Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Some People Are Just Wicked, I Was Invited To Onitsha And Then Left Stranded - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some People Are Just Wicked, I Was Invited To Onitsha And Then Left Stranded (4305 Views)

Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire / Is My Boyfriend Stingy Or Just Wicked? / Some People Are Just Wicked, Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some People Are Just Wicked, I Was Invited To Onitsha And Then Left Stranded by Millennialaku(m): 8:27pm On May 20, 2020
temblor1:
For say na Southwest, your skull for don dey make headies grin
Be careful out there kiss

grin grin grin
Re: Some People Are Just Wicked, I Was Invited To Onitsha And Then Left Stranded by Shormiey(m): 8:29pm On May 20, 2020
temblor1:

Re: Some People Are Just Wicked, I Was Invited To Onitsha And Then Left Stranded by Freelane33(m): 8:30pm On May 20, 2020
Mufuoloshaokoni undecided undecided undecided
Mummylukaku95:
lalasticlala please move to front page.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Are Just Wicked, I Was Invited To Onitsha And Then Left Stranded by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 20, 2020
This trolling is going to far No be your mama the guy whine now
Re: Some People Are Just Wicked, I Was Invited To Onitsha And Then Left Stranded by Dollywood(m): 9:01pm On May 20, 2020
Shormiey:

6 months ban dey call you oooo.....lol

grin make e try am if i no sue his ass
Re: Some People Are Just Wicked, I Was Invited To Onitsha And Then Left Stranded by ZAWs: 9:09pm On May 20, 2020
Ah don fall from my bed for laf o
Re: Some People Are Just Wicked, I Was Invited To Onitsha And Then Left Stranded by Coldplayyy(m): 9:41pm On May 20, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Some People Are Just Wicked, I Was Invited To Onitsha And Then Left Stranded by VicM6: 9:43pm On May 20, 2020
which service u wan go render...wetin u dey sell... hope no be wetin average nigerian man dey tink o.... wahala dey onitsha o grin
Re: Some People Are Just Wicked, I Was Invited To Onitsha And Then Left Stranded by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 20, 2020
temblor1:
grin
Men wey no get joy for don mine am sharparly.

1 Like

Re: Some People Are Just Wicked, I Was Invited To Onitsha And Then Left Stranded by temblor1(m): 10:21pm On May 20, 2020
Weedsmoker:

grin
Men wey no get joy for don mine am sharparly.
I dey tell you. Dis wan wey she open mouth like fish cheesy grin grin
Re: Some People Are Just Wicked, I Was Invited To Onitsha And Then Left Stranded by Victornezzar: 10:23pm On May 20, 2020
Troll cheesy
Re: Some People Are Just Wicked, I Was Invited To Onitsha And Then Left Stranded by Holamilekan97(m): 10:51pm On May 20, 2020
grin grin grin
The DP grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some People Are Just Wicked, I Was Invited To Onitsha And Then Left Stranded by Holamilekan97(m): 10:53pm On May 20, 2020
Freelane33:
Mufuoloshaokoni undecided undecided undecided

Bruh why now grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some People Are Just Wicked, I Was Invited To Onitsha And Then Left Stranded by hidhrhis(m): 11:20pm On May 20, 2020
Anyone should help me I need 1k
Gtbank
May u never lack
Re: Some People Are Just Wicked, I Was Invited To Onitsha And Then Left Stranded by yuswrld20(m): 12:00am On May 21, 2020
mama na nigeria u dae
Re: Some People Are Just Wicked, I Was Invited To Onitsha And Then Left Stranded by Okoroawusa: 12:03am On May 21, 2020
Oga go siddon one place
Re: Some People Are Just Wicked, I Was Invited To Onitsha And Then Left Stranded by Nobody: 2:17am On May 21, 2020
Mummylukaku95:
Hello, dear nairalanders. I had to register here to tell my story, some men are just wicked. I don't know what I did to deserve this.

Despite my occupation, am still person, no one deserves this kind of humiliation.

Yesterday evening, someone sent me a text message that they wanted my service, after negotiations via SMS and phone call, I agreed to go to Onitsha to meet, even tho he refused to send me transport, I borrowed small money from my son and took another small from akawo money, about 1,500 and went to his location.

On getting the place, I called this person severally, initially he pick and say he dey on his way, after waiting for hours and he was posting me, I send him message saying it was getting late late that I have to go and that I no have tfare.

He message me back saying that he is doing me what my son do another girl he know. That I should go to hell and not disturb hi line again he want sleep.

I don't even understand what that mean, I call him soootay he off phone. Now I am stranded with no money to go back, this person was posted to pay me after our deal but now he no pick call again.

I am crying and about to sell my phone to get tfare back to my family. God will punish that man and people who so the kind thing he so me.

That is my story.

Sorry for typos, English no mother tongue.
What service do you render...?
How much do you charge...?
Send me your account number
Re: Some People Are Just Wicked, I Was Invited To Onitsha And Then Left Stranded by hoMegas(m): 2:50am On May 21, 2020
hidhrhis:
Anyone should help me I need 1k
Gtbank
May u never lack

E beggar.

Go and hustle instead of begging.

Get offline and do some work
Re: Some People Are Just Wicked, I Was Invited To Onitsha And Then Left Stranded by hidhrhis(m): 4:58am On May 21, 2020
hoMegas:

E beggar.

Go and hustle instead of begging.

Get offline and do some work
Don't be quick to judge bro
I think checking my post before the lock down will do you justice
Besides no one knows tomorrow the tide can change and it may be you tomorrow
Thank you
Re: Some People Are Just Wicked, I Was Invited To Onitsha And Then Left Stranded by Coldie(m): 6:50am On May 21, 2020
Fake... If u really want to get back at the wicked person put his number here for us let's see
Re: Some People Are Just Wicked, I Was Invited To Onitsha And Then Left Stranded by Ginaz(f): 6:50am On May 21, 2020
This story is pure fake and I pity anyone who would send the op money.

This story was narrated by a guy who called a runz girl to onitsha And on her arrival he switched off his phone .

The OP is cloning on the story to make money. undecided

OP or are you the one? grin
Re: Some People Are Just Wicked, I Was Invited To Onitsha And Then Left Stranded by Ginaz(f): 6:51am On May 21, 2020
hidhrhis:

Don't be quick to judge bro
I think checking my post before the lock down will do you justice
Besides no one knows tomorrow the tide can change and it may be you tomorrow
Thank you

The story is fake .
Re: Some People Are Just Wicked, I Was Invited To Onitsha And Then Left Stranded by KenBen217: 6:53am On May 21, 2020
me na d moniker off me..."despite my occupation"...abeg...shey you be runs woman ni?? wetin dat one mean

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Colleague Embarrassed Her Guy / Could This Be The Work Of Village People Or Human Error? / US University Changes Spelling Of 'Women' To Avoid Adding 'Men'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.