Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:28 AM

Interested In Pos/agent Banking? Here Are Some Tips You Need To Know - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Interested In Pos/agent Banking? Here Are Some Tips You Need To Know (12405 Views)

Do You Want To Invest In Land Banking? Here Is An Amazing One. / How Much Will It Cost To Start Up An Agent Banking Business? / Firstmonie Agent Banking now In your neighborhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interested In Pos/agent Banking? Here Are Some Tips You Need To Know by udumosam23(m): 12:12pm On Jun 10, 2020
saheed3:
Thanks for sharing your experience here, pls I have interest in the business but I'm thinking of putting someone there. What are my chances.

Give us @Lisanet Intergrity & technology LTD your location. We'll train your staff and help you manage your biz until you learn the ropes.

You can also sponsor a paypoint in any location and get 60% of accrued interest.
Re: Interested In Pos/agent Banking? Here Are Some Tips You Need To Know by heryour64(m): 5:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
udumosam23:

Give us @Lisanet Intergrity & technology LTD your location. We'll train your staff and help you manage your biz until you learn the ropes.

You can also sponsor a paypoint in any location and get 60% of accrued interest.

How am interested
Re: Interested In Pos/agent Banking? Here Are Some Tips You Need To Know by Ogborokiri(m): 8:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
udumosam23:

am interested
Re: Interested In Pos/agent Banking? Here Are Some Tips You Need To Know by udumosam23(m): 7:16am On Jun 13, 2020
heryour64:

How am interested

Hit me up 08066016141
Re: Interested In Pos/agent Banking? Here Are Some Tips You Need To Know by udumosam23(m): 7:16am On Jun 13, 2020
Ogborokiri:
am interested

Re: Interested In Pos/agent Banking? Here Are Some Tips You Need To Know by BiyeR: 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
Please I just want to start the business, which pos machine should I go for?
I'm thinking of going for baxi is it OK or you would suggest another product. Getting from the bank is nearly impossible.
Thanks.
Re: Interested In Pos/agent Banking? Here Are Some Tips You Need To Know by Valentinooo: 10:09am On Jul 25, 2020
How about paycentre. I learnt they have the cheapest charge for transactions
Re: Interested In Pos/agent Banking? Here Are Some Tips You Need To Know by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
Interesting.
Re: Interested In Pos/agent Banking? Here Are Some Tips You Need To Know by neuralct(m): 11:55am On Aug 03, 2020
Good

[size=14pt]Discover how to generate income via your telegram app. Check my signature.. It's genuine and legitimate[/size]
Re: Interested In Pos/agent Banking? Here Are Some Tips You Need To Know by udumosam23(m): 1:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
BiyeR:
Please I just want to start the business, which pos machine should I go for?
I'm thinking of going for baxi is it OK or you would suggest another product. Getting from the bank is nearly impossible.
Thanks.

The best option for beginners is first monie or access closa

2 Likes

Re: Interested In Pos/agent Banking? Here Are Some Tips You Need To Know by kendological(m): 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
[quote author=udumosam23 post=92413194]

The best option for beginners is first monie or access closa[/quote
Why?
Re: Interested In Pos/agent Banking? Here Are Some Tips You Need To Know by oladforever: 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
If you want to start or expand your business and/or you're seeking finance for your business/project start-up, you'll need to show banks and investors why they should invest in your business.
Lenders and investors will only risk their time and money if they're confident that your project/business will be successful and profitable.
A thorough and well-researched project proposal or business plan:
• shows that you’re serious about your business
• helps lenders and investors to understand your business idea
• shows your predicted profits and income streams.
Your marketing plan is also a crucial part of helping you to attract funds.
Why don't you reach us today for your detailed project proposal or business plan at an affordable price.
Email: dolapathglobal@gmail.com
Call/Whatsapp: 08067627940
Re: Interested In Pos/agent Banking? Here Are Some Tips You Need To Know by LeProfessor: 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2020
From my little 1 week of the business this is what I have gathered

Basic services are
1.Cash withdrawal
2. Cash deposit/transfer
3. Bill payments

1. Cash withdrawals
I use PAGA for cash back because they gave me POS first (I had to pay extra to get it within a week about 7,000)

2 cash deposit/ transfer:
I use Opay because they have a flat rate of N10 for all transactions

3. Bill payments
I use PAGA because they have a commission structure based on number of transactions.

I'm also having some challenges with the account (I have to treat the books like cash is goods but I'm making progress)

Please anyone with any other tips can help

5 Likes

Re: Interested In Pos/agent Banking? Here Are Some Tips You Need To Know by lokoventurex1(m): 6:14pm On Sep 02, 2020
Nice job OP.

I am also at the verge of starting the business. I've already gotten an Itex POS machine and a kiosk.

I hereby solicit for a strategic location in Ikorodu or Oshodi. Anyone with a handful information on how I could get a paid space will be highly appreciated.

Here is my digit if anyone could be of help 08052909805

1 Like

Re: Interested In Pos/agent Banking? Here Are Some Tips You Need To Know by Neutralgurl: 2:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
What about access bank
Re: Interested In Pos/agent Banking? Here Are Some Tips You Need To Know by lacum: 5:57pm On Dec 08, 2020
I am already learning this business and working with someone but my problem is capital to start. I already have a good location where i can make more than 200 transaction in a month with experience from the place i work presently we even make more. Please i will like if there is anywhere i can get a loan.
Re: Interested In Pos/agent Banking? Here Are Some Tips You Need To Know by hargu123: 3:36pm On Jan 13, 2021
Long waiting for your bank to issue you Point of Sale (POS) machine for your business? Get this device now and take it to your bank for them to link it to your account details.
Call your account officer or visit customer care representative for more confirmation or details of how they can help customers to link it to their account details.
This one you buy will save you unnecessary bank charges and their stiff terms and conditions unlike the one they issue you.

Moreover, this one automatically becomes yours and you can easily switch to any bank of your choice in the nearest future if probably you are no longer enjoying the service of the former.

Incase you don't know, owning the terminal makes you entitle to what is called a terminal owner's fees paid to you by the bank per transaction asides your normal commission

K11 SMART ANDROID TERMINAL @80K EACH

Re: Interested In Pos/agent Banking? Here Are Some Tips You Need To Know by fineboynl(m): 6:59am On Jan 18, 2021
udumosam23:
One of the major reasons why people still shy away from using POS is the high charges in some areas. If you must do well, you have to be coutious about this and take your customer relation very seriously.

For people who are already bank agents, the bank already have a back charge against the customer that covers for both the bank and the agent, so extra charge are unnecessary except for bigger amounts from 20k above.

Although most agents complain that the % isn't enough, so they add extra charges to make it up. Ideally, a customer shouldn't pay more than 100 for every 10,000 and for amounts above 50k, flat of nothing more than 500.

One of the reasons I excel wherever I open a point is charge strategy. I already know banks peg their charge at 100 below 10k, and 200 above 10k. All I have to do is charge 50 below 5k, 100 below 20k, and 200 above 20k.

Since I only pay 30 naira per transaction, I'll still have my commission even if I were to charge 50 naira flat rate for all amount.

Second strategy is I keep deposits at 200 naira flat rate, and even offer free deposit by weekend for amounts above 100k.
The reason is, I'll built a trust that will enable people do more of deposit which will help me pay those who come for withdrawal without necessarily going to the bank. Also, I can delay the deposit till 4pm if it is not urgent, then I must have rotate the money like twice.

can you give more info on this
Re: Interested In Pos/agent Banking? Here Are Some Tips You Need To Know by ehinmowo: 2:44pm On Jan 18, 2021
LeProfessor:
From my little 1 week of the business this is what I have gathered

Basic services are
1.Cash withdrawal
2. Cash deposit/transfer
3. Bill payments

1. Cash withdrawals
I use PAGA for cash back because they gave me POS first (I had to pay extra to get it within a week about 7,000)

2 cash deposit/ transfer:
I use Opay because they have a flat rate of N10 for all transactions

3. Bill payments
I use PAGA because they have a commission structure based on number of transactions.

I'm also having some challenges with the account (I have to treat the books like cash is goods but I'm making progress)

Please anyone with any other tips can help

what were your conditions of getting paga and Opay? because I contacted Opay agent and he told me part of requirement is having 1.5m .
Re: Interested In Pos/agent Banking? Here Are Some Tips You Need To Know by ehinmowo: 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2021
lokoventurex1:
Nice job OP.

I am also at the verge of starting the business. I've already gotten an Itex POS machine and a kiosk.

I hereby solicit for a strategic location in Ikorodu or Oshodi. Anyone with a handful information on how I could get a paid space will be highly appreciated.

Here is my digit if anyone could be of help 08052909805

how much did you get the pos? what's their charge pee transaction? how much did they maketge kiosk for u?
Re: Interested In Pos/agent Banking? Here Are Some Tips You Need To Know by ehinmowo: 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2021
lacum:
I am already learning this business and working with someone but my problem is capital to start. I already have a good location where i can make more than 200 transaction in a month with experience from the place i work presently we even make more. Please i will like if there is anywhere i can get a loan.

many transactions do you guys make per month at your current location? How much are you looking to start with? do you need partner?

because 200 transaction per month looks very low. even if you are getting N100 per transaction, that woukd be about 20k.
Re: Interested In Pos/agent Banking? Here Are Some Tips You Need To Know by michael18(m): 11:37am On Jan 25, 2021
Good day all. we are new and we go by the name Hope Payment Service Bank. You can as well become our agent/agent manger. We don't give POS as your android phone is enough to do the pos services. We offer cardless withdrawal from any ATM bank or pos point. You can check us on Google and contact me through my signature. I'll be glad to hear from you and offer our services to you. We at Hope bank, we help you make money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Opay Mini Pos And Start Making Money / Finishing School / $1 Daily, No Investment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.