Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Supporting Nigeria Writers On WATTPAD - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Supporting Nigeria Writers On WATTPAD (186 Views)

Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House / 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? / “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Supporting Nigeria Writers On WATTPAD by Phenomenal105(m): 8:51am On May 20, 2020
This thread is for Nigeria writers and readers on Wattpad. Let's support each other book and quenching our thirst for interesting free Nigeria novel on Wattpad. You can drop details of your book let's all of us check it out, read, vote and comment.
This is mine:
TITTLE- (Revenge. Love. Murder.)
AUTHOR- GBENGA DADA
ABOUT THE NOVEL- R.L.M, a story of a young man(Tobi Smith) caught up in the mysteries of life at a tender age, causing him to bear a guilt within him, that dictates what and how he live his life.
R.L.M each letter standing for the stages in his life.
You can message me on Whatsapp for the link 09063083544 that's my WhatsApp number

(1) (Reply)

Electronic Components Are Very Rarely Found To Be Good / Just For Fun / How To Avoid A Covidivorce: Keep Your Relationship Going Strong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.