Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today (28066 Views)

Leo Messi's Teammates Celebrate His 34th Birthday With Song And Presents (Video) / John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today / Sani Kaita Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Martini101(m): 9:07am On May 20, 2020
grin grin
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by knowhowk: 9:11am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Nigerian men think dating white women is an accomplishment.......Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Modify

It will end in tears premium one for that matter.
.infact Many dating black women end more in tears than dating white women ,infact dating white women is a very Big Achievement ,big enough than black women Callousness just the same you have exhibited here .
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:15am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Nigerian men think dating white women is an accomplishment.......Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Modify

Your insane with jealousy and your heart is filled with impurities. Whats wrong with you, you need to get rid of that negativity, you can talk to me!
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Gkemz: 9:15am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Modify

Everyone has their own taste. Nigeria ladies are full of drama. Though for marriage, I will choose a Nigerian lady to a foreign lady. For better for worse is for a Nigerian Igbo lady.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Bossyolly: 9:21am On May 20, 2020
hbd
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Cammo: 9:22am On May 20, 2020
light099:

Not just an ordinary accomplishment. Great great accomplishment if you ask me.

It feels like paradise the moment a Nigga is finally able to jailbreak from the claws of leeching Nigerian bitches, their default overstretched-holes' stench, entitlement mentality, parasitic lifestyle and Wifi pussy network which is shared to every dick and harry.

White Girl vs Nigeria bitches. cheesy
Natural beauty vs makeup Ninja, Intelligent mind vs BBN/Zeeworld watchers, clean congo vs smelly overstretched congo. You already know the one a Nigga would choose anytime anyday.

How will God forgive you for making this statement?
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by breadtom: 9:27am On May 20, 2020
Don't tell me you are jealous, if it works fine for him good,learn to mind your business.
Millenniumlady:

Modify

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:28am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Modify

grin... my dear na him choice... and there are Nigerian women that love white men..... Accomplishment... Not that way... Lol.
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by sniperr007(m): 9:29am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Modify

Can you marry or date a white man?
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by zeusdgrt(m): 9:36am On May 20, 2020
koyyess:

Unlike you that is jobless and lazy... laying on your bed bug infested mattress, some people do have an active and productive life.
Lol....send me your cv grin
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by zeusdgrt(m): 9:37am On May 20, 2020
Nmezor:
wateva tongue I see u carry the matter for u head... Trying to bash ladies here n there right...Laziness at its peak
Truth hurts. grin
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:44am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Modify

did he say its an accomplishment smh
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Genfaculty(m): 9:47am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Modify

Why do I feel like I smell envy here.....someone who's so pained?
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by madridsta007(m): 9:53am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Modify

Sometimes in ends in tears, other times it doesnt.
But what you say is largely through. A large percentage of black men think dating (or rather, sleeping with a white woman) is an accomplishment.
Mental slavery. That is what it is.
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by koyyess: 9:54am On May 20, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Lol....send me your cv grin
I guess you have a load truck of CVS and bank customer contacts you send scam messages to.

Hunger will finish you in this sh1t hole. grin cheesy

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Michael0623: 9:56am On May 20, 2020
Happy birthday to him... Am sorry to post this here.. Please my name is Michael am in need of financial asistance.. anybody willing to help. here is my account number: 0163858387 GTbank. no amount is too small..
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Agbebakun22: 9:57am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Modify

Jealous don start oooo... So dating black na come good abi.... Nowadays I don dey see ur post.. Maybe u don ripe for marriage and nobody don show for u
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Millenniumlady(f): 10:05am On May 20, 2020
Agbebakun22:

Jealous don start oooo... So dating black na come good abi.... Nowadays I don dey see ur post.. Maybe u don ripe for marriage and nobody don show for u
Why you no come since nobody don show undecided
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by ofiko123(m): 10:11am On May 20, 2020
Happy birthday to Chris Ogbonnaya...
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by hopexter(m): 10:29am On May 20, 2020
koyyess:

Unlike you that is jobless and lazy... laying on your bed bug infested mattress, some people do have an active and productive life.

Stop lying, you don't have any active or productive life abeg and go brush undecided
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by koyyess: 10:36am On May 20, 2020
hopexter:

Stop lying, you don't have any active or productive life abeg and go brush undecided
Why won't you think everyone lives a miserable life like yours? Can you see beyond your face me , I slap you filthy compound and algea infested fence?

Buzu.
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by ramatintin(m): 10:58am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Modify

if it does at least no be your tears
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Realresk(m): 10:59am On May 20, 2020
light099:

It feels like paradise the moment a Nigga is finally able to jailbreak from the claws of leeching Nigerian bitches, their default overstretched-holes' stench, entitlement mentality, parasitic lifestyle and Wifi pussy network which is shared to every dick and harry.

Natural beauty vs makeup Ninja, Intelligent mind vs BBN/Zeeworld watchers, clean congo vs smelly overstretched congo. You already know the one a Nigga would choose anytime anyday.

Jesus!
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:01am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Modify

RUBISH talk!
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by excessmon(m): 11:16am On May 20, 2020
What does ur mindset justify..... a used rag for oyinbo girls
light099:

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by excessmon(m): 11:20am On May 20, 2020
Not everyone has a childhood like yours..... so many still grew in a family with love and when you see them type you will know..... stop trying to tow ur fathers lane.... cos he failed to raise you doesn’t mean that’s how everyone grew
buygala:

Please feel free to hit your head on the nearest wall grin

You are obviously a frustrated evening newspaper black woman who obviously can't respect other people's choices...

It's not his fault you are single at 53 with 5 kids from 9 diiferent men...yeah...5 kids from 9 men because you are not even sure of the exact paternity of some of your kids sad....Some of them were products of Sperm Collabos from different men you fvcked raw on the same day grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Starz825(m): 12:07pm On May 20, 2020
Makavelli25:
Which network you dey use this woman
Na glo na why she dey do anyhow
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by julimaxy: 1:13pm On May 20, 2020
What you do not know is that it is usually those white women they marry/date that mostly get them the connection needed for all these high paying jobs such as sports and politics, take a look at Mo Farah, Priti Patel, and Sajid Javid

If not white women they marry/date route, they must have been born in white-dominated area and networked with white classmates and friends that their father/mother is well connected.

Another way is, their or Wife's parents or grand parents must have invested a lot in the white man's land, e.g. owning companies and paying lots of tax or from a royal family, that is when they consider foreigners, take a look at the current Chancellor of Exchequer, Rishi Sunak.

Our people are easily groomed into sports and the easiest connection for them is dating/marrying a white woman, cos they make it so difficult for black people to excel in their land.

Millenniumlady:

Modify

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by hopexter(m): 1:15pm On May 20, 2020
koyyess:

Why won't you think everyone lives a miserable life like yours? Can you see beyond your face me , I slap you filthy compound and algea infested fence?

Buzu.

knowing all these places you've mentioned, I'm 100% sure you live there. Come to Harold Shodipo Crescent and let me show you around darling cheesy kiss
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Officialbaby: 1:16pm On May 20, 2020
light099:

Savage o
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by koyyess: 1:17pm On May 20, 2020
hopexter:

knowing all these places you've mentioned, I'm 100% sure you live there. Come to Harold Shodipo Crescent and let me show you around darling cheesy kiss

You mean where you work as a houseboy/ car washer/ gateman?

RIP in advance.
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by seanjy4konji: 1:22pm On May 20, 2020
Makavelli25:
Which network you dey use this woman
its a man behind the moniker. A confused man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chelsea And Met Police Investigate Raheem Sterling Racial Abuse (Photos) / Maurizio Sarri Officially Unveiled As New Juventus Manager / Tottenham Fans Excited As Heung-min South Korea Exit Asian Cup (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.