Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

“I Can Never Leave My Husband” – Chacha Eke Says As She Insists She Has Bipolar - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Can Never Leave My Husband” – Chacha Eke Says As She Insists She Has Bipolar (2139 Views)

Beware Of The Woman Who Insists She Wants A God Fearing Man!! / I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Can Never Leave My Husband” – Chacha Eke Says As She Insists She Has Bipolar by Pablo25: 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2020
Popular Nigerian actress, Chacha Eke has revealed that she can never leave her husband, and confirms that her marriage to movie director, Austin Fanni Ikechukwu, is still intact.

According to the actress, every drama that has surrounded her marriage these past days is as a result of bipolar disorder she’s suffering from.

Bipolar disorder is a mental condition marked by alternating periods of elation and depression.

Recall that, some days back, Chacha took to social media to share a video announcing the end of her marriage to Austin Faani. Chacha in a video shared on October 3, stated that she was done with her 7-year-old marriage and was leaving it with her life.

Fast forward to a few days later, she shared another video from a hospital bed denying allegations that her marriage ended due to domestic violence, adding that has been diagnosed to have “Bipolar disorder”.

Afterwards, her brother, Aik Eke stated that his sister doesn’t have bipolar disorder and he’s aware that there’s a cover up somewhere — he blamed Chacha’s husband for trying to clear his name at his wife’s expense.

Chacha has now released a new video on social media, claiming that she’s still with her husband, adding that she can never leave her husband, as she’s an advocate of love, marriage and family.

In the video she insisted that she had been diagnosed with dipolar disorder, and extensively recount how she had always suffered from bipolar episodes, whenever she was pregnant.

In her words,

“I heard myself saying crazy things, like I am leaving my husband. I am not leaving my husband, I will never leave my husband and my children and my home. My family, having a home, being Mrs. Faani and mother to the beautiful children God has given me is too much blessings to take for granted.

“And so, I say this to as many as are out there, I didn’t leave my home and I am not leaving”

Source: https://www.solely4kids.com/2020/10/i-can-never-leave-my-husband-chacha-eke.html

Re: “I Can Never Leave My Husband” – Chacha Eke Says As She Insists She Has Bipolar by Imortal001: 4:42pm On Oct 12, 2020
ok
Re: “I Can Never Leave My Husband” – Chacha Eke Says As She Insists She Has Bipolar by Sundrus: 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2020
This woman news don tire me...make una try die the matter.

1 Like

Re: “I Can Never Leave My Husband” – Chacha Eke Says As She Insists She Has Bipolar by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2020
We re Ending SARS this my landlord daughter is telling me she missed her period,does she even care about Nigeria at all

1 Like

Re: “I Can Never Leave My Husband” – Chacha Eke Says As She Insists She Has Bipolar by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2020
To think that all those bitter women called feminists jumped on their keypad to label the husband a domestic abuser and wife beater when she announced her separation shows how much those satanic things would gladly love to see any marriage destroyed and a man's name ruined. The same woman later came up with another video to announce that she never told anyone that her husband beats her.

3 Likes

Re: “I Can Never Leave My Husband” – Chacha Eke Says As She Insists She Has Bipolar by Freestainworld(m): 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2020
plz when will fourpolar disorder out?
Re: “I Can Never Leave My Husband” – Chacha Eke Says As She Insists She Has Bipolar by MycroftHolmes: 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
sad

And feminist forces (most of whom are divorcees) were crying domestic violence.

Quick recovery. But more importantly, keep your family life out of public space.

1 Like

Re: “I Can Never Leave My Husband” – Chacha Eke Says As She Insists She Has Bipolar by TecM0: 5:13pm On Oct 12, 2020
I wish her speedy recovery
Re: “I Can Never Leave My Husband” – Chacha Eke Says As She Insists She Has Bipolar by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 12, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
We re Ending SARS this my landlord daughter is telling me she missed her period,does she even care about Nigeria at all
When u dey pour the hot akamu inside u no consider Nigeria at all. Na now when she don miss period u dey reason am.. Of all people na ur landlord daughter u see knack. I just pity u grin grin
Re: “I Can Never Leave My Husband” – Chacha Eke Says As She Insists She Has Bipolar by jericco1(m): 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
Bipolar disorders are scary and I pray that she gets the help that she needs

2 Likes

Re: “I Can Never Leave My Husband” – Chacha Eke Says As She Insists She Has Bipolar by Crochet: 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
Good one chacha
Re: “I Can Never Leave My Husband” – Chacha Eke Says As She Insists She Has Bipolar by Hugo55(m): 7:51pm On Oct 12, 2020
But why bring all of this into public?
Re: “I Can Never Leave My Husband” – Chacha Eke Says As She Insists She Has Bipolar by Aflix(m): 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
Where are all the "feminists" that tag every divorce as domestic violence
Re: “I Can Never Leave My Husband” – Chacha Eke Says As She Insists She Has Bipolar by Themainboy22: 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2020
She repeatedly stated it that she was/is suffering from bipolar disorder, but some group of brainless Nigerian feminists want to force otherwise on her. Ofcourse to them, any marriage that go sour, must be as a result of demostic violence or physical abuse from the Man. Bunches of....... Someone should help me with the right adjective to qualify them.

1 Like

Re: “I Can Never Leave My Husband” – Chacha Eke Says As She Insists She Has Bipolar by Shortyy(f): 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
plusfield:
To think that all those bitter women called feminists jumped on their keypad to label the husband a domestic abuser and wife beater when she announced her separation shows how much those satanic things would gladly love to see any marriage destroyed and a man's name ruined. The same woman later came up with another video to announce that she never told anyone that her husband beats her.
You should look at this matter well. Feminist aside, doesn't it sound fishy to you? Don't you think something is wrong somewhere?

2 Likes

Re: “I Can Never Leave My Husband” – Chacha Eke Says As She Insists She Has Bipolar by Xisnin(m): 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
Fake bipolar excuse.
Taking drips on hospital bed is not an evidence of being bipolar.
In fact, it is quite the opposite.

1 Like

Re: “I Can Never Leave My Husband” – Chacha Eke Says As She Insists She Has Bipolar by Aksnoopy: 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
Shortyy:

You should look at this matter well. Feminist aside, doesn't it sound fishy to you? Don't you think something is wrong somewhere?
STFU!!! undecided
Re: “I Can Never Leave My Husband” – Chacha Eke Says As She Insists She Has Bipolar by Shortyy(f): 9:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
Aksnoopy:
STFU!!! undecided
OK
Re: “I Can Never Leave My Husband” – Chacha Eke Says As She Insists She Has Bipolar by femi4: 9:03am On Oct 13, 2020
Bipolar indeed
Re: “I Can Never Leave My Husband” – Chacha Eke Says As She Insists She Has Bipolar by asanwafo: 10:42am On Oct 13, 2020
Shortyy:

E-diot
Re: “I Can Never Leave My Husband” – Chacha Eke Says As She Insists She Has Bipolar by Shortyy(f): 10:43am On Oct 13, 2020
asanwafo:
E-diot
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: “I Can Never Leave My Husband” – Chacha Eke Says As She Insists She Has Bipolar by Ikea81: 10:44am On Oct 13, 2020
Acting even in marriage

(1) (Reply)

My Ex-boyfriend Usee My Womb For Money Rituals - Lady Narrates / See The Indian Temple,people Offer Their Hair To gods To Be Turned Into Weavons / Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.