sexual pleasure from Instagram olosho, he would pay more... With you it's bulk purchase of sex at discount price

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady: Why I Finally Married My Mugu(plan B) by Victorclean1: 5:40am On Jan 02, 2022
And the mugu must be shinning your kpekus for just recharge card etc. Women's kpekus has nothing to do with our love. Women can give kpekus without loving you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady: Why I Finally Married My Mugu(plan B) by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 02, 2022
Moneyfem:
According to her,

Post a link to verify this your story..
Re: Lady: Why I Finally Married My Mugu(plan B) by BlackfireX: 7:11am On Jan 02, 2022
yuping:
The funny thing about people that have money is that, they see it as giving Arms but some girls see it as mugu anywhere shaa.
Me I know say I no get money to give any one even if na to pity, noooooo

Exactly

I am helping out because I have it, and there are shreds of humanity in me, not because I am a mugu or your puuussssy is made of gold
Re: Lady: Why I Finally Married My Mugu(plan B) by techWriter3: 7:12am On Jan 02, 2022
It is not true that you not wake women around while you had 1. Main albert. Muguat the same moment
Re: Lady: Why I Finally Married My Mugu(plan B) by Haywhymido(m): 8:39am On Jan 02, 2022
Trust woman at your own peril
Re: Lady: Why I Finally Married My Mugu(plan B) by talk2hb1(m): 9:31am On Jan 02, 2022
Moneyfem:
According to her,

Las Las The Guy Sha Won!
Him effort no go to waste!
Re: Lady: Why I Finally Married My Mugu(plan B) by nerdfrost(m): 9:54am On Jan 02, 2022
This is really sad news for patriarchy

Nosimp2022 angry
Re: Lady: Why I Finally Married My Mugu(plan B) by Opeyemic01: 10:13am On Jan 02, 2022
itsme01:
cool

The guy used what he has to get what he wants... To you he is a mugu, now you are his personal cook, baby factory, house maid and sex companion

The sooner you understand that a guy that frequently have sex with you losses nothing dashing you occasional 5k - 10k, giving you recharge cards and buying you food and cloths

If he was to focus on getting his sexual pleasure from Instagram olosho, he would pay more... With you it's bulk purchase of sex at discount price

I like your reasoning
Re: Lady: Why I Finally Married My Mugu(plan B) by Karemarealty288(m): 11:01am On Jan 02, 2022

On a critical note .....you are the Mugu

Re: Lady: Why I Finally Married My Mugu(plan B) by Aguilar(m): 12:37pm On Jan 02, 2022
You better don't underestimate your mugu. He may be conspiring with some bad people to prepare you for rituals.
Re: Lady: Why I Finally Married My Mugu(plan B) by Moneyfem: 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2022

Post a link to verify this your story..

This person must be a blogger/vlogger. He/she wants to copy the whole story and paste on his blog. This story is raw and direct from the woman in question who was "gisting" her friends and I happened to overhear them.

It was posted here for you guys to have a bite of the gist and for us to be reminded that such is indeed happening. By the way, I have the woman's number. If you want to confirm from her, you may show interest.���

(1) (Reply)

15 Countries Where You Are Free To Marry Your Siblings / 10 Bitter Lessons I Learnt From Dating Naija Girls / Is It Normal For Pussy To Be Odorless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.