Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. (30761 Views)

Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. / Students Protest Against Closure Of Tertiary Institutions / School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by pacificom: 11:38am On May 21, 2020
Private school teachers are the ones we can see as victims of the Covid 19 lockdown. Most private schools administrators cannot afford paying salaries to their staff during this lockdown, and there is no guarantee of job security for most of these teachers by the time the school's will be resuming.
Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by frenchtutor: 11:57am On May 21, 2020
Bonjour à tous!
Je vous enseigne le français.

Contact me for online French lessons for you and your kids.

Have a nice day. A bientôt!
Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by femi4: 12:01pm On May 21, 2020
DenreleDave:

If they fail, it is u dt failed them oo
It ll surprise you that some parents teach better than most of these so called teachers. Imagine a Maths teacher that cannot differentiate between numerator and denominator.....They just copy the textbook with its errors into their lesson note....Teacher don't teach me nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by boom99(m): 12:04pm On May 21, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

oya go there and work na....lol ote

God bless u. Meanwhile ote means different thing to different people
Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by Mypeople2(m): 12:16pm On May 21, 2020
shogsman:
Started tutoring my kids myself when a private tutor said its 5k daily for my 2 kids.
You should have tried another person,70k for 14 days in a month (3 times in week)is too much unless you are staying in a duplex
Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by biddostandard: 12:42pm On May 21, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

stop talking like who wants to be unfortunate in life, what's the assurance the tutor day wants 5k daily know book? I'm sure you're a teacher, most of you just looking for fast cash dats why school owners like myself treat y'all like shit
you are a fo.ol

1 Like

Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by Whizpero: 12:54pm On May 21, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

no I'm supposed to give them all my profit na, do we even have teachers in Nigeria or just bunch of unfortunate graduated who couldn't find jobs to do.

This statement is the worst ..heard from an educator.
Teaching job is worst than slavery ..I as a school coordinator with two annexes don't even earn up to 30k monthly.. Anyone with a business idea should help o.. I don tire..

1 Like

Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by Mypeople2(m): 1:20pm On May 21, 2020
Mrshape:

You guys are funny
I am currently taking classes 25K per month maths and physics
4 times a week.
My environment is not even the rich type
You are even charging low .But let us analysis yours. 25000/( 18 days ) = N1388.89 That means you charge less than N1500 a day
Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by ifada123: 1:29pm On May 21, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

no I'm supposed to give them all my profit na, do we even have teachers in Nigeria or just bunch of unfortunate graduated who couldn't find jobs to do.

Nothing last for ever.

I have seen school owners that are now teachers in former teachers school.

Life!

What is paining you is that from what you see here you observed there are teachers still living well.

You want teachers to remain poor so that you can be using them like slave.

Mr man our revolution will soon get to your area jealousy go give you heart attack.

1 Like

Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by Eugene1992: 1:31pm On May 21, 2020
Some of us that they have been owing since march and no hope of payment. Am just looking, anything that wants to happen should just happen. Its really so devastating.
Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by shogsman(m): 1:35pm On May 21, 2020
DamZik:
I can take them very well for 5k/week sir. A trial will convince you. I'm a Mathematician and a Phonetician.
Are you fo real,Where are you based .
Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by ifada123: 1:36pm On May 21, 2020
Whizpero:

This statement is the worst ..heard from an educator.
Teaching job is worst than slavery ..I as a school coordinator with two annexes don't even earn up to 30k monthly.. Anyone with a business idea should help o.. I don tire..

That man speaks without thinking.

Educational revolution is currently going on.
Soon children will see no need of going to a four wall classroom to learn but teachers will always be needed to render there service, then school owners like him will be made useless.

They will rent there building out for pig farming.
If and only if he has a permanent site

1 Like

Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by shogsman(m): 1:37pm On May 21, 2020
Kemmy210:

Hope you have the scheme of work to teach them or are you just teaching them the topics you like?lol
If you need scheme of work for them,I can give you
I'd appreciate that I just use their textbooks to teach them,especially quantitative and verbal reasoning,I've got to admit teaching kids is hard though.

1 Like

Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by shogsman(m): 1:38pm On May 21, 2020
ojun50:

Lol that teacher no well
I swear,he was even saying it like he's doing me a favor
Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by shogsman(m): 1:40pm On May 21, 2020
Heavance:

They will understand you better.
That's right bro ,there is definitely that connection and surprisingly I think they're learning, my first born now reminds me of their daily lessons,it's like they look forward to it.
Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by shogsman(m): 1:40pm On May 21, 2020
boom99:

U may not be able to teach them the way that teach would. Though 5k per day is much in this lockdown.
I try my best, at least it's better than doing nothing right

1 Like

Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by ifada123: 1:42pm On May 21, 2020
shogsman:

Are your children in senior school?
Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by Amanda4life: 1:49pm On May 21, 2020
jumper524:
If your a teacher and your read this, my advise to you is to run from the line of teaching.

If they run from the line of teaching .

Who will be employed in private school

Meanwhile,

Some go carry corona virus.

While some go carry belle
Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by SmartchildTutor: 1:51pm On May 21, 2020
If I hear!
#1, 000 per hour? Are you kidding me?
That must be somewhere in the hood.
Personally I'm enjoying the lockdown.
Nothing lost.
Online tutoring is bae.
No students attitude to deal with.
No notebooks to mark.
Just prepare and screen record a lesson, meet on zoom, give instructions and off they go to Google classroom.
Test day?
Yeah yeah...
Google forms is bae!
App grades the test and provide feedback automatically.
No stress...
I sleep while my students take their test!
Once the allotted time is over, I go open my one drive, open the test and turn off my response receipt button.
Teaching has never been more fun!

NB:
If you're within Isheri, Igando and Ikotun axis of Lagos, contact me to arrange for mathematics and science lessons for you kids.
Minimum class is year 7.
The price will be very little of you can get up to 10 students to attend at a time.
Tutoring is of international standard with audio and visual lesson resources.

Contact on my signature.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by Whizpero: 1:55pm On May 21, 2020
Amanda4life:

If they run from the line of teaching .

Who will be employed in private school
� I think those selfish school owners just like the one that spoke shit about teachers can run the school theirselves maybe with their households.. *ungrateful people * with no sign of pity for their fellow humans ..
anyone interested in private coaching or could join
Mathematics
economics
government etc..
should link me up.. It just a phase for we teachers and we all coming out stronger and wiser..

1 Like

Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by shogsman(m): 1:55pm On May 21, 2020
ifada123:

Are your children in senior school?
Ss3 and ss1
Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by boom99(m): 1:59pm On May 21, 2020
shogsman:

True
Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by Amanda4life: 2:02pm On May 21, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

my friend go and sit down with your wishful calculations, who will pay you 15k weekly to come and teach a child one hour 3 times in a week, are you not mad like this? when you no be professor smh

Don't mind that deciever.

Money mongers are are every who poses like teacher.

The correct teachers are teachers with passion. And they are very rare to get.

The world is desperate, people should be careful of who they bring as home tutors.

A period of 3 months or even six months cannot stop a child from being what he or she has been designed for in life.

Many of our past president s went to public schools. So its not all about 2/47 work for a child that will guarantee a successful life.

The nature has made it that there should be lockdown of schools for reasons known by nature.

Why wouldn't people flow with nature.

Certain people will land themselves into trouble in the bid to be smarter than nature

Online is better
Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by ifada123: 2:06pm On May 21, 2020
shogsman:

Ss3 and ss1
My brother if they science students
Please I beg you find a teacher for them.
There are online classes that are real life clases
They can ask questions live,

if you are interested let me know.

But if they are not science students ride on brother only maths will give you problem.

Any difficulty you have mention mrshape I will assist you free of charge
Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by shogsman(m): 2:29pm On May 21, 2020
ifada123:

My brother if they science students
Please I beg you find a teacher for them.
There are online classes that are real life clases
They can ask questions live,

if you are interested let me know.

But if they are not science students ride on brother only maths will give you problem.

Any difficulty you have mention mrshape I will assist you free of charge
Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it.
I'm definitely still on the look out for more pocket friendly tutors
Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by Ademat7(m): 2:36pm On May 21, 2020
shogsman:
Started tutoring my kids myself when a private tutor said its 5k daily for my 2 kids.
it is well
Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by ifada123: 2:40pm On May 21, 2020
shogsman:

Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it.
I'm definitely still on the look out for more pocket friendly tutors
We're is your location.

I might have one of our members there
Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by shogsman(m): 2:47pm On May 21, 2020
ifada123:

We're is your location.

I might have one of our members there
Ondo state
Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by Gosanzy: 3:00pm On May 21, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

Your type is the reason why people call private school teaching job advanced slavery. Continue treating your fellow human beings as shit because you think you've arrived,but don't cry when karma will visit you. Shalom.
Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by Gosanzy: 3:11pm On May 21, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

private school teacher that always feel they are smart, the only ones I still pay salary even in this lock down are the nce holders and those went to teaching institute....but you see those bsc, ond, hnd, dat just wanna teach cos they can't find jobs, no work no pay is the motto.

Even the ones you mentioned,youre not paying them because a wicked heart will always be a wicked heart no exception to their wickedness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Student, Augustine Ndife, Denied Graduation In Uganda / Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction / I Lost My Jamb Registration Slip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.