Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,997 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? (72925 Views)

Business Ideas With N300k / Start This Business With N300K And Make N30M In 12 Months / Man Empowers Random Street Hawkers With N300k To Boost Their Business (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by policysamuel(m): 9:20pm On May 22, 2020
kingssmith:
I can teach you importation of phones and anything importation...with gadget Imports you make extra 300k plus monthly....you can start with as low as 50k to 200k

Come n teach me na
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Mustack: 9:20pm On May 22, 2020
Seuntek:
Good afternoon fellow nairalanders. Please advice me a viable business i can start with 300k. I am a private school teacher and I'm not ready to quit now until my business can sustain me. I work 7 to 5pm. Thanks my dear fellow nairalanders.

POS business.

But you have to stop that work

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by back2sender: 9:22pm On May 22, 2020
Sell recharge card.
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by DAYOODS(m): 9:22pm On May 22, 2020
naijacutee:
No need to invest any of your N300k.

I'm looking for primary school teachers to help me create learning programs for N3,500 per program. You can earn a little extra on the side by creating multiple programs.

I'm a primary school teacher in a government school. How can I help you create learning program ?
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Chicastle: 9:23pm On May 22, 2020
kingssmith:
I can teach you importation of phones and anything importation...with gadget Imports you make extra 300k plus monthly....you can start with as low as 50k to 200k

Interested though
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by yommen: 9:24pm On May 22, 2020
It's obvious you can't have time to monitor any offline business. I lost 650k in fish farm business cos I was not able to monitor it due to my office work. I believe you have a good phone. Get a good laptop too. Start learning online currency trading. Learn and demo trade for at least 1 year B4 you start investing. It's very risky and you can lose all 300k in few hours. That's why I said 'learn very well first' oo.

There is an App called bamboo on playstore. It's for buying US stocks. It's genuine. Google it too and read enough about it. Do your research and start buying international companies' stocks. I'm waiting to gather some money to buy.

12 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 22, 2020
Ingriid:
Dear poster, pls do not be in a hurry to start any business; most businesses with a low capital start up is energy draining ( talking from experience) . Suggestion: Keep saving that money to a reasonable amount and leave Naija!

Thanks.
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by highbee02: 9:25pm On May 22, 2020
DanielIkeije:
I’ll advice you acquire a high income skill.

A high income skill will make you between $2000 to $10,000 monthly if you are really good at what you do.

Out of the 300k take out some money and pay for a course to learn a high income skill.

This will benefit you greatly trust me.

Suggest 1 or 2
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by supereagle(m): 9:25pm On May 22, 2020
Hassany4u:

If you want to help someone do, stop referring someone to an unreliable source. Stop being an hypocrite, if you want to help please just do it. Of won't take anything away from you, it will rather add value to you.
Am not helping by telling people how I learnt mine? Someone gave series of importation tutorials on this platform. I took time out to read it. I got some added ideas from YouTube too. What else do you want? It seems you want to make money out of the people by selling junk ebooks to them. Someone on this platform wanted to sell then, I rejected.
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by richyblink1(m): 9:26pm On May 22, 2020
Amarabae:

I will advise you to go into "water proof " nylon bags.
start with 100k, the gain is wow.
its light, not perishable, the turnover is massive, sells well because of 90% of traders need it for packaging goods,
give it a try

What does it entail?
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Lastmankc(m): 9:26pm On May 22, 2020
kingssmith:
I am interested boss
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by petitejolie(f): 9:27pm On May 22, 2020
kingssmith:
do u need to have a shop
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by jozzee: 9:28pm On May 22, 2020
Learn a skill and make money from one or more of these legitimate websites:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aedoElcsx0
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Orubebe01: 9:28pm On May 22, 2020
OmoDavido:
Save more and start processing your Canada visa.

Jaapaa out of this country by all means.
like how much will the visa cost me, I mean total package
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 22, 2020
Kylekent59:
Play Bayern to win tomorrow.
1.19 x 300k = 357k
By this time tomorrow, you should be having extra 57k.

I will quote you tomorrow.
Thanks bro.
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by supereagle(m): 9:30pm On May 22, 2020
yommen:
It's obvious you can't have time to monitor any offline business. I lost 650k in fish farm business cos I was not able to monitor it due to my office work. I believe you have a good phone. Get a good laptop too. Start learning online currency trading. Learn and demo trade for at least 1 year B4 you start investing. It's very risky and you can lose all 300k in few hours. That's why I said 'learn very well first' oo.

There is an App called bamboo on playstore. It's for buying US stocks. It's genuine. Google it too and read enough about it. Do your research and start buying international companies' stocks. I'm waiting to gather some money to buy.

Global stock trading is a good idea, but get educated first. There a lot book on it. I know two written well for novices. I have them in my hard drive.

2 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Dshocker(m): 9:31pm On May 22, 2020
Babatunde40:

learn how to make liquid soap. make and sell

Advantages
1. Low capital to start
2. It doesn't spoil
3. Everybody uses soap
4. You make times 2. Profit is high

grin grin grin My brother this is not a business,stop deceiving yourself

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by SocialJustice: 9:32pm On May 22, 2020
naijacutee:

I'm looking for primary school teachers to help me create learning programs for N3,500 per program. You can earn a little extra on the side by creating multiple programs.
What's a learning programme?
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by petitejolie(f): 9:33pm On May 22, 2020
Alaganature:

Please I'm interested �
teach us
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 22, 2020
RonaldoVido:

Thank you.

Welcome.
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by SocialJustice: 9:33pm On May 22, 2020
Decolonel:
MBA FOREX. 15% MONTHLY
The new face of Ponzee.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by petitejolie(f): 9:34pm On May 22, 2020
richyblink1:

What does it entail?
where will u get water proof from
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by supereagle(m): 9:35pm On May 22, 2020
dingbang:
give me links please
I will do that only that I'm having glo erratic internet service now.

check
dingbang

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free
https://www.nairaland.com/1116339/it-yourself-importation-guide-free

https://www.nairaland.com/1186199/it-yourself-importation-guide-free
https://www.nairaland.com/1320354/it-yourself-importation-guide-free
List of Logistics Companies For use within Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/1820040/list-logistics-companies-use-within

Check this if you can gain something
Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies
https://www.nairaland.com/1810903/great-chinese-phones-tablets-devices

Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China
https://www.nairaland.com/1538961/ask-me-anything-importation-goods

Chechk these topics up
https://www.nairaland.com/shinaf/topics

https://www.nairaland.com/ymodulus/topics

drop your email or whatsapp for the video one.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by OK1(m): 9:38pm On May 22, 2020
DanielIkeije:
I’ll advice you acquire a high income skill.

A high income skill will make you between $2000 to $10,000 monthly if you are really good at what you do.

Out of the 300k take out some money and pay for a course to learn a high income skill.

This will benefit you greatly trust me.
examples bro
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by SoNature(m): 9:41pm On May 22, 2020
chuksdenanny:
Please, find ur way to any MBA FOREX office and invest in FOREX. Get 15% of ur money every 30days. U will come back and thank me.

I dey wait for my ROI

But the minimum is 360k not 300k

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by BabaT91(m): 9:42pm On May 22, 2020
naijacutee:

Please, I'm interested. How can I apply?
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by whyteteeth: 9:42pm On May 22, 2020
yettymuse:
It’s easier to scatter 300,000naira than to gather it.
Person wey never do business before, day just break you wan turn business man.
Na 2 seconds o, everywhere go burst! Op use your headpan abeg!

So what is your point now?

2 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Positivepoint(m): 9:44pm On May 22, 2020
Seuntek:
Good afternoon fellow nairalanders. Please advice me a viable business i can start with 300k. I am a private school teacher and I'm not ready to quit now until my business can sustain me. I work 7 to 5pm. Thanks my dear fellow nairalanders.

Small bookshop to start with. Related industries and u re experience in it.
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 22, 2020
marooh:
Please inform me

kenlinks546@gmail.com
send a pm
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Dovie1240(m): 9:45pm On May 22, 2020
I am interested sir.
Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 22, 2020
Zico5:
Pls where can one get this crayfish in the south
Akwa ibom

2 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? by CodeTemplar: 9:51pm On May 22, 2020
Investmentfreak:
Earning atleast 3000 naira daily
Food business can ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply)

Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos) / Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System? / How Naira Went From N525/$1 To N400/$1 In 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.