Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today (28068 Views)

Leo Messi's Teammates Celebrate His 34th Birthday With Song And Presents (Video) / John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today / Sani Kaita Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by DenreleDave(m): 8:24am On May 20, 2020
Happy birthday my Daddy

1 Like

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by emmanuelgon: 8:24am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Nigerian men thinks dating white women is an accomplishment.......Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
You are jealous�

1 Like

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by DenreleDave(m): 8:25am On May 20, 2020
Makavelli25:
FTC on lord lala thread is like making heaven
E sweet me die

Ps- earn up to 5k daily,check link in my signature

Sleep and wake up... Tell me if u made ftc
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by lacade(m): 8:26am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Nigerian men thinks dating white women is an accomplishment.......Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Modify

It will end in tears premium one for that matter.

She's black, just light skinned, stop hating cos she's his friend and they love each other

2 Likes

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by bazzyblings: 8:28am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Modify

You must be seriously jealous ... and that’s bad for you and you’re a woman ... you can see ? You’re hating on the white woman ? Different strokes for different folks .. it’s his choice . You should be happy and not bitter about Nigerian men marrying whites.. if you have lived all your life abroad , you would def marry a white man too .. so keep the hate girl .. it’s his shoe.. don’t wear it for him ..

2 Likes

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by zeusdgrt(m): 8:29am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Modify

Lol........e dey pain u sha grin with all the nonsense when naija girls dey do,na the correct thing e do grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by idonhammer: 8:30am On May 20, 2020
Before nko?when 90% of nigerian women don't know how to Bleep.

Millenniumlady:

Modify

1 Like

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by koyyess: 8:31am On May 20, 2020
He even got himself a white chick.

Later they will carry big signboard and be shouting black and proud' when their white master insults them.

I do hope in the nearest future, the number of black people reduces drastically and then, go extinct. A win-win for the white folks.

I think this is the best biological war against negroes- interracial relationships/marriage.

Black and proud indeed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:31am On May 20, 2020
lalasticlala:
Chris Ogbonnaya Turns 34 Today

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Ogbonnaya
He really avoided a LEECH completely.
Most Diaspora Ladies are independent and sound but still a NAKEDD WIRE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Amorprincesa24: 8:31am On May 20, 2020
You have sister and mother? You need serious help.

Why not wish him a happy birthday without showing your bad evil mouth in public.
light099:

Not just an ordinary accomplishment. Great great accomplishment if you ask me.

It feels like paradise the moment a Nigga is finally able to jailbreak from the claws of leeching Nigerian bitches, their default overstretched-holes' stench, entitlement mentality, parasitic lifestyle and Wifi pussy network which is shared to every dick and harry.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by zeusdgrt(m): 8:32am On May 20, 2020
scoundrel:
That’s an akata with a Nigerian name. Nothing concerns us with him.
E pain u too grin,he is our naija brother and e concern us grin

2 Likes

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by SoNature(m): 8:32am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Modify

Think
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Bar1941(m): 8:33am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Modify

Na waaa oooo, someone can not date his heart desire in peace again?

1 Like

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by gabpaul: 8:34am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Nigerian men thinks dating white women is an accomplishment.......Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Modify

For this I will marry a white woman grin
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by zeusdgrt(m): 8:34am On May 20, 2020
Nmezor:
Hmm
U get sense,e better as u nor talk cz we for chop u raw too grin
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by SocialJustice: 8:35am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Nigerian men thinks dating white women is an accomplishment.......Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Modify

cheesy cheesy cheesy Big accomplishment o. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by zeusdgrt(m): 8:36am On May 20, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
You have sister and mother? You need serious help.

Why not wish him a happy birthday without showing your bad evil mouth in public.
He was attending to a premium complaint from a fellow nairaland colleague grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Nmezor(f): 8:36am On May 20, 2020
zeusdgrt:

U get sense,e better as u nor talk cz we for chop u raw too grin
chop me raw as in cannibal u be abi? Anyway I HV noticed u oga tongue

1 Like

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Kobicove(m): 8:37am On May 20, 2020
We don't know him here undecided

1 Like

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by zeusdgrt(m): 8:37am On May 20, 2020
koyyess:
He even got himself a white chick.

Later they will carry signboard and be shouting black and proud' when their white master insults them.

I do hope in the nearest future, the number of black people reduces drastically.

Black and proud indeed.
U don brush this morning?

1 Like

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Toks2008(m): 8:38am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Nigerian men think dating white women is an accomplishment.......Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Modify

Not all end in tears. As long as you don't carry the African man dominance on your head you have a good chance with them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Bobotic(m): 8:38am On May 20, 2020
I am not proud again to be a citizen of Nigeria

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by zeusdgrt(m): 8:39am On May 20, 2020
Nmezor:
chop me raw as in cannibal u be abi? Anyway I HV noticed u oga tongue
Madam nor notice me I nor need am,u dodged a bullet by acting smart that's all u should know,have fun grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Nmezor(f): 8:40am On May 20, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Madam nor notice me I nor need am,u dodged a bullet by acting smart that's all u should know,have fun grin
wateva tongue I see u carry the matter for u head... Trying to bash ladies here n there right...Laziness at its peak

1 Like

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by koyyess: 8:40am On May 20, 2020
zeusdgrt:

U don brush this morning?
Unlike you that is jobless and lazy... laying on your bed bug infested mattress, some people do have an active and productive life.
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by TheRedpillguy: 8:46am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Nigerian men think dating white women is an accomplishment.......Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Modify

Yeah better than Nigerian women . If you are going to eat a frog, eat a big one. Like Nigerian women relationships will not end in tears . Least with the white woman. The kids will have a good life.
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by KIDfurniture(m): 8:50am On May 20, 2020
Lol... most Nigerian men are more happier with foreign women. Nigerian women re the worst in the world. They dont want to work but they want to eat good all the time.
That their mentality that a man must do everything makes them sleep around too much. Una no get value

Millenniumlady:

Modify

2 Likes

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Angelfrost(m): 8:52am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Modify

It is not an accomplishment... Neither is dating a Nigerian woman.

A man should be intelligent enough to put love and character above race or nationality... An intelligent woman ought to know this. It's just commonsense!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Chineduokeanwu(m): 8:52am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Hi

Modify

Who hurt you?
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Kingrefreshed: 8:57am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Modify

If you have chance and opportunity you will date 50 whites at the same time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Lakuje4power(m): 9:04am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Modify

This is pure jealousy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chelsea And Met Police Investigate Raheem Sterling Racial Abuse (Photos) / Maurizio Sarri Officially Unveiled As New Juventus Manager / Tottenham Fans Excited As Heung-min South Korea Exit Asian Cup (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.