Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials (40552 Views)

NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family / Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) / Buhari Sacks Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad, Reappoints Adesina, Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Evercurious(f): 9:05am On May 21, 2020
mechanics:
meaning what?

Keep licking his ass as if his own people are not corrupt..
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by mechanics(m): 9:06am On May 21, 2020
Evercurious:

Keep licking his ass as if his own people are not corrupt..
hahahah, it's a step by step process.
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Nobody: 9:06am On May 21, 2020
prettyliz:
What are saying? Is Buhari himself clean? Pot calling kettle black...the most corrupt president ever....

Its only a thief that will have sympathy for a theif

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by bonnyhope: 9:08am On May 21, 2020
GamalNasser:

Since when has corruption become an issue in Nigeria ?

Since Mr Integrity clinch power
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Evercurious(f): 9:08am On May 21, 2020
blaqoracle:
they are not southerners, they are thieves. Stop being an apostle of thieves.

Yes they are southerns and they are thieves. What about the NORTHERN THIEVES? Or they have non in government? Rubbish talk

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Nobody: 9:08am On May 21, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

And all the northerners in Power, from Ganduje to Malami are all clean abi?

What about southerners from tinubu to Orji Kalu. Every one is innocent until you're caught
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Nairalandmonika: 9:08am On May 21, 2020
HundredWays:
so CBN governor that has been mismanaging our Currency is a Northerner??

IPOB never disappoint undecided
SMH

My point is about is one sided appointment, read and understand b4 typing rubbish.
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Evercurious(f): 9:09am On May 21, 2020
HundredWays:
so CBN governor that has been mismanaging our Currency is a Northerner??

IPOB never disappoint undecided
SMH

And what about the minister for finance? That SLOW CRIMINAL. Why did you avoid that one?

Inec chairman nko? FOOLISH LOTS.. So fast to condemn your own to please someone that gives no hoot about you nor your integrity and you are still there playing the good one card.. FOOLISHNESS PERSONIFIED
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Kingspin(m): 9:12am On May 21, 2020
jidamsel43:
The sign of good governance. Many Nigerians will start ranting on social media for the sack. Many Nigerians will nickname President Buhari, dictator and bigotry, but they forget that the President has just exercise one of his responsibilities.
He has the power to appoint and sack any officer under his jurisdiction. The only concern should be whether the right person is put in charge
This is Buhari 5 years counting and I tell you nothing new will come out this government.

I wonder why you guys always celebrate for nothing. 8yr gone waste.

I smell the new chief of staff in action anyway.
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Evercurious(f): 9:14am On May 21, 2020
mechanics:
hahahah, it's a step by step process.

Pls tell that to Southerner FOOL cos we have got lots of them here. Or are you one?
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by mechanics(m): 9:15am On May 21, 2020
Evercurious:

Pls tell that to Southerner FOOL cos we have got lots of them here. Or are you one?
hahahaha, easy o, am not na
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Eyinjuoluwanimi: 9:18am On May 21, 2020
See more here photo..

People react on Twitter page when Neck registrar get sacked.

More -- https://www.talkpalsforum.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=701ab74c00dd3a136be3dede30ad2cee&topic=38
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by HundredWays(m): 9:20am On May 21, 2020
Evercurious:

And what about the minister for finance? That SLOW CRIMINAL. Why did you avoid that one?

Inec chairman nko? FOOLISH LOTS.. So fast to condemn your own to please someone that gives no hoot about you nor your integrity and you are still there playing the good one card.. FOOLISHNESS PERSONIFIED
Yen yen yen yen grin
Cry me a river cheesy

Igbo are the biggest problem in Nigeria! Funny part is that, y'all don't even trust ur self with money and business!!

A Northerner is the best to do partnership business with!
Even if they give y'all Biafra, u will still marginalize other Igbo States and discriminate them. ...
Someone once posted that He's from Anambra but his mother said he must not marry from Ebonyi Which region in Nigeria does that??
Come to north!
You can be from Bauchi, marry from Taraba,
Adamawa Marry from Katsina,
Abuja, marry from Gombe ....
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Westernlove: 9:23am On May 21, 2020
The PUNCH reports that Mr Abubakar Gana was appointed as the acting Registrar

Lol I trust him......Royal rumble to start on this thread....

Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Dchampion65: 9:25am On May 21, 2020
GamalNasser:
Hmm another southerner axed !!!

What about the 25Billion in question
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Nobody: 9:27am On May 21, 2020
All the strategic position are held by Northerners. NECO was established to cater for the North. WAEC standard was too high and an alternative was needed. They ended up destroying the standard of education in Nigeria. There are so many graduates now that are not educated but have degrees.

What happened to WAEC also happened to ICAN. They established ANAN.If you can why not sit for ICAN. They will site the alternative bodies in the North.
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Nobody: 9:30am On May 21, 2020
Dchampion65:

What about the 25Billion in question

Which 25 billion? Why must EFCC , NSA and Customs CG come from North?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Centcanada: 9:34am On May 21, 2020
What do you expect? They can do any thing to remove all Igbo's in their respective position because Fulani want to plot their next level season 3. I pity those that believe on one Nigeria the zoo
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Okoroawusa: 9:40am On May 21, 2020
exemen:

Nobody hate him.
All we know is that his leadership does not favour we masses.
I hav come to accept the reality of leadership in Nigeria.( you don't look for power by all means).
Thats why PMB does not hav any lucky of leadership.
The igbos say," Uche bu akpa onye obuna nya nke ya"
Meaning: Opinion is a bag. Everyone carries his own.

Get ready for 2023

Thank you
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by oloyedewaris(m): 9:43am On May 21, 2020
DEXTROVERT:
Buhari Sees Northerner As Angels So Nepotic But It Will Shock You How Greedy And Corrupt They Are
Please why are we like this
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by bernf16(m): 9:43am On May 21, 2020
Am yet to understand why we still portrays tribalism when it comes to nation building...those sacked my the Major-General are simply guilty as stated, so if he feels he can appoint his cousins, nephews...i care less anymore!!!

What are those SOUTHERNERS benefited you and I, except their immediate families flaunting wealth, terrorizing themselves. So please, these guys need to detained, taken to court & tentatively jailed if found duly guilty.

Enough of this tribal wars...
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by XANDERBOY85: 9:43am On May 21, 2020
DEXTROVERT:
Buhari
Sees
Northerner
As
Angels
So
Nepotic
But
It
Will
Shock
You
How
Greedy
And
Corrupt
They
Are

Of course they're all the same....nobody holy pass! It's just that under this useless and nepotistic Buhari/APC gov't, they are given the tag of angels.....they chop, clean mouth, and look at you innocently as if nothing happened!
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by pasol4real(m): 9:49am On May 21, 2020
toffyz:
He sacked TCN boss too na...and he's a Northerner .

So there's nothing to argue about here
So who did he replace the tcn boss with. A northerner
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Evercurious(f): 10:10am On May 21, 2020
HundredWays:

Yen yen yen yen grin
Cry me a river cheesy

Igbo are the biggest problem in Nigeria! Funny part is that, y'all don't even trust ur self with money and business!!

A Northerner is the best to do partnership business with!
Even if they give y'all Biafra, u will still marginalize other Igbo States and discriminate them. ...
Someone once posted that He's from Anambra but his mother said he must not marry from Ebonyi Which region in Nigeria does that??
Come to north!
You can be from Bauchi, marry from Taraba,
Adamawa Marry from Katsina,
Abuja, marry from Gombe ....

Igbos kill you there.. See this mumu.. Why deviate from what you started ? It's some foolish southerners that ll fall for your old time outdated tricks.. Igbo's love money yet your CORRUPTION PERSONIFIED gOD ,BUHARI is the CHIEF CORRUPTION OFFICER.. And I forgot ABACHA is from the south? IDIOT like you
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Jess29: 10:10am On May 21, 2020
Na only you waka come. Isorite
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Evercurious(f): 10:12am On May 21, 2020
pasol4real:

So who did he replace the tcn boss with. A northerner

No mind some foolish southerners
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Evercurious(f): 10:14am On May 21, 2020
babaolofin:
All the strategic position are held by Northerners. NECO was established to cater for the North. WAEC standard was too high and an alternative was needed. They ended up destroying the standard of education in Nigeria. There are so many graduates now that are not educated but have degrees.

What happened to WAEC also happened to ICAN. They established ANAN.If you can why not sit for ICAN. They will site the alternative bodies in the North.

Imagine the nonsense
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by iezeiyida(m): 10:24am On May 21, 2020
LibertyRep:
Don't stop at firing them.

They should in the custody of EFCC right now to serve as deterrent to others.

Sacking them is one thing, prosecuting them is another.

Every single Kobo stolen must be returned.
Yes. That is how it should be my brother
The only big ruin with Buhari's pathern of fighting corruption is its one-sided nature which is very obvious - he is very tribalistic and partisan mehn

Buhari never removed and prosecuted late Abba Kyari when he used almost 300 million naira to cut grasses for a new IDP camp rather he (Buhari) empowered him

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Evercurious(f): 10:28am On May 21, 2020
iezeiyida:

Yes. That is how it should be my brother
The only big ruin with Buhari's pathern of fighting corruption is its one-sided nature which is very obvious - he is very tribalistic and partisan mehn

Buhari never removed and prosecuted late Abba Kyari when he used almost 300 million naira to cut grasses for a new IDP camp rather he (Buhari) empowered him

Is the one sided corruption fight not the height of corruption itself? Naaa fool go fall for those tricks
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by ladeva(f): 10:30am On May 21, 2020
The upcoming 145th edition of Kentucky Derby by Woodford Reserve slated for the most vibrant event in the race’s history. The horse racing’s Triple Crown is going to be $3 Million. That is a $1 million increase. The 34-race stakes are worth $12.03 million for the Churchill Downs’ 2019 spring meet. 2020 KY Derby live online
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by HundredWays(m): 10:31am On May 21, 2020
Evercurious:

Igbos kill you there.. See this mumu.. Why deviate from what you started ? It's some foolish southerners that ll fall for your old time outdated tricks.. Igbo's love money yet your CORRUPTION PERSONIFIED gOD ,BUHARI is the CHIEF CORRUPTION OFFICER.. And I forgot ABACHA is from the south? IDIOT like you
yen yen yen!

cry me a river cool
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by HundredWays(m): 10:36am On May 21, 2020
Evercurious:

yen yen yen yen yen...

I guess Ngozi is a Northerner??

Y'all so much hate the north but depend on us for food and meat!(goat,cow), we have been feeding u with food since 1914 tongue
Goan form ur state and have an Igbo President, otherwise, you will never rule Nigeria and forever be a savant to Yoruba and Slave to North tongue

How I wish that crisis wen u thought u are wise, we for wipe y'all out thanks to DAT una mumu commandant Ojukwu DAT surrender grin

Nonsense and Biafra sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants / Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos / "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.