Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Knives on My Table to Commit Suicide [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Knives on My Table to Commit Suicide [Picture] (2588 Views)

My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Knives on My Table to Commit Suicide [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2020
Chelsea lost to Arsenal, so I have decided to end it all.

Please, beg me not to do it. Give me reasons why I shouldn't do it or why I should do it.

Re: Knives on My Table to Commit Suicide [Picture] by Adejoncy01(m): 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
Lol

1 Like

Re: Knives on My Table to Commit Suicide [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
Adejoncy01:
Lol

As the first commenter, I'll send you 1k card. It's the only money in my account. This way, if I do, I won't think of the money I left on Earth since it's the only money I have.

Drop your number and name of network. Offer expires at 11:20 PM today.
Re: Knives on My Table to Commit Suicide [Picture] by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
Because you'll stain your white wall. grin grin
Na joke I dey o grin grin
Re: Knives on My Table to Commit Suicide [Picture] by sunnychibs(m): 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
Boss, I know you're chopping life
Re: Knives on My Table to Commit Suicide [Picture] by gfon(m): 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
Cause you impacting knowledge..don't worry would send you oranges so the knives could be useful for something else
Re: Knives on My Table to Commit Suicide [Picture] by Fahdiga(m): 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
If you can do it nairaland will be better

1 Like

Re: Knives on My Table to Commit Suicide [Picture] by ahnie: 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
pls don't ooo
Re: Knives on My Table to Commit Suicide [Picture] by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 26, 2020
Fahdiga:
If you can do it nairaland will be better
In what way sir?
Weyrey man. grin
Re: Knives on My Table to Commit Suicide [Picture] by Kabir5643(m): 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2020
Don't die yet

Wait till tomorrow so ylu can sharpen the knives wella from all these abokis that sharpen knives
Re: Knives on My Table to Commit Suicide [Picture] by Takeit2017(m): 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2020
Make I book space
Re: Knives on My Table to Commit Suicide [Picture] by Takeit2017(m): 9:39pm On Dec 26, 2020
iLegendd:

Please, beg me not to do it. Give me reasons why I shouldn't do it or why I should do it.

Bro if you kill your self now Reason am

Shebi your grand father will be proud of his grandson?

Shebi your grand mother will feel the same

And your mother will feel same

if you still decide to end it
At least you don enjoy life small

Me wey never see 5k land for my account once wetin I go do

Please transfer all your money to me
Gtb

Thank you
Re: Knives on My Table to Commit Suicide [Picture] by Alabihaskillus: 9:53pm On Dec 26, 2020
Clout chasing muffin.
Re: Knives on My Table to Commit Suicide [Picture] by goodmorning40: 10:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
Mtchewwww
You no even sabi chase the clout self
Re: Knives on My Table to Commit Suicide [Picture] by lilfort(m): 10:07pm On Dec 26, 2020
should i tell this gui what to do
Re: Knives on My Table to Commit Suicide [Picture] by Blabbermouth: 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2020
iLegendd:

Your work here is not over. If you kill yourself, guys like me, adasun and Tony will raise you up on the third day.

Who knows? Heaven fit sweet like that o. First give me your KDP account(s) and your hard drive, I will ensure your manhood lives on.
Re: Knives on My Table to Commit Suicide [Picture] by kariyo: 10:18pm On Dec 26, 2020
Whether you live or die, Chelsea go still lose to Arsenal another time so your suicide go just be waste. Win or lose, the players still collect salary and enjoy their lives. Suicide won’t stop that. Not worth it at all at all.
Re: Knives on My Table to Commit Suicide [Picture] by adeniran22890: 7:26am On Dec 27, 2020
:If you can do it nairaland will be better In what way sir?Weyrey man.
Re: Knives on My Table to Commit Suicide [Picture] by Blessedboy23(m): 7:26am On Dec 27, 2020
Enjoyment undecided
Re: Knives on My Table to Commit Suicide [Picture] by AFvckingAlpha(m): 7:57am On Dec 27, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!

My niggarr, one of the realest niggarr on the forum.

You is like a clown.
Re: Knives on My Table to Commit Suicide [Picture] by Shortyy(f): 8:16am On Dec 27, 2020
I can give you sniper. Knife won't be fast.
Re: Knives on My Table to Commit Suicide [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:01am On Dec 27, 2020
If you guys don't see me online throughout this year and starting from now, it means I have done it.

I love you all.

1 Like

Re: Knives on My Table to Commit Suicide [Picture] by gfon(m): 9:10am On Dec 27, 2020
iLegendd:
If you guys don't see me online throughout this year and starting from now, it means I have done it.

I love you all.
boss u dey serious? Or you just catching cruise??no make me fear o

1 Like

Re: Knives on My Table to Commit Suicide [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 10:01am On Dec 27, 2020
iLegendd:

I love you all.
lol u can't do it
Re: Knives on My Table to Commit Suicide [Picture] by Adasun(m): 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Your work here is not over. If you kill yourself, guys like me, adasun and Tony will raise you up on the third day.

Who knows? Heaven fit sweet like that o. First give me your KDP account(s) and your hard drive, I will ensure your manhood lives on.
hahahahahaha

after reading this,he will reconsider his decision.
Re: Knives on My Table to Commit Suicide [Picture] by Adejoncy01(m): 2:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
iLegendd:

As the first commenter, I'll send you 1k card. It's the only money in my account. This way, if I do, I won't think of the money I left on Earth since it's the only money I have.

Drop your number and name of network. Offer expires at 11:20 PM today.

Can I still drop? Pleaseeeeeeee�
Re: Knives on My Table to Commit Suicide [Picture] by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
be fast
Re: Knives on My Table to Commit Suicide [Picture] by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 27, 2020
iLegendd:

Congratulation.

I'm happy for you.
Re: Knives on My Table to Commit Suicide [Picture] by SILENTandSMART2: 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2020
please goan die fast fast wink

help me great my people wey dey there,wink

you might be doing like fear fear boy juss go to overhead bridge and fly down yuu might be fearing knife wink

life shimple my brother , safe journey bro cry

may your soul rest in peace wink smiley
Re: Knives on My Table to Commit Suicide [Picture] by OlayemiAshraf(m): 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
iLegendd:

Those knife look nice pls don't hurt them...be gentle when you want to slit your throat okay ... good boy
Re: Knives on My Table to Commit Suicide [Picture] by Blessedboy23(m): 10:58am On Dec 28, 2020
iLegendd bye bye till we meet in heaven
Re: Knives on My Table to Commit Suicide [Picture] by Blessedboy23(m): 11:02am On Dec 28, 2020
iLegendd:

I love you all.

bye bye i know you won't do it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Stop Comparing Stupid Things With Money! (PICTURES) / Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! / Woman Severely Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband — Watch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.