Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,334 members, 7,829,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Never Date A Girl Who Is In Talking Terms With Her Ex! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Date A Girl Who Is In Talking Terms With Her Ex! (463 Views)

How Many People Are You In Talking Stage With? / I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Date A Girl Who Is In Talking Terms With Her Ex! by MajesticKris: 9:22pm On May 20, 2020
Shear your experience grin[center][/center]
Re: Never Date A Girl Who Is In Talking Terms With Her Ex! by IAmSkinny: 9:39pm On May 20, 2020
OK. Here's mine: Mtcheewwwwweewwwwww
Re: Never Date A Girl Who Is In Talking Terms With Her Ex! by Dobson43: 9:40pm On May 20, 2020
Re: Never Date A Girl Who Is In Talking Terms With Her Ex! by DenreleDave(m): 9:42pm On May 20, 2020
Very bad
Re: Never Date A Girl Who Is In Talking Terms With Her Ex! by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 20, 2020
you should "shear" yours first undecided
Re: Never Date A Girl Who Is In Talking Terms With Her Ex! by chatinent: 9:50pm On May 20, 2020
My honest opinion? Dating is no trivial matter, it should be respected as it should lead to marriage. This casual dating stuff pisses me off.
Re: Never Date A Girl Who Is In Talking Terms With Her Ex! by DNA9(m): 9:57pm On May 20, 2020
More often than not. The relationship doesn't always ends well. You know why? Cos they will both fucckk again anytime any moment. Note that she will always mk u feel like she's just keeping touch with him and nothing attached. My brother, don't believe the lie. It is pure lie. Total lies. Unprecedented lies.
Re: Never Date A Girl Who Is In Talking Terms With Her Ex! by Oyadorf(m): 10:08pm On May 20, 2020
I hate shit ,I will tell her is it him you want or me . I wonder why some ladies or guys still still keep in touch with their ex. I see such person as nothing nothing but a cheat.

(1) (Reply)

This Awoof No Dey Purge Belle / Who Else Is Tired Of Chasing Women? / Pharmacist Dies During Sex Romp With A Sex Worker In Lagos Brothel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.