Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) (71235 Views)

Sahara Reporters Publication On Buratai Described As Fabricated Tale / Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram / Abia Civil Servants Lay Curses On Ikpeazu Over Non-payment Of 9months Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Jeffyblaq(m): 11:30am On May 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Use the "suggestion-cum-grievance boxes" to complain Moda fuckkkers
Bunch of pussy asss soldiers and stupid Sahara fuckkkers
Crying like babies in war front
What happened to the mantra: no retreat! No surrender and no crying like babies!

soldiers should refrain from coming out on social media to complain about their grievances!

They should stop taking videos and using social media to draw the media’s attention to their problems. It affects the morale, the confidence, the enthusiasm and discipline of other officers. It affects the espirit de corp of other officers,
It violates the "chain of command”

They should always follow the mechanism in place to register thier complaints and grievances
You still a local small boy niggar.

When you grow up then I will be pleased to reply your various stupid comments so far.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by wink2015(m): 11:32am On May 21, 2020
NORTHERN NIGERIA IS WASTING HUMAN LIVES OF SOLDIERS.

They are wasting NIGER DELTA CRUDE OIL MONEY for a war that they could have manage with RESTRUCTURING ON THE TABLE.

Those BOKO SOLDIERS WILL BE HAPPY TO HAVE A REPUBLIC OF THEIR OWN.

What is wrong in granting that request?

Now the north will have to cope with the reality of fighting the boko haram insurgent with LITTLE OR NO FEDERAL FUNDS.

Because CRUDE OIL MONEY is already stagnant !
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 11:35am On May 21, 2020
berrystunn:

I wish you to be in that shoes
Comprehension could be difficult atimes...no fault of yours.
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Tembro(m): 11:39am On May 21, 2020
Very shameful of Nigerian government
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by galaxy2020(m): 11:43am On May 21, 2020
....hmmmmmmmm.....sick country
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Highhhio(m): 11:46am On May 21, 2020
May God help us

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by back2sender: 11:51am On May 21, 2020
This very sad, I hope people with access to President are informing him of incidents such as this.
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by westreign(m): 11:54am On May 21, 2020
This is a pathetic situation, this country is drifting at an accelerated speed. God help us.
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by NaMeAboki: 11:57am On May 21, 2020
hotdo9:

...the person speaking doesnt look like an army personnel though...

Modie...for those clowns talking trash hope you know what would happen to him and those in the video after this expose? ...I only wish he wasnt one.

Exactly my thoughts.
The Army, police and Airforce dress code does not permit beards as the man in the video was sporting.
This could easily be another IPOB propaganda.
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Ferdinandu(m): 12:01pm On May 21, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Don't be ignorant and read through the thread again.
Kingwisdom what is there to read that counter my assumption
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by theDEVILisHERE: 12:04pm On May 21, 2020
tillaman:
cry
This breaks my heart walahi, where did we get it wrong ?
Despite all the Millions Of Dollars that gets allocated to The military
Our country is the Grand Canyon of ineptitude

..got it wrong the day ur forefathers decided to call themselves 'NIGGAS in the british slave AREA' aka Nigerians

Until it is destroyed, more pain, suffering and deaths awaits
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by IkemChris(m): 12:05pm On May 21, 2020
hotdo9:

Some over-do bosses can ask everyone to use a shaving stick, I've seen that sometimes.
My brother, especially those that will fly back to Abuja from Sambisa

1 Like

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Alutaslim(f): 12:06pm On May 21, 2020
If they send una, unah go sheeply go. And them go give information to the boko Haran to lay ambushment for Una. MaKe unah dey use unah head. All dis unah useless leaders no love unah, nah to send unah to war and lay ambushment for unah life.
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Onlyonebuhari: 12:08pm On May 21, 2020
Chatflick:

If you typed this while being fully conscious, then you need to seek medical attention

You lack parental training, I might be older than your father. U won't see Army causing themselves even if there deployment is overstay. The environment is questionable, they ambush them and they are still in such situation.
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 21, 2020
DammyLucy:
Our Soldiers are not well equipped with latest weapons... And that is Sad.. Where is Security budget going

Dubai property market.
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Coolcoconut: 12:10pm On May 21, 2020
Wetin concern burutai, he's getting his own share of the business having fun in Niger
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by engrchykae(m): 12:12pm On May 21, 2020
Our soldiers are simply cowards.
Let our soldiers be disgracing themselves until ipob get armed.
Our military lack co ordination.
Few soldiers can't go out of their way to arrest this situation.
They will just be complaining like women.
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by VaalCee(m): 12:14pm On May 21, 2020
Special Forces don't shave and most keep beards and full hair.
hotdo9:
...the person speaking doesnt look like an army personnel though...

Modie...for those clowns talking trash hope you know what would happen to him and those in the video after this expose? ...I only wish he wasnt one.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Taba21: 12:19pm On May 21, 2020
DammyLucy:
Our Soldiers are not well equipped with latest weapons... And that is Sad.. Where is Security budget going

Nonsense!
Are equipped fighting the war or the people's determination?
Go and find out what has happened during the Vietnamese war

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by olayinkarotex(m): 12:19pm On May 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Use the "suggestion-cum-grievance boxes" to complain Moda fuckkkers
Bunch of pussy asss soldiers and stupid Sahara fuckkkers
Crying like babies in war front
What happened to the mantra: no retreat! No surrender and no crying like babies!

soldiers should refrain from coming out on social media to complain about their grievances!

They should stop taking videos and using social media to draw the media’s attention to their problems. It affects the morale, the confidence, the enthusiasm and discipline of other officers. It affects the espirit de corp of other officers,
It violates the "chain of command”

They should always follow the mechanism in place to register thier complaints and grievances

I don't know you, but I think you foolishness is divine. Have u ever lost someone close to u to the ineptitude of the army senior men, Do u have heart, do u understand that this video and that of Olusegun adeniyi is better than the lies we recieve everyday from tukur Burataivand the rest.
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by 1willywilly: 12:21pm On May 21, 2020
HaaaHaaaaa up up up up Boko Haram
Nigeria soldiers thought that they are going for picnics.
See how they are crying like cry cry baby, laugh won kill me
I'm using this opportunity to thank ,
Field Marshal Abubakar Shekau and all Commanders of Boko Haram for a job well done.
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 12:22pm On May 21, 2020
Ferdinandu:
Kingwisdom what is there to read that counter my assumption
Keep quiet you this child.. Get brain , you refused. . or you're the one that wants to be supplying fighters in the Northeast with clipper right .

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Taba21: 12:22pm On May 21, 2020
EMMNIG:
Oh my God, my eyes are fill with years. I weep for the soul of innocent soldiers been sacrifice on a daily basis.Am stock with my family in Nigeria. I wish ihave the resource to fly out with my family.God of Abraham come to our aid

Sorry God is not coming for Nigeria aid.
By the time God finished dealing with Nigerians they will differentiate between God and god's.
Genesis 18:21
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by MichaelDuf: 12:23pm On May 21, 2020
Hausa fulani zoo army. Lol
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Quaddafi29: 12:24pm On May 21, 2020
When did NIGERIAN soldiers start keeping long beards?
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Taba21: 12:25pm On May 21, 2020
Chikelue2000:
I think dis is the fault of Goodluck Jonathan....let them come n blame him as usual.....useless entities everywhere.....was it not d same army officials that told us how Shekeau was crying n even about to surrender?.....the same officials told us how they defeated dis bastards with superior man power?.....let me wait to hear them again

Did you forgot recently that The Boko haram leader Abubakar shakau, has cried before God for help against the Nigeria army?

Who knows God has answered his prayers.
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by juman(m): 12:28pm On May 21, 2020
Hiss.

Nobody is forcing them to defend the destroyed country.
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Taba21: 12:30pm On May 21, 2020
saajus:
We can finish Boko Haram if we want to but some top officials are milking from the war. If this guy is my brother, I will advise him to go AWOL. I know he loves his father's land but his Bosses don't care.

You can finish Boko haram through online propaganda
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by 9japride(m): 12:31pm On May 21, 2020
wink2015:
NORTHERN NIGERIA IS WASTING HUMAN LIVES OF SOLDIERS.

They are wasting NIGER DELTA CRUDE OIL MONEY for a war that they could have manage with RESTRUCTURING ON THE TABLE.

Those BOKO SOLDIERS WILL BE HAPPY TO HAVE A REPUBLIC OF THEIR OWN.

What is wrong in granting that request?

Now the north will have to cope with the reality of fighting the boko haram insurgent with LITTLE OR NO FEDERAL FUNDS.

Because CRUDE OIL MONEY is already stagnant !
[color=#006600][/color]

There are Christain communities in those region, it's just that the dominant religion over there have a mission to comquer them. Those in power sees boko haram as their brothers so they fight them softly. Just imagine if boko haram were of south eastern origin? The war will be over in just 3 days. Just like those opening up hate filled propaganda daily on nairaland. If they have the opportunity to own a weapon, I bet you they will wipe out the eastern region from Nigeria map. The hate in nairaland is unimaginable, other countries youth are thinking of new innovation, but ours are thinking how to incite and construct very mischievous propaganda daily. And you wonder how such wicked minds will have time to think of development? It amazes me
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Joetttimua1811(m): 12:34pm On May 21, 2020
NaMeAboki:

Exactly my thoughts.
The Army, police and Airforce dress code does not permit beards as the man in the video was sporting.
This could easily be another IPOB propaganda.

First class information take it or leave it, soldiers in the Frontline especially NE keep beards. No be them say na something wey we know. Camouflage may be a dress in the military, but camouflage is an English word that has meaning relate the meaning and REASON the reason for keeping beards angry grin angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics) / Kazaure Gudaji Amazed At Dino Melaye's Car During Visit (Photos) / President Buhari's Funny Facial Expressions (APC Presidential Primary)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.