Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? (72971 Views)

Business Ideas With N300k / Start This Business With N300K And Make N30M In 12 Months / Man Empowers Random Street Hawkers With N300k To Boost Their Business (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Brawnydayo: 11:26pm On May 22, 2020
Am interested

I'm looking for primary school teachers to help me create learning programs for N3,500 per program. You can earn a little extra on the side by creating multiple programs. [/color][/quote]
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:26pm On May 22, 2020
AyarmBoye:
Find an area filled with age 13-26....set up gaming Centre.... Ps2, 3 and 4.....you will make ur capital in 2 - 3 months aje.....
NEPA........abi na water him go use dey fuel gen?

2 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Truthshurts: 11:27pm On May 22, 2020
Kylekent59:
Play Bayern to win tomorrow.

1.19 x 300k = 357k

By this time tomorrow, you should be having extra 57k.

I will quote you tomorrow.

What if Bayan loses?
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by zedman1(m): 11:28pm On May 22, 2020
Seuntek:
poultry will affect my teaching job. As for restaurant, even if i boil water, it won't get hot grin
Lol at the hot water joke. Poultry wouldn't really affect your job if you plan well. I'm a construction worker -an architect precisely, so you should know how busy I am, but still at that, I used to keep birds. You have the weekend to clean up your farm. As for feeding, they don't feed like humans, three separate meals is a no-no. Don't let them exhaust their feed before giving them another, else they wouldn't grow and you'd be at a loss trying to make up at the latter stage. Just give them enough feed and water early before you leave for work. Ensure it's enough to last them until you get back. You will eventually find out the stress isn't that much as some people often say, you'll end up enjoying raising birds. I only stopped that business because the women who patronize me stopped pricing well because their target costumers were mainly students who in turn were not buying well. I couldn't afford to run a charity, it wasn't because I didn't have time for the business.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Gokoyer0(m): 11:32pm On May 22, 2020
At op, be very careful with your life savings. Some scammers here have upto 10 monikers. I have been scammed in the past. Don't private chat anyone for now. Take your time to read through all the advices given here and make use of good ones among them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by GuestLog: 11:36pm On May 22, 2020
saraki2019:

Good video but improve your search optimization
thanks. I will. I appreciate your remark. I'll like to Subscribe to your channel. Please leave a link.
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by ameddy1(m): 11:39pm On May 22, 2020
kingssmith:
I can teach you importation of phones and anything importation...with gadget Imports you make extra 300k plus monthly....you can start with as low as 50k to 200k

Please help me I’m interested thanks in advance
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by adoreyou(m): 11:45pm On May 22, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
how much does it cost to start that kinda biz?
#500,000 for a start.
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Obiwiz(m): 11:48pm On May 22, 2020
kingssmith:
I can teach you importation of phones and anything importation...with gadget Imports you make extra 300k plus monthly....you can start with as low as 50k to 200k
Please I'm interested in this.
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Alobogab(m): 11:49pm On May 22, 2020
If you want to see your money 6months after your investment, start Okada business (ie if you are a man and can ride the machine yourself after you close from work). If the money is higher than this, you can think of Keke.
If you go into buying and selling business and you are not good at it, you will not know what happened to your savings. Because these businesses involve raw cash, a small family problem can wipe it out within one day. Over 85% of businesses particularly trading die within one year. This may be worse for males.
Any servicing business have higher chance of succeeding too.

4 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by tomisinuno(m): 11:54pm On May 22, 2020
julybaba:

30 Gigs Ideas with Zero Investment
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0886JRNJD
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by tomisinuno(m): 11:56pm On May 22, 2020
best11925:
Please any advice on how I can learn Digital marketing and Mobile App? Am in Lagos pls help if u can. Thank u

I know someone that can mentor you
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by LordPsalm(m): 11:59pm On May 22, 2020
Go into Multi level marketting like Norland.
That bitch pays like mad
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by ghettochild(m): 12:06am On May 23, 2020
Kenlinks546:

Get a shop, start ordering crayfish from the south and sell, I know a women who does that, and she's cashing out during this pandemic because its an essential commodity.
Plz inbox me
+27737839889
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by andyanders: 12:09am On May 23, 2020
DanielIkeije:
I’ll advice you acquire a high income skill.

A high income skill will make you between $2000 to $10,000 monthly if you are really good at what you do.

Out of the 300k take out some money and pay for a course to learn a high income skill.

This will benefit you greatly trust me.
Sounds to good to be real. If you have such skill of making that much within a month, you cannot even advertise your product here. Maybe you want op to register through you website and you collect that 300k, you wouldn't give up. Park your advise somewhere.
Op, it is better you sell the liquid soap and have peace than any online business on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Ingriid(f): 12:11am On May 23, 2020
ultravires:

What is the minimum amount you think one needs to save to travel out of naija legitimately?
I may not have a concrete answer as to how much one needs to save, but I know a country like Dubai , with a million Naira or less u should get a 2 year visa+ work permit. I hope I answered ur question to some extent.
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Ingriid(f): 12:18am On May 23, 2020
Investmentfreak:

How much is reasonable please ?
How much you need to have depends on your choice of country. But I know for countries like Dubai or Turkey one may not really need sooo much, or better still there re some universities in Poland that offer full scholarship, you may look into that direction too. I hope this information helps!
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by hoMegas(m): 12:19am On May 23, 2020
xcelentattitude:

I want to learn too sir. Please share here.

Create a thread and mention me.
Id.reply immediately
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by icankel: 12:22am On May 23, 2020
Funny enough, some are suggesting op should save more and leave the country without knowing how many years it took him to save 300k as a private school teacher. I suggest u open a business for ur wife if ur already married and if she's business oriented too.
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Investmentfreak: 12:24am On May 23, 2020
Ingriid:
How much you need to have depends on your choice of country. But I know for countries like Dubai or Turkey one may not really need sooo much, or better still there re some universities in Poland that offer full scholarship, you may look into that direction too. I hope this information helps!
Thanks so much , please how much for Dubai or turkey or the Poland?
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by 007inc: 12:30am On May 23, 2020
Legitdimple:
. I like the restaurant idea,kinda stressful but is worth it. Planning on opening mine soonest.
It’s a good biz if u know how to cook and also understand the concept of packaging.
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Clothingonline9(m): 12:34am On May 23, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/bjayjay
Yes am the same as Onlineclothing
Payment on delivery within Lagos
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by ramos73: 12:35am On May 23, 2020
Pls write me on whatsapp 08148637374. I'm interested...
kingssmith:
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Nobody: 12:47am On May 23, 2020
Seuntek:
can u please list some of the skills
forex is the only thing I know that can give such. although from a pro
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 12:50am On May 23, 2020
kollinz1234:
you can start a business with any amount of money but with #300,000 ,
1. u can invest in dogs, (Caucasian) they sell like mad and they don't need your time. They only need u morning and evening
2. You can invest in POS. Get a shop, get a POS banner and start making your money, u can hire a trusted person
3. You can inter-state business though the risk is high, the profit is big. Last year, I started sending goats to Portharcort, I started with 45k and in less than a month, I was making close to #200,000
4. You can go into storage, buy goods when they are in their season, u will get them cheap and sell them after 6 months, you make 3 times your capital
5. You can invest into yams. Buy yams were they are cheap, supply them to all the market women in your area to resell and be collecting your money every week. Here in Jos, that was my first business, I started with just 25k and after like 2 month, I made close to 70k. I can go on and on

I like you. You got brains, I will like us to talk privately. Please? 0_9_017.15.05.33
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by omoadeleye(m): 1:01am On May 23, 2020
doggedfighter:

Kindly list the high income skills. Thanks

Professional medical doctor
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by omoadeleye(m): 1:03am On May 23, 2020
Just go and flex the money, God go provide for another one

5 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Bilkol: 1:03am On May 23, 2020
GuestLog:
I have 3 videos already. Please check out my Channel let's Subscribe to each other.

MoxieClip

I just liked ur video (Habsalone)
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by bharkarh(m): 1:05am On May 23, 2020
OmoDavido:
Save more and start processing your Canada visa.

Jaapaa out of this country by all means.
save more like how much
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Greenbirth: 1:05am On May 23, 2020
My own advice is this. Don't think of traveling for now. That traveling things has rendered many useless. What you have to go through to get a visa and a lot of money will be wasted. You may be rejected also.

My advice is this if you know anyone who lives in other neighboring countries like Gambia, Laberia, Seria lone or ghana. Who deals with phone accessories then speak with the person.

You can go to Alaba intl .you buy quality phone charger cable. And quality earpiece. E.g C.mopol charger cable and earpiece

Each one can be like #250 since you are buying plenty then you package and sent it to the person through Chisco or A BC transport. Within a week the person has finished distributing it and you get your money back guarantee.

The profit now is like this most goods bought from lagos is so cheap than other neighboring countries own. The profits now can be #200 each charger cable. Let's say you bought and send 2000 pieces base on that your money. Within weeks you got #200 × 2000pics= #400,000.
I have been doing it and I have built a good house within a year. Thank me later.

Below is the example of the cable s and the earpiece I buy from Alaba intl. N.B stick to long cable please.

10 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Gracejeri(f): 1:08am On May 23, 2020
I'm interested
naijacutee:
No need to invest any of your N300k.

I'm looking for primary school teachers to help me create learning programs for N3,500 per program. You can earn a little extra on the side by creating multiple programs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply)

Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project / Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System? / How Naira Went From N525/$1 To N400/$1 In 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.