Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? - Career (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? (97875 Views)

Who Else Got Offer Of Employment From Unsdg Can We Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Charisma01: 7:53pm On May 20, 2020
PapaNnamdi:
Op, I was once in your shoes,
and I will tell u point blank
a time will come when she will be infuriated by ur presence, that is if u don't dance to her tune,

so I will just say this,
if you don't fucc her, u will loose the job

if u fucc her u may or may not loose the job,

I will advice u fucc her well, and start looking for another job, or saving money for business

Imagine, 355 likes for this devilish comment.
The punishment for sleeping with another mans wife na fast fast.
You will regret it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by leobenz: 7:53pm On May 20, 2020
My brother, na you first cause the wahala with ur statement about handling her on the first day.
But my advise is RUN!
She's a ditch, if u fall in, u're gone!
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by LieDetector(m): 7:55pm On May 20, 2020
Happyfela:
The fakeness started seaping out at the Third paragraph of the story.
you sabi

1 Like

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by ThatFairGuy: 7:56pm On May 20, 2020
Leece:
i have tried all the tactics that i can to avoid this woman, but i always have something or a document to submit in her office. my salary scale is 100k upwards plus bonuses, even if i want to quit this job can i get a job like this ?
Continue avoiding her the way you've been doing, NEVER fall for her antics. If you're eventually relieved of your job(Which I pray you won't), surely God will bless you in an unexpected way SINCE YOU'VE OBEYED HIM EARLIER.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Antichristus: 7:57pm On May 20, 2020
OP. How old are you and your marital status? She’s seeking extra-marital liaison. If she’s single, that’s a different matter.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Hifeylove: 8:00pm On May 20, 2020
Remember the son of whom you are and remember how many bridges you crossed before getting that job...
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by ncoolsome(m): 8:02pm On May 20, 2020
longetivity:
my bloda run for ur life else......... it will end in tears

Run to where??
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by TruthSpeaker: 8:03pm On May 20, 2020
My friend if you find her good looking enough and you feel she can give you a rock erection, do your thing. Just appeal to her that you will prefer it to be very low profile.
You failed to say if you are married yourself.
The risk you face is that if after sometime you still fail to work on her, she will become antagonist and may even fire you afterward. A woman being 50 years old doesn’t mean she is a write off automatically. I have seen 50 years old women that look more sexy than their daughters.
The only thing you should rather be wary about is that she is married. Even though cheating in relationships is becoming so rampant, it shouldn’t be encouraged. At the same time no one should crucify a woman whose husband has abandoned her and spends more time with alcohol for cheating on him. Alcoholic often comes with cheating too.

I still have a strong feeling the story is made up though.

1 Like

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by hermesprogidy(m): 8:03pm On May 20, 2020
Leece:
My 50 Yrs Old Boss Shows A Lot Of Cleavage When We Meet, What Could She Want?

So I got this job around 2019 and I noticed from the very day I went for my interview, there was this woman who happened to be very lenient with me and cautioned others when they asked me tough question. All she did saved me from disgracing myself in front of 5 panelist. After the interview I waited till they closed just so i could say thank you.

When she came out around 7 pm she was more elegant and had this carriage that suits her age. I approached her and she recognized me immediately she was happy to see me and I thanked her. As I was about to leave she offered me a ride and being a very good conversationist that I am, I began to talk and she became very free with me. She told me a lot about her husband and his drinking addiction and how he neglected her sexual needs. I tried comforting her with words and ended by saying she is 50 na her libido should be dead by now, she didn't take offence but replied and said I cant handle her if we ever get down.

Fast forward to when I resumed, I realized she was the CFO of the organisation, now fear don catch me. I couldn't even look her in the eye to start a conversation. I think she noticed and she called me to her office and was laughing at me and later told me she would like us to keep talking the way we did yesterday cause she doesn't have much friends.

There was this day she was dancing to an old Fuji song in the office, her office is sound proof moreover it was already past office hours, i went to say goodbye, she called me to come in and didn't let me leave. I thought to myself another free ride.

She jumped up at a point and had a nip slip, i mean both breast were literally out. I just closed my eyes, she fixed it and was smiling at me.
Since that time till now she has been showing massive cleavage anytime i'm around her. She has started calling me my dear and other staff are calling me omo mummy and they dont know what I am facing cry
Either you Bleep her or quit the job. Stop disturbing the peace
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by LordReed(m): 8:07pm On May 20, 2020
Leece:
i sincerely dont want to do anything immoral with her, but we know how difficult it is to get a job especially with this covid drama, how do i keep my job and avoid this woman?

I advise you to begin to record all your conversations with her surreptitiously. You may find it handy whatever it is you decide to do.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by hermesprogidy(m): 8:09pm On May 20, 2020
olamijuht:

Don’t mind the fool. You went for an interview and waited till 7PM to thank her. So, the panelists were stuck in a room up to that time? Dem no get work to do abi? Next, you resumed the next day after the interview at an 100k job...no offer discussion and acceptance process, no medicals, etc. Wake up from your slumber. Guess, you have an hyperactive imagination.
I have interviewed people till 9PM. Interview started at 8AM, 38 people interviewed altogether. It's very probable.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by quiteboy(m): 8:16pm On May 20, 2020
adontcare:
Do what is right. Eat a big and fleshy frog. U will still win
abi funny girl
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by mediclife1987(m): 8:21pm On May 20, 2020
rosy1992:
Don't do any thing immoral with her.

See them, ogbaje people, if na dem Oga sir give the slightest green light, dem go open yansh straight oh.

But Baba God don pick this poor bobo call now, dem wan dabaru the network.

As for the OP, no dull yourself oh! This opportunity comes once ina lifetime, chop your tin jarey!
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by mt77: 8:22pm On May 20, 2020
Apply wisdom. Leave someone's wife alone and cease lusting after her. Do like Joseph did in the Bible. Don't scuttle your future/ destiny over cheap sex. Be wise.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by adekool2015: 8:24pm On May 20, 2020
Leece:
i sincerely dont want to do anything immoral with her, but we know how difficult it is to get a job especially with this covid drama, how do i keep my job and avoid this woman?
Egungun be careful Na express you dey go so, don't let old mummcy use blood to remain young while you young man become old. think about it. just pray. except you too have interest. if not pray
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by titolade: 8:26pm On May 20, 2020
egungun be careful
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by adekool2015: 8:27pm On May 20, 2020
mediclife1987:

See them, ogbaje people, if na dem Oga sir give the slightest green light, dem go open yansh straight oh.

But Baba God don pick this poor bobo call now, dem wan dabaru the network.

As for the OP, no dull yourself oh! This opportunity comes once ina lifetime, chop your tin jarey!
this one Na your enemy.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by LOVEGINO(m): 8:27pm On May 20, 2020
Leece:
i have tried all the tactics that i can to avoid this woman, but i always have something or a document to submit in her office. my salary scale is 100k upwards plus bonuses, even if i want to quit this job can i get a job like this ?
Oboi u dull die.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by LOVEGINO(m): 8:28pm On May 20, 2020
rosy1992:
Don't do any thing immoral with her.
Na dem
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Topelistic(f): 8:31pm On May 20, 2020
Just tell her u are hiv positive she go rest. N e fit b say she just dey test u.sha no go jonse
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by NuclearGodzilla: 8:35pm On May 20, 2020
Leece:

So I got this job around 2019 and I noticed from the very day I went for my interview, there was this woman who happened to be very lenient with me and cautioned others when they asked me tough question. All she did saved me from disgracing myself in front of 5 panelist. After the interview I waited till they closed just so i could say thank you.

When she came out around 7 pm she was more elegant and had this carriage that suits her age. I approached her and she recognized me immediately she was happy to see me and I thanked her. As I was about to leave she offered me a ride and being a very good conversationist that I am, I began to talk and she became very free with me. She told me a lot about her husband and his drinking addiction and how he neglected her sexual needs. I tried comforting her with words and ended by saying she is 50 na her libido should be dead by now, she didn't take offence but replied and said I cant handle her if we ever get down.

Fast forward to when I resumed, I realized she was the CFO of the organisation, now fear don catch me. I couldn't even look her in the eye to start a conversation. I think she noticed and she called me to her office and was laughing at me and later told me she would like us to keep talking the way we did yesterday cause she doesn't have much friends.

There was this day she was dancing to an old Fuji song in the office, her office is sound proof moreover it was already past office hours, i went to say goodbye, she called me to come in and didn't let me leave. I thought to myself another free ride.

She jumped up at a point and had a nip slip, i mean both breast were literally out. I just closed my eyes, she fixed it and was smiling at me.
Since that time till now she has been showing massive cleavage anytime i'm around her. She has started calling me my dear and other staff are calling me omo mummy and they dont know what I am facing cry

It's a super story
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by ASAMPETE1: 8:40pm On May 20, 2020
Can I see her picture?
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by iluvdonjazzy: 8:40pm On May 20, 2020
Leece:
hope you know the woman is in this forum and she has read what you post.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Dollabiz: 8:41pm On May 20, 2020
Then fuvck her old women need love too
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by nairalandbuzz(m): 8:43pm On May 20, 2020
Leece:

Has she raped you? So, ignore and continue with your work.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by EMILO2STAY(m): 8:46pm On May 20, 2020
Leece:

I have been in your shoes before. My boss was dressing to kill anytime she comes around when I was still new in the office. But when she noticed I wasn't interested, I became her greatest enemy. I pray this doesn't become your portion.

2 Likes

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Nwiboko26(f): 8:49pm On May 20, 2020
There is a way that seems right to a man,but the end leads to destruction.dont allow a 50years old mama.shine with ur destiny.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by Goovo(m): 8:52pm On May 20, 2020
Angelacruz:
Simple,jst pretend as if u dnt knw wat she is doing
and be very free with her, Dat settles it
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by mandate12: 8:57pm On May 20, 2020
PapaNnamdi:
Op, I was once in your shoes,
and I will tell u point blank
a time will come when she will be infuriated by ur presence, that is if u don't dance to her tune,

so I will just say this,
if you don't fucc her, u will loose the job

if u fucc her u may or may not loose the job,

I will advice u fucc her well, and start looking for another job, or saving money for business

So u would gladly sleep with someone else's wife and advice Same? U havent represented your parents properly on this forum. Shame on u.
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by DeAlphaMale(m): 8:58pm On May 20, 2020
Op don't start anything with her... However... Don't deny her also if she asks for it... But she must ask for it before you do anything ooo... wink
Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by byinks(f): 8:58pm On May 20, 2020
Leece:

There's a reason why she hired you.
She's a man eating cougar
You're on the menu.

1 Like

Re: My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? by kenechukwuori(m): 9:00pm On May 20, 2020
You must be sick in your head...first day and this bla bla bla

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

MTN, Etisalat And Glo: How They Pay Their Workers - www.NigerianBulletin.com / Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background / Mortuary Attendant Takes Selfie With Corpses In enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.