Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

I Don’t Do Small Boys, My Kind Of Men Are In Aso Rock – Omotee Brags - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don’t Do Small Boys, My Kind Of Men Are In Aso Rock – Omotee Brags (5615 Views)

"Lekki Babes Ain't For Small Boys" / Aunty Titi Vs Omotee. A Trending Tale Of Two Oloshos / This Is My Kind Of Man (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Do Small Boys, My Kind Of Men Are In Aso Rock – Omotee Brags by Naijapeeps: 12:38am On May 20, 2020
A Lagos girl who is mostly popular on twitter identified as Omohtee has revealed her spec for men, says she loves people in Aso Rock.

The Nigerian lady who is quite popular on Social media is a botched up surgery survivor who battled waist pain and numbness after undergoing a hips reduction surgery in the facility owned by one Dr Anu Fella barely some months ago.

A contrite Omothee who took to Social media to preach self-love, body positivity and also urged women who insist on undergoing plastic surgery to avoid Med Contour has taken a U-turn to her usual controversial comments after healing up from her misplaced body.

See her new tweets below:

READ ALSO : Video Of Young Lady Pumping Up Her Small Br.3.ast In A Lab Goes Viral Online
My relationship no fit read TL because my spec no dey TL, them dey also rock.

I know some of you will remind me how I almost died from plastic surgery even tho it cost me millions that some of you want but please stop dating small small boys. Thanks.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Do Small Boys, My Kind Of Men Are In Aso Rock – Omotee Brags by Nobody: 1:12am On May 20, 2020
Nothing last forever.
even beauty fades with time undecided

enjoy it while it last when you get old we will see whether men from aso rock will still cary you.

14 Likes

Re: I Don’t Do Small Boys, My Kind Of Men Are In Aso Rock – Omotee Brags by kilimanjaro(m): 2:20am On May 20, 2020
Na wa o. Even this one that look like masquerade wants to add to Buhari's problems.

If she gets missing now are people would be lamenting.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Do Small Boys, My Kind Of Men Are In Aso Rock – Omotee Brags by DaddyRochie1642: 2:52am On May 20, 2020
This one has the Potential of being Used For Rituals grin grin

Shebi she wants men in Aso Rock,.. she never see anything yet

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Do Small Boys, My Kind Of Men Are In Aso Rock – Omotee Brags by adeoladeola(f): 4:46am On May 20, 2020
Your kinda men are in Aso rock and you still patronized a fake Doctor to perform surgery on your ass. SMH

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don’t Do Small Boys, My Kind Of Men Are In Aso Rock – Omotee Brags by Globad(f): 4:55am On May 20, 2020
kilimanjaro:
Na wa o. Even this one that look like masquerade wants to add to Buhari's problems.

An ugly masquerade for that matter. Short and hideous.

That's how they make unnecessary noise all over the place. They expect to make money through men using their body, of course. The same people turn round to say men are scum.

Jumping from bed to bed to be able to afford the glam life and surgery.

Continue. Where are the oloshos who came and made noise before you?

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Do Small Boys, My Kind Of Men Are In Aso Rock – Omotee Brags by kheny12(m): 5:43am On May 20, 2020
Not only men in Aso rock,Na men in Herbalist home be your type.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Do Small Boys, My Kind Of Men Are In Aso Rock – Omotee Brags by dinachi(m): 6:36am On May 20, 2020
Naijapeeps:
A Lagos girl who is mostly popular on twitter identified as Omohtee has revealed her spec for men, says she loves people in Aso Rock.

The Nigerian lady who is quite popular on Social media is a botched up surgery survivor who battled waist pain and numbness after undergoing a hips reduction surgery in the facility owned by one Dr Anu Fella barely some months ago.

A contrite Omothee who took to Social media to preach self-love, body positivity and also urged women who insist on undergoing plastic surgery to avoid Med Contour has taken a U-turn to her usual controversial comments after healing up from her misplaced body.

READ ALSO : Video Of Young Lady Pumping Up Her Small Br.3.ast In A Lab Goes Viral Online

I know some of you will remind me how I almost died from plastic surgery even tho it cost me millions that some of you want but please stop dating small small boys. Thanks.
She is a lesbian looking for foolish hegoats to milk!

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Don’t Do Small Boys, My Kind Of Men Are In Aso Rock – Omotee Brags by Kingseex1(m): 6:48am On May 20, 2020
I rushed to see the beautiful lady grin and am not dissapointed grin
Re: I Don’t Do Small Boys, My Kind Of Men Are In Aso Rock – Omotee Brags by Kingsintei(m): 6:52am On May 20, 2020
The men in Aso rock is she their spec�?

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Do Small Boys, My Kind Of Men Are In Aso Rock – Omotee Brags by Kingsintei(m): 6:54am On May 20, 2020
Kingseex1:
I rushed to see the beautiful lady grin and am not dissapointed grin
Lol buh me I can see the lady, the 'beautiiful' is what m not seeing .
Re: I Don’t Do Small Boys, My Kind Of Men Are In Aso Rock – Omotee Brags by Ugwueme1(m): 7:01am On May 20, 2020
She want people in aso rock.why is she not theRe by herself.Abeg see my signatur

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Do Small Boys, My Kind Of Men Are In Aso Rock – Omotee Brags by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:29am On May 20, 2020
adeoladeola:
Your kinda men are in Aso rock and you still patronized a fake Doctor to perform surgery on your ass. SMH

sharaaaaap!
Re: I Don’t Do Small Boys, My Kind Of Men Are In Aso Rock – Omotee Brags by cassbeat(m): 7:29am On May 20, 2020
I don't blame the lady at all I blame the so called elected leaders wey dey carry on Nigeria money give olosho....
Re: I Don’t Do Small Boys, My Kind Of Men Are In Aso Rock – Omotee Brags by jasent(m): 7:41am On May 20, 2020
Naijapeeps:

No source, how do we believe this?

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Don’t Do Small Boys, My Kind Of Men Are In Aso Rock – Omotee Brags by RunzMAN: 8:02am On May 20, 2020
See face ugly

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Do Small Boys, My Kind Of Men Are In Aso Rock – Omotee Brags by Nobody: 8:04am On May 20, 2020
Dr Anu should have helped us get rid of this fool

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Do Small Boys, My Kind Of Men Are In Aso Rock – Omotee Brags by Thermodynamics(m): 8:19am On May 20, 2020
m
Re: I Don’t Do Small Boys, My Kind Of Men Are In Aso Rock – Omotee Brags by Nobody: 8:27am On May 20, 2020
Last last na small boy go land you for house as a wife...by the time your artificial waist starts fading away, i am sure you will have yourself advised in a show glass at a giveaway price.
Re: I Don’t Do Small Boys, My Kind Of Men Are In Aso Rock – Omotee Brags by Gadafii: 8:38am On May 20, 2020
Women wahala plenty pass as we know or imagined

Kini gbobo rubbish yi na
Re: I Don’t Do Small Boys, My Kind Of Men Are In Aso Rock – Omotee Brags by Malawian(m): 9:11am On May 20, 2020
Ana ere afia.
Re: I Don’t Do Small Boys, My Kind Of Men Are In Aso Rock – Omotee Brags by FGonline: 9:24am On May 20, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Nothing last forever.
even beauty fades with time undecided

enjoy it while it last when you get old we will see whether men from aso rock will still cary you.
maybe he will start carryin small boys from aso rock

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Do Small Boys, My Kind Of Men Are In Aso Rock – Omotee Brags by Nobody: 9:35am On May 20, 2020
FGonline:
maybe he will start carryin small boys from aso rock
Lol

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Do Small Boys, My Kind Of Men Are In Aso Rock – Omotee Brags by Harry00(m): 9:41am On May 20, 2020
Her nyash done finally heal

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Do Small Boys, My Kind Of Men Are In Aso Rock – Omotee Brags by johnkey: 10:02am On May 20, 2020
We 'small boys' sef no want you second hand products because our own future sugar-babies still dey heaven, they never even conceive them.
Re: I Don’t Do Small Boys, My Kind Of Men Are In Aso Rock – Omotee Brags by Megaflex(m): 10:07am On May 20, 2020
k
Re: I Don’t Do Small Boys, My Kind Of Men Are In Aso Rock – Omotee Brags by Genset: 10:12am On May 20, 2020
Do u girl.
Re: I Don’t Do Small Boys, My Kind Of Men Are In Aso Rock – Omotee Brags by dahreyM: 10:26am On May 20, 2020
wow! olosho.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Do Small Boys, My Kind Of Men Are In Aso Rock – Omotee Brags by Nobody: 10:47am On May 20, 2020
The small boy drilling her for free right now

Re: I Don’t Do Small Boys, My Kind Of Men Are In Aso Rock – Omotee Brags by Raeheemwayne: 11:04am On May 20, 2020
This one wants to trend.
Auntie we've heard. Small boy ke - Aso Rock nii. Politicians will soon use this one.
@Op sources nko?
Lol.
Re: I Don’t Do Small Boys, My Kind Of Men Are In Aso Rock – Omotee Brags by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:25am On May 20, 2020
With this her slippers boobs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Has Got The Finest Butt In Nigeria (+18 PHOTOS) / Nothing Goes For Nothing / Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.