Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

She's Single And Unmarried And She Wants To Live Alone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Single And Unmarried And She Wants To Live Alone (2590 Views)

This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. / She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single / Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Single And Unmarried And She Wants To Live Alone by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 19, 2020
Is it advisable for a single and unmarried lady to live alone? She's a very young lawyer and not in any relationship. She lives with few of her family members, but wants to rent a mini flat and live alone. Is this advisable or proper?

1 Like

Re: She's Single And Unmarried And She Wants To Live Alone by thorpido(m): 10:54pm On May 19, 2020
Anyone can live alone as long as you can afford an accommodation.
Try to stay in a secured house/area though.

2 Likes

Re: She's Single And Unmarried And She Wants To Live Alone by Kimbrielle(f): 10:54pm On May 19, 2020
Yes.

Society should not dictate to anyone.

It is her money life and choice.

She should move in alone since she likes her space
And you must not be married to move out of your parents house.

So I will advice you mind your business and let the lady live her life.

We have passed that stage of asking these kind of questions.
This is 2020

5 Likes

Re: She's Single And Unmarried And She Wants To Live Alone by DenreleDave(m): 10:56pm On May 19, 2020
OcVoice:
Is it advisable for a single and unmarried lady to live alone? She's a very young lawyer and not in any relationship. She lives with few of her family members, but wants to rent a mini flat and live alone. Is this advisable or proper?

How old is she
Re: She's Single And Unmarried And She Wants To Live Alone by ojun50(m): 10:57pm On May 19, 2020
You can leave alone no problem, if she need room mate am available
Re: She's Single And Unmarried And She Wants To Live Alone by HarunaWest(m): 10:58pm On May 19, 2020
OcVoice:
It's advisable and proper. Leave her be..She is an adult and she need space and privacy.
Maybe she has a guy now,she cant be bringing him over to family house nah.
Make she chill abeg
Re: She's Single And Unmarried And She Wants To Live Alone by STARGREEN(m): 10:59pm On May 19, 2020
@65yr + she will pay to have people around than staying alone.
Family above fame.

1 Like

Re: She's Single And Unmarried And She Wants To Live Alone by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 19, 2020
She should live in a safe place and have someone check on her once in a while to know she is fine.But since she has no relationship it would be quite boring,hopefully if she is busy she would only have weekends to deal with that.

2 Likes

Re: She's Single And Unmarried And She Wants To Live Alone by Oluromantic: 11:07pm On May 19, 2020
OcVoice:
Are you this narrow minded? When has it become improper for a woman to live alone

1 Like

Re: She's Single And Unmarried And She Wants To Live Alone by ibkayee(f): 11:10pm On May 19, 2020
Are you a concerned father?

If not, what's with Nigerian guys and their obsession with single women minding their business?

If this is just a way to poke nose and question her 'morals', even if she wants to launch her own brothel there, how is that any of your concern?

7 Likes

Re: She's Single And Unmarried And She Wants To Live Alone by michlins(m): 11:11pm On May 19, 2020
Being a woman in Nigeria is very hard. A man who does this will be respected but a woman will be questioned as if she's writing her law exams all over.

5 Likes

Re: She's Single And Unmarried And She Wants To Live Alone by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:14pm On May 19, 2020
as much as there is absolutely nothing wrong with an independent woman living on her own, there is sadly many people who look down on the act AND who look down on women who live alone (like the below):

MadeINchenzen:
There s no such thing as adulthood for girls. Ideally a lady ought to be with her family until she s married. There are dangers of living alone away from family. A sane society should frown at that. It is rare to find a sensible lady living alone, single.

my thoughts!
Re: She's Single And Unmarried And She Wants To Live Alone by Minxie(f): 11:18pm On May 19, 2020
I don't understand what the moral dilemma is... If she can afford to live alone, go for it. Eazy peazy smiley
Re: She's Single And Unmarried And She Wants To Live Alone by OhMyG0d: 11:20pm On May 19, 2020
ojun50:
You can leave alone no problem, if she need room mate am available
So that you can put your "hand in the hole" too, abi?
Re: She's Single And Unmarried And She Wants To Live Alone by OhMyG0d: 11:22pm On May 19, 2020
ibkayee:
Are you a concerned father?

If not, what's with Nigerian guys and their obsession with single women minding their business?

If this is just a way to poke nose and question her 'morals', even if she wants to launch her own brothel there, how is that any of your concern?
I wondered.

1 Like

Re: She's Single And Unmarried And She Wants To Live Alone by Ekakamba: 11:23pm On May 19, 2020

OP she's single and unmarried abi? Continue.. grin tongue
Re: She's Single And Unmarried And She Wants To Live Alone by ojun50(m): 12:24am On May 20, 2020
OhMyG0d:
So that you can put your "hand in the hole" too, abi?
You are too spoil, am not like you any way
Re: She's Single And Unmarried And She Wants To Live Alone by Nobody: 12:45am On May 20, 2020
I have room self contain for her..
Re: She's Single And Unmarried And She Wants To Live Alone by ReluctantAdult(m): 1:51am On May 20, 2020
Let her be. She'll be fine. Besides, I love it when a lady asks me to come over to her apartment. You know, they can't just stay alone all year wink
Re: She's Single And Unmarried And She Wants To Live Alone by Olunmercy56(f): 5:22am On May 20, 2020
It's good. Privacy is good sometimes
Re: She's Single And Unmarried And She Wants To Live Alone by zexy2030(m): 6:00am On May 20, 2020
she may need it to reduce family pressure to marry and focus on her career progress. Being alone is good sometimes. she is alone to try her fantasies, she is,alone to understand herself and who she needs as complement, she is alone to be in control, she is alone to check suitors properly without being hastened or monitor, she is alone to furnish her house to suit her upcoming dream home, she is alone to enjoy peace. what more ? leave her to do what's she finds comfortable.
Re: She's Single And Unmarried And She Wants To Live Alone by OhMyG0d: 7:16am On May 20, 2020
ojun50:

You are too spoil, am not like you any way
What a jejune! You can't​ ever be like me, when I'm ain't the one with the sinister motive. cheesy
Re: She's Single And Unmarried And She Wants To Live Alone by nazablossom(f): 9:10am On May 20, 2020
Single and unmarried? Hmmm

What is wrong with her living alone. She's old enough to have her own apartment. Some Nigerians always view a single lady living alone as irresponsible and wayward. Why?
Re: She's Single And Unmarried And She Wants To Live Alone by Lionessza6(f): 10:08am On May 20, 2020
OcVoice:

How is this even a question ? grin. She was equipped by her parents to be an independent adult (laywer),and that also comes with making her own decisions & prioritising her needs & happiness. The only thing you should be worried about is the safety of area she will be moving to.
Re: She's Single And Unmarried And She Wants To Live Alone by Nobody: 10:57am On May 20, 2020
Lionessza6:

The only thing you should be worried about is the safety of area she will be moving to.

This is exactly one of the major reasons why she shouldn't live alone. Which area is safe in this present Nigeria? Asides any unforeseen sexual assault that could arise, excess freedom in itself makes one misbehave! Staying with family members, she will be safe, excesses checked.

Call me archaic, a guy coming to d1ck her at her house is disrespectful. If the relationship ends unfortunately, another guy starts d1cking her in her house. People are watching.....and this is Africa, there are things we frown at! It's more respectful for a guy to come visit you at your family house.....because it will take him so much guts to do that....meeting a girl's parents/family takes a lot of courage. You have to be sure she's the one for you. Parents/family on the other hand would also try to see if he's best for her! All these can't happen if she lives alone!
Re: She's Single And Unmarried And She Wants To Live Alone by Nitric(m): 11:07am On May 20, 2020
OcVoice:

There is nothing wrong with living alone as a single lady
Re: She's Single And Unmarried And She Wants To Live Alone by BareFacedLies(m): 11:08am On May 20, 2020
OcVoice:

This is exactly one of the major reasons why she shouldn't live alone. Which area is safe in this present Nigeria? Asides any unforeseen sexual assault that could arise, excess freedom in itself makes one misbehave! Staying with family members, she will be safe, excesses checked.

Call me archaic, a guy coming to d1ck her at her house is disrespectful. If the relationship ends unfortunately, another guy starts d1cking her in her house. People are watching.....and this is Africa, there are things we frown at! It's more respectful for a guy to come visit you at your family house.....because it will take him so much guts to do that....meeting a girl's parents/family takes a lot of courage. You have to be sure she's the one for you. Parents/family on the other hand would also try to see if he's best for her! All these can't happen if she lives alone!

Living alone makes it easy to d1ck single ladies I agree with you but how is that a bad thing?

For me whether she lives alone or not does not matter, I will still fúck her!

1 Like

Re: She's Single And Unmarried And She Wants To Live Alone by Kobicove(m): 11:09am On May 20, 2020
OcVoice:

Why is this even an issue? undecided
Re: She's Single And Unmarried And She Wants To Live Alone by Lionessza6(f): 11:35am On May 20, 2020
OcVoice:

LMFAO @ the bolded shocked. What ? So this grown woman is your hostage? cheesy. How do you expect her to mature & make grown up decisions if you insist on protecting her from life & herself ?

@ unforeseen sexual assaults, so you think only women who live on their own get sexually assaulted? Yes,you are archaic in thinking .

1 Like

Re: She's Single And Unmarried And She Wants To Live Alone by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 20, 2020
Lionessza6:

LMFAO @ the bolded shocked. What ? So this grown woman is your hostage?

What's your point here?

Lionessza6:
How do you expect her to mature & make grown up decisions if you insist on protecting her from life & herself?

So staying with the family won't make her mature and make decisions?

Lionessza6:

@unforeseen sexual assaults, so you think only women who live on their own get sexually assaulted?

No it's not, but they are more prone to even more vices than sexual assault. You should read all the points and not just pick one. The reasons are many.
[/quote]
Re: She's Single And Unmarried And She Wants To Live Alone by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:00pm On May 20, 2020
OcVoice:

A) so are you saying that if armed robbers come to her parents house, she wont be raped, but if she lives alone she will?!?
B) excess freedom only makes a certain type of women misbehave... you certainly have no faith in this woman if you believe that she hasnt misbehaved her whole life, became a lawyer, and suddenly because she has her own flat, she will start misbehaving, lol.
C) is it better that she goes to hotels to be dikced, and viewed as some cheap good for nothing homeless olosho with homeless client?
D) if the babe invites the dude to meet her parents at home, then rest assured that the dude has already smashed that.
E) when she finds the right guy, she will go visit her parents and introduce the new guy... so the issue of meeting the parents is irrelevant.

(1) (Reply)

"I Am A Virgin But I Will Practice MouthAction When I Marry" - Curvy Actress / Knives on My Table to Commit Suicide [Picture] / When Did This Nonsense Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.