Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials (40557 Views)

NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family / Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) / Buhari Sacks Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad, Reappoints Adesina, Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by enemyofprogress: 7:09am On May 21, 2020
HundredWays:
grin
U wan chop ban nii cool
person no fit talk truth in peace again?
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by HundredWays(m): 7:09am On May 21, 2020
Spatta:
Watch out for his replacement, His Hausa clan who destroyed every institution. Illiterates without shame
go form una country and leave Nigeria for us the Northerners!!

Nonsense and Ingredients angry

UnaToTo
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by HundredWays(m): 7:09am On May 21, 2020
enemyofprogress:
person no fit talk truth in peace again?
u mean say she never get O'Level shocked
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Damntruth(m): 7:10am On May 21, 2020
jidamsel43:
The sign of good governance. Many Nigerians will start ranting on social media for the sack. Many Nigerians will nickname President Buhari , dictator and bigotry, but they forget that the President has just exercise one of his responsibilities.
He has power to appoint and sack any officer under his jurisdiction. The only concern should be whether the right person is put in charge
am speechless for you and everyone giving u likes ...good changing but why replacing them with a particular region so he his telling Nigerians he only trust that region right...that's nepotism at highest order ..it should not come from a president of over 200millions people
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by enemyofprogress: 7:11am On May 21, 2020
emkz:
As far back as 2004, we realized JAMB had so much money that their staff were having three course meal (paid for by JAMB). They only remitted 50 million/year to the FG until that Professor of Islamic Studies/Arabic came in and they have remitted 7 billion naira this year alone.
and so fokn what?
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by HundredWays(m): 7:13am On May 21, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

I don't have issue if he sack anyone for corruption, but his appointment are bias and one sided, he is the president of northern Nigeria.
so CBN governor that has been mismanaging our Currency is a Northerner??

IPOB never disappoint undecided
SMH

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by enemyofprogress: 7:13am On May 21, 2020
HundredWays:
u mean say she never get O'Level shocked
person wey don get am still dey write the exam?why you think sey she dey always vex and ban people for here?
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by HundredWays(m): 7:17am On May 21, 2020
enemyofprogress:
person wey don get am still dey write the exam?why you think sey she dey always vex and ban people for here?
NL never disappointed grin

I swear she can ban for Africa shocked

I ever chop 2month ban from her, that's why I created this Monika... She vex me die angry
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by adeoba2008(m): 7:19am On May 21, 2020
GamalNasser:
Hmm another southerner axed !!!

Corrupt southerner ! Are you saying that stealing is not corruption .

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by HundredWays(m): 7:21am On May 21, 2020
adeoba2008:

Corrupt southerner ! Are you saying that stealing is not corruption .
don't mind these programmed wailers cool

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Lekison(m): 7:22am On May 21, 2020
Whether southerner or Northerner if you are corrupt you must face the Law whether in this present administration or the next ... I hate criminals just imagine 25 billion ah!!!! As for the corrupt Governors, their time will soon come and by then PMB won't be around to save anybody.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by RoseyJ: 7:23am On May 21, 2020
This man is a stupid bigot
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Amorprincesa24: 7:23am On May 21, 2020
And he will be replaced with a northerner.
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Chirowman(m): 7:23am On May 21, 2020
hie
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by HonourableUche(m): 7:25am On May 21, 2020
I rushed straight to check his replacement and I was not disappointed
GamalNasser:
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by bluefilm: 7:28am On May 21, 2020
GamalNasser:

You mean another Southern Stealing-is-not-corruption official axed? lipsrsealed

Nonsense. sad

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by SUGARCyprian247: 7:29am On May 21, 2020
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by enemyofprogress: 7:29am On May 21, 2020
HundredWays:
NL never disappointed grin

I swear she can ban for Africa shocked

I ever chop 2month ban from her, that's why I created this Monika... She vex me die angry
don't you know that they get special allowance for that?the more the ban, the more money they are paid. How you think sey lalasticlala buy that him tokunbo car wey them dey always help am push every morning?
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by HundredWays(m): 7:32am On May 21, 2020
enemyofprogress:
don't you know that they get special allowance for that?the more the ban, the more money they are paid. How you think sey lalasticlala buy that him tokunbo car wey them dey always help am push every morning?
I thought as much too...

grin
But guy u wicked ooh cool
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by enemyofprogress: 7:33am On May 21, 2020
HundredWays:
I thought as much too...

grin
But guy u wicked ooh cool
how do you mean?
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by GreatChizzy: 7:36am On May 21, 2020
GamalNasser:

Another thief rather!!! He was axed for his deeds not because of his tribe. Because his tribe wasn't a factor when he got appointed. Yeah you would say; "are there not Northern thieves". If every tenure thieves from other tribes are axed, it is still a welcome development. E.g if when Yoruba ruled - thieves other than Yoruba get sacked and persecuted. When Hausa rule same happens to other tribes and when South ruled (GEJ) Hausa thieves and others get persecuted too.
Is it the best way? No, but whatever method that catches a thief and disgraces him/her out of office is a welcome development whether he/she is my brother or not.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Dikegodspower(m): 7:36am On May 21, 2020
it shall not be well with lord luggard, he will continue suffering in hell till Jesus come 10times
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by rummmy: 7:36am On May 21, 2020
Government of the north for the northerners and Muslims ... what about that guy that is filling the space with only his Nupe tribesmen.
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by bonnyhope: 7:38am On May 21, 2020
GamalNasser:

The southerner is corrupt
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by HundredWays(m): 7:38am On May 21, 2020
enemyofprogress:
how do you mean?
Tokumbo car weh dem dey help am push cheesy

Twas Savage smiley
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by rummmy: 7:39am On May 21, 2020
Allee90:
I symphasize with all Igbos on the Nairaland. Igbos love with money is like. Messi with urge of winning Ballon dor
shut up....is Gonduje an Igbo man?
is ogbonaya onu not an Igbo man?
simply put that pmb hatred for we Igbos have not boundary.
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by rummmy: 7:41am On May 21, 2020
rafcrown:
I know the Prof.and by all standards he is not what they portray him to be.
don't mind them.they simply want him out so he must be given a bad name..
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Achizzy7: 7:45am On May 21, 2020
But he can't sack any of the service chiefs even with their obvious incompetence cos der r all from the north...

How did we get here !!!

God !!!
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by okeyfrank: 7:45am On May 21, 2020
Buhari was said to be ignorantly working for the disintegration of Nigeria.

So it shall be
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Tbold01(m): 7:46am On May 21, 2020
Vanity upon vanity...

it seems PMB has been making inquiries about sacking head of agencies, because stories regarding Firing has been the top notch over the week...
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:46am On May 21, 2020
GamalNasser:

Uwakwe (southerner) had been suspended since May 2018 by the Federal Government over alleged financial mismanagement and abuse of office.

replaced by Mr Abubakar Gana (northerner)!
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by 35824L: 7:47am On May 21, 2020
Iboes are very corrupt when put in public office. Their only interest is to steal, steal and steal. Sai Baba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gombe Governor Inuwa Yahaya Apologizes To Christians In The State / Ajimobi's Daughter, Ajibola's Traditional Wedding Pics Held Yesterday / Why I Respect Buhari So Much – David Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.