Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today (28067 Views)

Leo Messi's Teammates Celebrate His 34th Birthday With Song And Presents (Video) / John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today / Sani Kaita Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by zeusdgrt(m): 2:56pm On May 21, 2020
koyyes:

So little steam in your empty talk.

Are you crying? cheesy

We are just getting started b1tch. cool
grin grin grin u dey insult people since I don knack u so tey u dey do remix like dj Neptune grin grin u can do better try be creative only weak people dey use past chat that thing don reign go grin grin grin
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by zeusdgrt(m): 2:57pm On May 21, 2020
koyyes:

Are you unemployed, broke and looking for a sugar mummy/ daddy?

Sorry, you are too ugly. Just kill yourself. grin
If that was suppose to be a punchline then guy u wack die, grin grin grin
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 21, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Eya....e don dey cry ooooooo see work wen I give u otu grin grin grin,u nor get wetin talk again grin grin guy well nor be myfault say part of ur face resemble una village dibia y the other part resemble una landlord. grin grin grin grin chai abeg nor take sniper o grin

Chai! Too dry and local.

Your h@lot mum and f@ggot rapist dad didn't teach you how to insult well.

Oya, try again. This time make it hot b1tch. grin
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 21, 2020
zeusdgrt:

If that was suppose to be a punchline then guy u wack die, grin grin grin
You are getting weaker b1tch. Do I make it more interesting for you?
Is your anus too wide and painful for you to think straight with a bomb punch line?

I am still waiting for a bomb. Come on f@ggot. cool
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 21, 2020
zeusdgrt:

grin grin grin u dey insult people since I don knack u so tey u dey do remix like dj Neptune grin grin u can do better try be creative only weak people dey use past chat that thing don reign go grin grin grin

Were you sexually molested by your father?
I don't know why your punches are so lame. I have succeeded in lashing the living daylight out of you. You are too weak for a come back.
Let me see what I can do b1tch. grin
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by zeusdgrt(m): 3:42pm On May 21, 2020
koyyes:

Were you sexually molested by your father?
I don't know why your punches are so lame. I have succeeded in lashing the living daylight out of you. You are too weak for a come back.
Let me see what I can do b1tch. grin
Seriously u still not improving,"let me see what I can do bitch" abi na two women dey fight?abi u don turn gay? grin punches u call lame dey make u type like a gurl grin the only thing u succeed is to show us say u weak pass dodo no wonder you never make am yet grin
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 21, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Seriously u still not improving,"let me see what I can do bitch" abi na two women dey fight?abi u don turn gay? grin punches u call lame dey make u type like a gurl grin the only thing u succeed is to show us say u weak pass dodo no wonder you never make am yet grin

Reply my comment in the other thread f@ggot. I want to open your nyash there since there are people reading comments.
I will drive you to depression and suicide. angry grin

Animal.
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 21, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Ohhhhhhh so u don turn gay finally grin grin grin ur village people don succeed o, sorry please look for bobrisky na u people be that grin grin grin grin
I said come up with a bomb. I didn't say copy my insults. grin
You are just too weak and I will finish you.
Reply my comment on the other thread.

F@ggot. grin

Demented wh0r*

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 21, 2020
zeusdgrt:

grin grin grin grin lol..dreamer am not gay like u grin

Shut up! Why are you trolling manabbqgrils if you are not looking for his attention?

Fish head f@ggot. I will eat you piece by piece. grin
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 21, 2020
zeusdgrt:
grin grin ; only u dey bomb urself dey show the world say u be gay grin grin grin

Are you not a prostitute?

Don't you sleep with both men and women for kobo kobo?

Lie here and I will humiliate you. grin cheesy

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 21, 2020
zeusdgrt:

More wack lines....chai am not gay like u so u can't eat me grin grin grin grin ....this is nice... finally we don catch am 14yrs loading grin grin grin

Proof?
Cause mine are glaring for the whole world to see. That is why you want manna bbqgrils attention.

Ugly boy Wh0r*

grin

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 21, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Lol.... grin grin grin my guy don dey reduce grin grin grin we don already know u say na ur work u don cast urself ooo grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
You are not even disputing my allegations.

The truth will always prevail.

Are you In love with manna bbqgrils?

F@ggot grin
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 21, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Proof say u be man harlot?u don already show us grin grin grin I too Sabi don cast u bobrisky hero grin grin

No proof?

Societal reject.

Where as, na your confession dey everywhere. grin
You want to scam manabbqgrils or are you I love with him?

Confess!!!

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 21, 2020
zeusdgrt:

There the gay guy go talking about luv with a fellow man grin grin u gay too deep grin ;DAllegations?young man harlot listen boy politics is for grown up that's why u don't understand.

But na you just publicly declare your love for mannabbq. Abi you wan chop im food.

Hunger go finish you . You this ashawo animal. Person wey Don use you confess finish for here.

Your nyash don open

Animal grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chelsea And Met Police Investigate Raheem Sterling Racial Abuse (Photos) / Maurizio Sarri Officially Unveiled As New Juventus Manager / Tottenham Fans Excited As Heung-min South Korea Exit Asian Cup (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.