Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials (40550 Views)

NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family / Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) / Buhari Sacks Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad, Reappoints Adesina, Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by contigiency(m): 5:57am On May 21, 2020
jidamsel43:
The sign of good governance. Many Nigerians will start ranting on social media for the sack. Many Nigerians will nickname President Buhari , dictator and bigotry, but they forget that the President has just exercise one of his responsibilities.
He has power to appoint and sack any officer under his jurisdiction. The only concern should be whether the right person is put in charge

You are the true son of your father.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by SoulB6: 6:03am On May 21, 2020
If you give a closer look at Nigeria you will discover that 80% of people who are heading the ministries and agencies before were all Christian, that is because then we have less educated Muslims but presently the numbers of educated Muslims have start equating that of the Christians and the system is balancing itself purging out a lot of Christians. This is why people think the Government is favouring Muslims or particular set of people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Urchman200: 6:04am On May 21, 2020
Bodexman:

Stop being petty.

Even if we have our separate nations, and we still carry this mindset, a robust nation will still be a mirage. Being a Southerner, as those people helped you in any way?

Let's call a spade a spade. What is bad is bad, whether north or south.
I don't support corrupt people to remain in office, but I don't want to confuse my brain with Buhari style and hypocritical way of choosing who is corrupt and who is not,ganduje was captured on live video stocking dollars into his baba riga, Buhari said gandulla is a gentleman. My brother we all patiently waiting for this tenure to be rounded up seriously.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Urchman200: 6:06am On May 21, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

No bad blood if he was really corrupt.
how far ganduje?my anointed son.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by ifiokjohn(m): 6:08am On May 21, 2020
AnanseK:

If UWAKWE is a criminal should the President not sack him just because he is a Southerner ?

I hope he will be prosecuted and jailed when found guilty, 25 Billion Naira is a lot of money and it belongs to all of us.
but why if he sacks a Northerner, he will always replace them with same Northerners.
Oga usee ur brain, Pmb is a bigot

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by ifiokjohn(m): 6:09am On May 21, 2020
toffyz:
He sacked TCN boss too na...and he's a Northerner .

So there's nothing to argue about here
And replaced him with a Northerner. so that is not the same issue
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by spiralwedge(m): 6:12am On May 21, 2020
Racoon:
Yes he should do it but let there be fairness and equity in everything he does.Will he? No he has never done so.Selective justice is not sound justice man.

Take your useless rant to another thread. A thief and his cohorts have been sacked, period.

It's only people from a particular end of the country that like this useless "...but....but.." talk. Rubbish

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Nobody: 6:13am On May 21, 2020
1x2kills:
The kind of comment here is really shocking
Esp from ipob blodas

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by andyanders: 6:13am On May 21, 2020
When I saw the termination of a Southerner, I wasn't disappointed when a Northerners name as his replacement by that racist - GMB.
Southerners, you see yourselves. You all belongs to dustbin as far as APC government is concerned.

The acussed deserved the termination for his offence. Replacement with a northerner is not to the best interest of this one sided government.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by puresaint(m): 6:15am On May 21, 2020
Northern saint has taken over..
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Harunabisanti(m): 6:15am On May 21, 2020
DEXTROVERT:
Buhari
Sees
Northerner
As
Angels
So
Nepotic
But
It
Will
Shock
You
How
Greedy
And
Corrupt
They
Are

Shut up p ur bucal cavity
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Nobody: 6:15am On May 21, 2020
toffyz:

Ipob no get sense na

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Dansuqi: 6:17am On May 21, 2020
Up buhari.he is intolerant of graft
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by ahiboilandgas: 6:31am On May 21, 2020
DEXTROVERT:
Buhari
Sees
Northerner
As
Angels
So
Nepotic
But
It
Will
Shock
You
How
Greedy
And
Corrupt
They
Are
clowns and bigot..the m.d of tcn was removed and nema ...are they from the south?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Nairalandmonika: 6:46am On May 21, 2020
Bodexman:

Stop being petty.

Even if we have our separate nations, and we still carry this mindset, a robust nation will still be a mirage. Being a Southerner, as those people helped you in any way?

Let's call a spade a spade. What is bad is bad, whether north or south.
Has the northerners help u or their people. Why was federal character included in the Constitution?
Is appointment supposed to be by who help u n who nor help u. Abeg go n sleep, u don't have anything to say.
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Temptee101(m): 6:46am On May 21, 2020
Abubakar Gana

I am just tired.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Nairalandmonika: 6:47am On May 21, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
clowns and bigot..the m.d of tcn was removed and nema ...are they from the south?
The people they use to replace them, are they southerners.
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by bkool7(m): 6:48am On May 21, 2020
GamalNasser:
Hmm another southerner axed !!!

But you don't care for the reason

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Nairalandmonika: 6:49am On May 21, 2020
toffyz:

Who did he replace the tcn boss with.
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by bkool7(m): 6:49am On May 21, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

That is an interim replacement.
Moreover, it's not Buhari or the replacement that told the southerner to abuse his office

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Nairalandmonika: 6:52am On May 21, 2020
bkool7:

That is an interim replacement.
Moreover, it's not Buhari or the replacement that told the southerner to abuse his office
I don't have issue if he sack anyone for corruption, but his appointment are bias and one sided, he is the president of northern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by HundredWays(m): 6:56am On May 21, 2020
andyanders:
When I saw the termination of a Southerner, I wasn't disappointed when a Northerners name as his replacement by that racist - GMB.
Southerners, you see yourselves. You all belongs to dustbin as far as APC government is concerned.

The acussed deserved the termination for his offence. Replacement with a northerner is not to the best interest of this one sided government.

South or North, they both are working for Nigeria and not for a particular region undecided
IPOB are the main problem in this Country!
Someone mismanage N25B and all u can do is to accuse PMB and not the person who mismanaged our resources

Oh God,
Let this country be divided and let see how this selfish creatures die of hunger and diversity!!
A typical Igbo doesn't even trust his fellow Igbo! Yen yen yen,
I'm from IMO, I can't marry from Enugu.. Bla bla
I'm from Anambra, I can't marry from Ebonyi... Useless creatures full of hatred
Nonsense & Biafra angry

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by bkool7(m): 6:58am On May 21, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

I don't have issue if he sack anyone for corruption, but his appointment are bias and one sided, he is the president of northern Nigeria.

Noted.
But I can't fault him particularly on this
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Spatta: 7:02am On May 21, 2020
Watch out for his replacement, His Hausa clan who destroyed every institution. Illiterates without shame
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by ahiboilandgas: 7:03am On May 21, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

they are ipob happy...i hope they gave u some cuts from there loot
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by emkz: 7:06am On May 21, 2020
As far back as 2004, we realized JAMB had so much money that their staff were having three course meal (paid for by JAMB). They only remitted 50 million from 2010 to 2016 to the FG until that Professor of Islamic Studies/Arabic came in and they have remitted 7 billion naira this year alone. Infact, the committee of vice-chancellors decided that since JAMB was not "sharing the spoils" with them, they'd also conduct their own examinations to ascertain that those who passed JAMB examination can pass their university examinations too.

Examination boards have to operate at the highest ethical level. I wonder if these organizations are audited. And I wonder why Nigerian Professors have this poverty mentality of stealing when they get to public office. As a Professor, your greatest currency is your integrity. By now, the university that awarded you a professorship would have withdrawn it. No one who stole government money ever used it to do anything good. One past governor bought a house in Dubai and his son jumped from the penthouse to his death and his wife was heartbroken as a result and lost her mind before she died. He also died later. Intelligence and being a Professor does not protect you from karma. Government's money is people's money. Don't mismanage it.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by jaytee01(m): 7:06am On May 21, 2020
Racoon:
It's good Mr.President exercise his presidential discretion when needful but he that comes to equity must do so with clean hands.It's still under this same govt that Ibrahim Magu and Adams Oshiomole were indicted and recommended for prosecution by the DSS but nothing was done.

Gandollar even secured court injunction to stop his investigation despite the EFCC confirmation of his indictment in the dollar bribe videos;
https://punchng.com/political-considerations-stalling-ganduje-bribery-probe-investigation/
.......simply because the "President Muhammadu Buhari......has mentioned that Kano State governor, Umar Ganduje is a responsible leader despite allegations of the governor receiving bribes putting his position in question...."
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/kano-gov-is-very-responsible-buhari-passes-vote-of-confidence-on-ganduje/amp

Danjuma Goje, Abdullahi Adamu, Matakada Wammaco, Adamu Muazu, Prof.Yusuf(Former NHIS Secretary), Musiliu Obanikoro among many indicted people in the APC have been left off the hook because they belong to the "right" political divide.Fight corruption fairly & justly.
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by HundredWays(m): 7:07am On May 21, 2020
enemyofprogress:
With this mynd44 will now be able to pass her NECK. The man has bean a blocking stone to her passing the exams for years
grin
U wan chop ban nii cool
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Awaja(m): 7:08am On May 21, 2020
Remove a northerner and replace with a northerner,remove a southerner and replace with a northerner.
It one Nigeria ��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer / Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants / Buhari Approves State, LG Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.