Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials (40556 Views)

NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family / Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) / Buhari Sacks Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad, Reappoints Adesina, Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by luluman: 10:43am On May 21, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
a fulani man would take over that post for sure
Done already.
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Onlyonebuhari: 10:45am On May 21, 2020
When a southerner was in jamb, he remitted N50m in 11 years and when another man from middle belt reach the place he remitted N20bn in 3 years. Shame on ethnic bigots. Flush criminals out!
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:51am On May 21, 2020
SoulB6:
If you give a closer look at Nigeria you will discover that 80% of people who are heading the ministries and agencies before were all Christian, that is because then we have less educated Muslims but presently the numbers of educated Muslims have start equating that of the Christians and the system is balancing itself purging out a lot of Christians. This is why people think the Government is favouring Muslims or particular set of people.
What manner of zombiism is dis?
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by DedeNkem: 11:14am On May 21, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
He deserved it. He's a theif. If southerners want to stay in power. They should be clean.

If you think Northerners are clean then you must be too dumb to have a rational thought!

The North has been in power more than the South and yet the North has more illiterates, poverty and diseases!

This country is a total mess mostly because of the North! They offer nothing but terrorism, public fund looting and nepotism!

So explain to me how clean the North is?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Modikko(m): 11:22am On May 21, 2020
Because he stole
GamalNasser:
Hmm another southerner axed !!!
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Modikko(m): 11:27am On May 21, 2020
I thought Igbo’s are Biafran’s? What concerns them with what happens in Nigeria? Please continue agitating for your Biafra Banana Republic
Centcanada:
What do you expect? They can do any thing to remove all Igbo's in their respective position because Fulani want to plot their next level season 3. I pity those that believe on one Nigeria the zoo
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Modikko(m): 11:28am On May 21, 2020
Good Morning to you fellow Nigerian’s, the rest of you can demand your appointment from Biafra Banana Republic. Nzombu Nzombu Oyinba

Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by EvangelistChuks(m): 12:08pm On May 21, 2020
It's only for awhile. Enjoy it while it lasts. God will show you people that He is still God even before 2023.
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by ThatFairGuy: 12:20pm On May 21, 2020
GamalNasser:
Corruption is Corruption irrespective of tribe and faith. Don't drag Nigeria down with your sentiment
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 21, 2020
GamalNasser:
Everyone is being rape.d by all govt officials and politicians. Tribe won't help you, even if you think it help you, you're boxed.
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by blaise26abj(m): 12:45pm On May 21, 2020
emkz:
As far back as 2004, we realized JAMB had so much money that their staff were having three course meal (paid for by JAMB). They only remitted 50 million from 2010 to 2016 to the FG until that Professor of Islamic Studies/Arabic came in and they have remitted 7 billion naira this year alone. Infact, the committee of vice-chancellors decided that since JAMB was not "sharing the spoils" with them, they'd also conduct their own examinations to ascertain that those who passed JAMB examination can pass their university examinations too.

Examination boards have to operate at the highest ethical level. I wonder if these organizations are audited. And I wonder why Nigerian Professors have this poverty mentality of stealing when they get to public office. As a Professor, your greatest currency is your integrity. By now, the university that awarded you a professorship would have withdrawn it. No one who stole government money ever used it to do anything good. One past governor bought a house in Dubai and his son jumped from the penthouse to his death and his wife was heartbroken as a result and lost her mind before she died. He also died later. Intelligence and being a Professor does not protect you from karma. Government's money is people's money. Don't mismanage it.

I wish I could like this a million times. Our education got to this sorry state because the custodians of our education systems are very corrupt. Lose the education system of a nation and you have lost generations of the country. 25 billion is a lot of money between 5 people.
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by olumide4christ: 1:00pm On May 21, 2020
emkz:
As far back as 2004, we realized JAMB had so much money that their staff were having three course meal (paid for by JAMB). They only remitted 50 million from 2010 to 2016 to the FG until that Professor of Islamic Studies/Arabic came in and they have remitted 7 billion naira this year alone. Infact, the committee of vice-chancellors decided that since JAMB was not "sharing the spoils" with them, they'd also conduct their own examinations to ascertain that those who passed JAMB examination can pass their university examinations too.

Examination boards have to operate at the highest ethical level. I wonder if these organizations are audited. And I wonder why Nigerian Professors have this poverty mentality of stealing when they get to public office. As a Professor, your greatest currency is your integrity. By now, the university that awarded you a professorship would have withdrawn it. No one who stole government money ever used it to do anything good. One past governor bought a house in Dubai and his son jumped from the penthouse to his death and his wife was heartbroken as a result and lost her mind before she died. He also died later. Intelligence and being a Professor does not protect you from karma. Government's money is people's money. Don't mismanage it.

This is the best comment that I have read so far. Well said!
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 21, 2020
GamalNasser:

You don't have to reason the same way they do. If there is a proven case of fraud or embezzlement, then the culprit must go not minding which part he hails from.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by GamalNasser: 1:04pm On May 21, 2020
Gracealone:

You don't have to reason the same way they do. If there is a proven case of fraud or embezzlement, then the culprit must go not minding which part he hails from.

I understand your concern but Nigeria is a tribalist pit hole and you either stand with your thief of sink ...How many Hausa theives has Buhari Axed ?
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 21, 2020
GamalNasser:

I understand your concern but Nigeria is a tribalist pit hole and you either stand with your thief of sink ...How many Hausa theives has Buhari Axed ?

That practice dates back to the amalgamation of Nigeria.
Do you remember Failed Banks Tribunal during Abacha?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by NGpatriot: 1:55pm On May 21, 2020
GamalNasser:

Bigot. They axe Northerners all the time, even the head of TCN 2 days ago, but we don't see Northerners crying and wailing.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by kenysheg101(m): 2:01pm On May 21, 2020
These people are really achieving this their so call Fulani republic. But just be sure that all this rubbish will soon be over. Mmmmmtttttcccchhhhheeeeewwwww
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Dansuqi: 2:02pm On May 21, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

What manner of zombiism is dis?

He is largely correct.I told you the same thing days ago
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Miracle1991: 2:04pm On May 21, 2020
God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by GamalNasser: 2:26pm On May 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

Bigot. They axe Northerners all the time, even the head of TCN 2 days ago, but we don't see Northerners crying and wailing.

Me bigot? Then you don't know me
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Evercurious(f): 2:55pm On May 21, 2020
HundredWays:
yen yen yen yen yen...

I guess Ngozi is a Northerner??

Y'all so much hate the north but depend on us for food and meat!(goat,cow), we have been feeding u with food since 1914 tongue
Goan form ur state and have an Igbo President, otherwise, you will never rule Nigeria and forever be a savant to Yoruba and Slave to North tongue

How I wish that crisis wen u thought u are wise, we for wipe y'all out thanks to DAT una mumu commandant Ojukwu DAT surrender grin

Nonsense and Biafra sad

Depend on who for food.. Give your people the food you ve so they dont litter the whole place begging for food and arms. CHRONIC PARASITE like you.. Beggi beggi spirit kill unaa there
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Temysteve(m): 3:01pm On May 21, 2020
Godson4live:
Southerners really hear am for this government
as in, bubu just dey comot dem put northerners
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by exemen: 3:20pm On May 21, 2020
Okoroawusa:

The igbos say," Uche bu akpa onye obuna nya nke ya"
Meaning: Opinion is a bag. Everyone carries his own.

Get ready for 2023

Thank you
Ebira say, Ohomorihi va menezoza
Meaning: God will bring d best for us.
Bro. We dey beg God not to let us suffer for dis 2020 oh.
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Cherez: 3:45pm On May 21, 2020
GamalNasser:
If he truly mismanaged funds then I support the axing
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:51pm On May 21, 2020
Correct
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 21, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:
When a southerner was in jamb, he remitted N50m in 11 years and when another man from middle belt reach the place he remitted N20bn in 3 years. Shame on ethnic bigots. Flush criminals out!

You are a liar.
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

At TCN, the man is replaced with Northerner. NECO is established for the North. 25 billion is a scam. They should disband NECO and let everybody uses WAEC. They can never try it.
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by NGpatriot: 4:40pm On May 21, 2020
GamalNasser:

Me bigot? Then you don't know me

GamalNasser:
NE and NW useless parasites

GamalNasser:

Gerrout failed afonja Muslim

GamalNasser:

No he should have appointed a yoruba Muslim

Sadly for you, I know you very well, even your bigoted comment about another southerner getting axed was a clear example of your bigoted soul and utterances.

Public officials from N, S, E, W get sacked all the time so what was the meaning of your bigoted and sectional comment?

The above quotes of yours are receipts from your bigoted existence and mentality.
Re: President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials by Basher8583: 4:42pm On May 21, 2020
GamalNasser:

Whose fault

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now / Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting / Gombe Governor Inuwa Yahaya Apologizes To Christians In The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.