Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Most Misinterpreted Bible Verses #1 (amos 4:6) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Most Misinterpreted Bible Verses #1 (amos 4:6) (292 Views)

What Is The Most Seemingly Misinterpreted Portion Of The Bible? / Romans 9-15 The Most Misinterpreted Bible Verse. ( See True Interpretation) / Most Misinterpreted Bible Verses #3 (amos 4:6) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Misinterpreted Bible Verses #1 (amos 4:6) by Legacyforever18: 8:29pm On May 20, 2020
“My People perish for lack of Knowledge.” Hosea 4:6
I have sat in many a church services, conferences and meetings and heard speakers encourage the audience to seek knowledge because without it, they won’t get ahead in life and will definitely be destroyed. They used the above mentioned quote in their attempts to motivate the people to pursue education and knowledge. Is there anything wrong in using the above quote to spur people to seek knowledge? Of course not.
https://thesentinelwatch..com/2020/05/most-twisted-bible-verses-1.html

1 Share

Re: Most Misinterpreted Bible Verses #1 (amos 4:6) by petra1(m): 8:35pm On May 20, 2020
Its about the knowledge of Gods word nah. its there other application?

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Beliefs Are True / I Want To Know Why Fornication Is Greatest Sin / What Did The Bible Really Say About Tithes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.