Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies (139840 Views)

Controversy: Enugu Girls Top Sex Workers / Meeting My Girlfriend's Parents Officially For The First Time / Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies by specnims(m): 11:18pm On May 20, 2020
Many Ladies have wondered if sex can actually increase their butt size. Guys too have actually have this same feeling, seeing a beautiful looking very slim and all of a sudden boom she is looking bigger, butts are now looking bigger and also boobs are looking bigger. Here we are going to focus more on the butt and most importantly the sex position that will help increase their butt size. This is indeed a fact and it has been seen to work very well in many cases except other wise.

People who like having sex and a big butt often wonder if it's possible for one to increase their butt size by having sex. Of course, it's usually a random, passing thought, and little much attention is paid to it. Still, if you wonder if you can increase the size of your butt, you should know that the jury is relatively divided here. Big butts and smaller waist seem to be today's trend.

When it comes to booty growth, the position you have sex in plays a huge part into whether or not it happens.

1. Position for a bigger butt: Classic Missionary

Most people tend to have sex in the classic missionary position. However, you only work your core muscles, not your butt muscles. This is especially true if you’re the one on top – be it man or woman. If you want the missionary position to work your butt, you’ll need to spread your legs out as far as you can and allow the glutes to do the work. Look up image under source below

2. Position for a bigger butt: Doggy Style

Many couples like to venture outside the realm of classic missionary sex, opting for the doggy position. If this happens to be you, it’s important you understand that the muscles in your butt and hips are doing most of the work. Again, your glutes are going to get a workout, but only if you stick your butt up into the air.

3. Position for a bigger butt: Cowgirl

While the missionary and doggy style positions are good, the cowgirl position is far better. It gives not only your butt a workout but your legs too. You’ll need to balance your legs on the floor or bed (your choice here), which will work your legs, hips and butt. While you do all the work, you have to remember you’re getting in a fairly decent but workout. Most importantly, the position is rather fun to try.

4. Position for a bigger butt: Against the Wall – Full Body Workout

If you want a full-body workout, you need to make use of your wall. No matter what wall you use, you engage your entire core and, when that happens, you engage in other parts of your body. The core stimulates the muscles in your butt because you have to remain standing. Your back and neck muscles become engaged. Your partner will need to use their arms to hold you up, which means they get a core, butt and leg work out too.

5. Position for a bigger butt: The Bridge

If you’re the adventurous type, consider the "bridge" position. Don’t try this if you have weak muscles or don’t have the determination to carry it out. However, it will give your butt muscles a major workout. What do you do? Put your legs and arms on the floor (or bed) like a table is. Your back should be facing the floor, your stomach toward the sky and you’ll be holding your butt.

Now, for you to have a better understanding of this message click on the source link below and see full images.

Source: http://afrohits.com.ng/news-top-sex-position-that-can-increase-your-butt-size-officially-for-ladies/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies by usibengate(m): 12:09am On May 21, 2020
Badt shild

2 Likes

Re: Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies by specnims(m): 12:23am On May 21, 2020
wink
Re: Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies by longetivity(m): 1:05am On May 21, 2020
if i talk now............

2 Likes

Re: Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies by specnims(m): 1:18am On May 21, 2020
Talk oo abeg
longetivity:
if i talk now............

1 Like

Re: Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies by GreenArrow1(m): 3:20am On May 21, 2020
Why you stop for bridge? It think say we go reach fly-over and those big big round-abouts.

3 Likes

Re: Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies by specnims(m): 5:27am On May 21, 2020
Mad oh!
GreenArrow1:
Why you stop for bridge? It think say we go reach fly-over and those big big round-abouts.
Re: Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies by Nobody: 9:07am On May 21, 2020
It will have been a lot better if a picture was attached to it.

3 Likes

Re: Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies by specnims(m): 9:51am On May 21, 2020
True but the image won't be proper here, thats why I dropped a link where u can see all the images
Crimpsy:
Re: Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies by fuwaski(m): 10:13am On May 21, 2020
OP next time learn to attach photos to each sub topic. I don't learn or understand without photos.

2 Likes

Re: Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies by Blessinzy(f): 10:35am On May 21, 2020
I have done all style...

1 Like

Re: Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies by scopusng(m): 10:50am On May 21, 2020
Blessinzy:
I have done all style...

Clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies by specnims(m): 10:51am On May 21, 2020
Alright. I will do that. Thanks
fuwaski:
OP next time learn to attach photos to each sub topic. I don't learn or understand without photos.
Re: Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies by specnims(m): 10:52am On May 21, 2020
Mad oh! Congrats. Show us prove lets see.
scopusng:

Clap for yourself.
Re: Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies by calvado: 11:51am On May 21, 2020
yenefer, you need to read this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies by pansophist(m): 11:55am On May 21, 2020
Nonsense. Sex position does not increase the size of the glutes (butt muscles).
Re: Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 21, 2020
specnims:
True but the image won't be proper here, thats why I dropped a link where u can see all the images
Ok
No P
Re: Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies by AmazingELixir: 12:44pm On May 21, 2020
Op Issorite

2 Likes

Re: Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies by TGMISKY(m): 1:56pm On May 21, 2020
Crimpsy:
Thank you very much. OP please attach a photo to show the bridge position. My bae's butt must get bigger

1 Like

Re: Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies by specnims(m): 2:04pm On May 21, 2020
Follow the link to see images
TGMISKY:

Thank you very much. OP please attach a photo to show the bridge position. My bae's butt must get bigger
Re: Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies by lilyheaven: 2:49pm On May 21, 2020
Pictures please

1 Like

Re: Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies by Minsk24: 4:14pm On May 21, 2020
Crimpsy:
I swear.

1 Like

Re: Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies by fullblast(m): 6:09pm On May 21, 2020
Blessinzy:
I have done all style...

Your looks says you haven't.
Re: Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies by Pearly255(f): 4:45am On Dec 12, 2021
No pictures
Re: Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies by anngrant: 2:09pm On Feb 06, 2023
Pictures please grin
Re: Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies by ReviMor: 3:42pm On Feb 07, 2023
Hm, interesting. Forgot about the fact that we can combine pleasant with the useful. I like to take care of my figure, so I pay attention to every part of my body. I used to follow these instructions for a long time. Like the complex of exercises they offer. However, I'll definitely make an emphasize on the suggestions pointed in this article.

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women / How To Toast A Girl / 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.