Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,083 members, 7,842,101 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

See Father's Reaction When He Found Out His Daughter Was Pregnant (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Father's Reaction When He Found Out His Daughter Was Pregnant (video) (489 Views)

My Daughter Was A Virgin Before The Dubai Journey – Mother Of Chrisland Expelled / My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Father's Reaction When He Found Out His Daughter Was Pregnant (video) by Dailyhappenings: 1:35pm On May 20, 2020
See how this father reacted when he found out his daughter is pregnant and will have a child soon.

He got the information about his daughters pregnancy while trying to open a box sent to him.

What do you think?

SEE VIDEO: http://www.musictori.com/2020/05/see-fathers-reaction-when-he-found-out.html

Re: See Father's Reaction When He Found Out His Daughter Was Pregnant (video) by Dailyhappenings: 1:36pm On May 20, 2020
Re: See Father's Reaction When He Found Out His Daughter Was Pregnant (video) by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 20, 2020
Are you the right person for Ade?
Re: See Father's Reaction When He Found Out His Daughter Was Pregnant (video) by Dailyhappenings: 3:37pm On May 20, 2020

(1) (Reply)

If You Dey Blaze Enter Here / Being A Man Omo Ends In The Bedroom Ooo. It Doesn't Start There / List Of Possible Virgins On Nairaland ( Guys & Ladies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.