Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) (71283 Views)

Sahara Reporters Publication On Buratai Described As Fabricated Tale / Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram / Abia Civil Servants Lay Curses On Ikpeazu Over Non-payment Of 9months Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by oluwaseyi0: 10:24am On May 21, 2020
Loydibafyn:
One
This is a scammer using UBA account number his name is abdulwahab

1 Like

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Adeevah(m): 10:25am On May 21, 2020
What is it is one of the militant recording this shit
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Jjjustice(m): 10:25am On May 21, 2020
The FG I know would set up panels and committees to investigate the source and authenticity of the video. And later term it the handwork of the opposition party. Case closed.
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 10:25am On May 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Use the "suggestion-cum-grievance boxes" to complain Moda fuckkkers
Bunch of pussy asss soldiers and stupid Sahara fuckkkers
Crying like babies in war front
What happened to the mantra: no retreat! No surrender and no crying like babies!

soldiers should refrain from coming out on social media to complain about their grievances!

They should stop taking videos and using social media to draw the media’s attention to their problems. It affects the morale, the confidence, the enthusiasm and discipline of other officers. It affects the espirit de corp of other officers,
It violates the "chain of command”

They should always follow the mechanism in place to register thier complaints and grievances
Idiot like you...
If dem never shoot gun near you before, you go dey do hard man but wen dem fire even hunter gun near you, you go know.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by skyfather09(m): 10:26am On May 21, 2020
I can never do soulja work in this or any life time...
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by KosiGee(m): 10:27am On May 21, 2020
Sad as it is, whoever shot this video made a terrible mistake and the guy with bald head, glasses and beard swearing on the army and Buratai....I feel sorry for him. He should just disappear and stay put and pump leads into any one or group of people that try to arrest him and fight it out till he wins or they kill him. He shouldn’t allow anyone to arrest him. Once he is taken away, that’s the end of him.
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Dcoy: 10:30am On May 21, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Stop displaying your ignorance and stop saying what you aren't sure of okay? Remember that people smarter and intelligent than you are in this forum.
Mr smart, how much does a military MRAP cost... Please intelligently browse before answering
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Olafisoyem: 10:32am On May 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
What happened to the mantra: no retreat! No surrender and no crying like babies!

soldiers should refrain from coming out on social media to complain about their grievances!

They should stop taking videos and using social media to draw the media’s attention to their problems. It affects the morale, the confidence, the enthusiasm and discipline of other officers. It affects the espirit de corp of other officers,

They should always follow the mechanism in place to register thier complaints and grievances

Izz like you’re mad boss

1 Like

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by lifestyle1(m): 10:33am On May 21, 2020
Those saying he will be arrested!
Please for what exactly ?
Anyways,
Even if arrested the truth has been revealed!
#change
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Ruggedpen: 10:35am On May 21, 2020
hotdo9:
...the person speaking doesnt look like an army personnel though...

Modie...for those clowns talking trash hope you know what would happen to him and those in the video after this expose? ...I only wish he wasnt one.
so what is your rank in Army tell us
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by GOFRONT(m): 10:38am On May 21, 2020
NA has been thrown to the dogs....
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 10:43am On May 21, 2020
Dcoy:

Mr smart, how much does a military MRAP cost... Please intelligently browse before answering
Kid, firstly the Nigerian military gets a budget of approximate $5M yearly . If your so called mine resistant vehicles cost that high, how much wan remain?

Mraps are expensive but not what the Nigerian military can easily afford. There are cheaper mraps that costs between $300- 700k. Additionally they've been developing some lately called Ezugwu which is less costly..
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 10:46am On May 21, 2020
Well, alreast this time they use correct Armored personnel carrier which ended up reducing our casualties.

R.I.P , this is the reality of war, I hope the government takes care of their families
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by berrystunn(m): 10:47am On May 21, 2020
hotdo9:
...the person speaking doesnt look like an army personnel though...

Modie...for those clowns talking trash hope you know what would happen to him and those in the video after this expose? ...I only wish he wasnt one.

I wish you to be in that shoes
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by ekevwe(m): 10:48am On May 21, 2020
I am waiting for the day army will go on labour strike.
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Dcoy: 10:48am On May 21, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Kid, firstly the Nigerian military gets a budget of approximate $5M yearly . If your so called mine resistant vehicles cost that high, how much wan remain?

Mraps are expensive but not what the Nigerian military can easily afford. There are cheaper mraps that costs between $300- 700k. Additionally they've been developing some lately called Ezugwu which is less costly..
Grandpa, the MRAP in the background cost within half a million to one million dollars.. without logistics.. I believe the Nigerian Army must have spent well over a million dollars (including egunje) to get it to that battlefield...
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Chatflick(m): 10:52am On May 21, 2020
Dcaliphate:
I never see army personnel wey get beards tho
It is allowed in the war zone.
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by MadeMan01(m): 10:54am On May 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

When they do not expose corruption in their system, they should face it. The general that embezzled doesn't do it alone. Junior officers assist and get their cut.
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by 900warriorz: 10:55am On May 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

must you talk? Just shut your mouth already...

If you were in their shoes, you obviously won't say what you wrote up there.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by NamuNamumallam: 10:56am On May 21, 2020
[quote author=Slawormir post=89788625]Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

]
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Bluffly: 10:57am On May 21, 2020
Chuksmonika:
this one of the reasons why young military officers carry out munity, which later becomes a full blown coup
"Mutiny "

1 Like

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Hilariousthiago(m): 10:59am On May 21, 2020
ignis:
Army dey insult Army.

BTW, the person making the video don't look like Army.
nah civilian go get mind carry phone dey record for that kind place �
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Chatflick(m): 10:59am On May 21, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:
They aren't army, they are Boko Haram! Nigerian Army are currently destroying Boko Haram.......if u use your sense u will know they can't record and calm that way if they are under ambush.
If you typed this while being fully conscious, then you need to seek medical attention
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by nanauju(f): 11:02am On May 21, 2020
I was so touched by this video. These are people's children, husbands and brothers oo. God have mercy and forgive Nigeria's sins I beg You oh Lord
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by humilitypays(m): 11:05am On May 21, 2020
majority of Hausa-Fulani soldiers in Nigerian army today are Boko Haram, especially the hardcore Muslim ones, to them, Boko Haram is fighting a holy war for Islam and deserve some help and pity from them. So they help Boko Haram through leaking classified military intelligence and sabotage.

The greatest enemy of war for any military battalion during war is sabotage, once you have saboteurs among your military, you can never win a war!

As difficult as it may sound, if Nigeria truly wants to win Boko Haram war, they should remove Buratai and appoint an Igbo officer as COAS and theatre commander for Northeast mission....and withdraw all Hausa-Fulani military commanders and top officers in the intelligence department and replace them with officers from southern Nigeria. If Buhari can do this, I bet you, Boko Haram will be decimated in less than 6 months!!

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Steve0979(m): 11:06am On May 21, 2020
[quote author=jidxin post=89791289] wow is this how stupid you are?[/quote I too know ( itk) n ovasabi will kill some of u guys.Are guys in d army?av u guys been to any where close to wer dis battle av been going on?do u know un conducive let alone shaving of beards.pls its better u ask dose in d system bfor say in smtn u r not sure of
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:08am On May 21, 2020
Rest in peace. I have not to say. When some Nigerians were shouting for removal of this useless service chiefs, what did we get. The same useless govt/president did nothing, well this is what all of us will see till 2023. Some useless Yoruba that voted this idiot president the second time, HV u all seen the outcome.
A man that can not control the affairs of a local govt.
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by spywavenoah(m): 11:12am On May 21, 2020
Why is he complaining like a lady. U joined the army in full consent of life and death scenarios.

When u kill Bokoharam, you are happy but when they scratch your leg, you start crying and complaining of maltreatment.

If you are tired resign and go home. You are fighting a war and in wars you can be kill or be killed.
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by crestedaguiyi: 11:16am On May 21, 2020
dario078:

Your father is a foolish man

your lineage are fools. soldiers from the south are sent to go die in the north while the northern soldiers are in the south mounting road block to extort money, rape and and maim at will.

when they finish killing the southern youth, the will bring you mayhem and their will be nobody the defend the south. receive sense you will, reason you will not, i pity your type
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by pacespot(m): 11:20am On May 21, 2020
But I thought they said this shekau guy is already begging to surrender himself to the government?
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by olupitanr(m): 11:21am On May 21, 2020
My heart is bleeding right now.....what is going on. Can't this people be finished ones and for all? Tommorow we will be hearing amnesty for the so called Boko boys.
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by WaffenSS(m): 11:24am On May 21, 2020
These cowards are not soldiers, they're man-babies.

Did they think they signed up to do orderly for fat politicians or harass civilians in urban areas? Just small firefight and they'll start recording 20 second portrait videos to complain

War is war and war is ugly, brutal and unrelenting.

Why don't you choose carpentry as your calling, why did you sign up to be warfighters?

You can either surrender to BH and be beheaded, or jump into that burning wreck if you don't have any bullets to take yourself out

Fukking toy soldiers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

See Buhari Twitter Posts Before He Was President And Now He Is President. / Aisha Buhari, Next First Lady, Looks Astonished (photo) / Atiku Receives Fayose At His Dubai Residence(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.