Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,708 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

How I Went From Being A Broke Student To Earning 100k Monthly* - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How I Went From Being A Broke Student To Earning 100k Monthly* (495 Views)

Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) / Diary Of A Broke Playboy 2.0 / OLU (diary Of A Broke Playboy) -episode 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Went From Being A Broke Student To Earning 100k Monthly* by Joandy: 8:32pm On May 20, 2020
If you will just give me three minutes of your time and read this entire post to the end, I guarantee that it will be the most profitable three minutes of your life.

In November 2018, the Nigerian Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) embarked on a 3-month teeth-gnashing strike. It was an agonizing period for me because I was penniless at that time. I took to venting my anger on the internet. I started reading everything that crosses my eyes ranging from Facebook rants, blog posts, ASUU strike updates, Twitter savage rants and others. And believe me, this is the life of an average Nigerian student.
You see, money issues can so frustrate your life. It can turn you into something else. No wonder it's said that a hungry man is an angry man. Maybe there's a relationship between them after all
One day, I stumbled upon a post that offered to teach me how to make money writing online with just my smartphone. That was the turning point for me.
I jumped on the opportunity immediately because I really wanted to take charge of my financial life. I mean, who wouldn't? I went in for it, implemented all the strategies that I was taught and BOOM I made my FIRST N100,000 in one month � � �
Look! This is no joke.
If an average intelligent student like me can make 100k in one month writing articles online with just my smartphone, then anyone can.
Just imagine life as a student with your own money. No midnight tears because your parents delayed your allowance. No starvation because your foodstuff has finished. No beefing of uncles and aunties because they refused to pick your calls.

My mission is to take 200 students out of financial bankruptcy this month.
I want you to know what it feels like to have your own money.
Hence, I've put together a *2-Day Explosive Copywriting Online Training* to help you gain your financial freedom.

Here's a breakdown of what you'll learn:
�The Exact Killer Strategies I used to Make 100k in one month.
�Secrets of Copywriting and How to Sell Online.
�How to Land Copywriting Jobs
�And Much More...

I know it's just OKAY to do this training for free but...

I want you to make a little commitment. You see, people so value what they paid for that they can kill for it. Your commitment here will make you stay committed.

The actual value of this training is over N30,000. But, I've reduced it to just N5,000 for a training period of 2days. So Cheap right?

Chill.....

Because I understand the time we are in, I've slashed and bulldozed the fee to N1,000 for the first 20 persons.
The 21st person will pay N5,000 and I kid you not.

I am so sure that this amount is less than how much you spend on your monthly data subscription. Why not make this one-time payment and earn forever?

I guarantee you three things after this training:

�You will start earning from your first month.
�You will never be hungry again.
�If at the end of this training you don't get 10× the value of what you paid, I will refund your money with an apology.

Other Bonuses you'll get from me:
�10 Handpicked E-books on Copywriting you'll never find free online. They are worth N6,200
�Swipe File- A Modern Collection of Great Copywriting Samples. The worth is over N15,000
But wait
There's even more,

I will also give you a *FREE ONE YEAR MENTORSHIP(priceless)* to help you stand on your feet.

All these for shikini money Kai!�

But, Listen! This training is exclusively for the serious-minded ONLY. People who are ready to learn and earn.

So, if all these appeals to you, contact me directly on WhatsApp https:///2LEccVr to get the payment details.

Pay the price today so that you can pay any price tomorrow.
Go ahead and message me on WhatsApp: 07038100689 to make your payment immediately!
Re: How I Went From Being A Broke Student To Earning 100k Monthly* by sirblend: 9:48am On May 21, 2020
Nice one bro.
Writing ain't for everyone because not everyone can write.
Writing is more holding a pen and typing on your computer.
Re: How I Went From Being A Broke Student To Earning 100k Monthly* by Joandy: 2:36pm On May 21, 2020
Copywriting isn't really about writing. It's about closing. Learning how to stitch the right words together to get someone to act. It could be for someone to buy something, subscribe, sign up, download etc.

(1) (Reply)

A Second Chance / A Cheating And Crying Girl / My Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.