Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) (71289 Views)

Sahara Reporters Publication On Buratai Described As Fabricated Tale / Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram / Abia Civil Servants Lay Curses On Ikpeazu Over Non-payment Of 9months Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Taba21: 12:37pm On May 21, 2020
allexpensive:
#

And you believed?
Because of two dead soldiers the video was made and cursing the defense headquarters

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by akan102: 12:47pm On May 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Use the "suggestion-cum-grievance boxes" to complain Moda fuckkkers
Bunch of pussy asss soldiers and stupid Sahara fuckkkers
Crying like babies in war front
What happened to the mantra: no retreat! No surrender and no crying like babies!

soldiers should refrain from coming out on social media to complain about their grievances!

They should stop taking videos and using social media to draw the media’s attention to their problems. It affects the morale, the confidence, the enthusiasm and discipline of other officers. It affects the espirit de corp of other officers,
It violates the "chain of command”

They should always follow the mechanism in place to register thier complaints and grievances

You can stop the typing and request to join the army for the purpose of fighting Boko Haram and teaching these soldiers what real soldering is, until then just shut up

1 Like

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by projectNDPRA: 1:01pm On May 21, 2020
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Maxxim: 1:13pm On May 21, 2020
If I dey among those army wey dey that side I go don develop ways to terminate most of my ogas
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Seunaj05(m): 1:16pm On May 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Use the "suggestion-cum-grievance boxes" to complain Moda fuckkkers
Bunch of pussy asss soldiers and stupid Sahara fuckkkers
Crying like babies in war front
What happened to the mantra: no retreat! No surrender and no crying like babies!

soldiers should refrain from coming out on social media to complain about their grievances!

They should stop taking videos and using social media to draw the media’s attention to their problems. It affects the morale, the confidence, the enthusiasm and discipline of other officers. It affects the espirit de corp of other officers,
It violates the "chain of command”

They should always follow the mechanism in place to register thier complaints and grievances
I have been monitoring your comments lately, they have been childish and gibberish. I am am not surprised.
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by tillaman(m): 1:16pm On May 21, 2020
theDEVILisHERE:

..got it wrong the day ur forefathers decided to call themselves 'NIGGAS in the british slave AREA' aka Nigerians

Until it is destroyed, more pain, suffering and deaths awaits
welcome Uncle Devil but can you atleast locate the BH camp and end this insurgency already!
We will give you plenty goat head in return
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Rexnegro(m): 1:19pm On May 21, 2020
ignis:
Army dey insult Army.
BTW, the person making the video don't look like Army.
how can a person look like army , I believe soldier u meant to say right ?
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 21, 2020
berrystunn:

I wish you to be in that shoes
Seems alot of you have comprehension probs today, the poor soldier and his troop can be set up by those at the top benefiting from the crisis cos of this. If he wasnt a soldier it would have been a different situation. Is it that difficult to understand?
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by theDEVILisHERE: 1:22pm On May 21, 2020
tillaman:
welcome Uncle Devil but can you atleast locate the BH camp and end this insurgency already!
We will give you plenty goat head in return

.. sorry can only happen when Nigeria ends

not my fault
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Rexnegro(m): 1:22pm On May 21, 2020
yusufobinna1:
This country is worse,I can't die for a country like Nigeria.
when you are not mad bro , as I dey like this I ready to deny nigeria if any country give me their passport even if na Benin Republic

1 Like

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Hotspotbro(m): 1:28pm On May 21, 2020
This is what we get...

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by ijedeikorodu(m): 1:31pm On May 21, 2020
But i think PMB said we are winning the war against the BK boys, this is not a good video about the Nigerian Army
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by smokeyupu(m): 1:32pm On May 21, 2020
hotdo9:
...the person speaking doesnt look like an army personnel though...

Modie...for those clowns talking trash hope you know what would happen to him and those in the video after this expose? ...I only wish he wasnt one.
WHENEVER THE DICE IS CAST AND THE GAME IS SET, NO ONE CARES ABOUT LOOKS. SHAVING BECOMES PAST TENSE SO DON'T SAY THESE ARE NOT SOLDIERS....
JUST PRAY FOR OUR DEAR COUNTRY
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by egoldman(m): 1:41pm On May 21, 2020
DammyLucy:
Our Soldiers are not well equipped with latest weapons... And that is Sad.. Where is Security budget going

It's still with Dasuki, our Darling Daddy has no blame in this oo.

But where is the Suyaman?
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Chatflick(m): 2:01pm On May 21, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

You lack parental training, I might be older than your father. U won't see Army causing themselves even if there deployment is overstay. The environment is questionable, they ambush them and they are still in such situation.
So what if you're older? Does that make you right? Old cargo simply accept your wrong... Rubbish. You're not even older than my elder brother you APC thug

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 21, 2020
hotdo9:
...the person speaking doesnt look like an army personnel officer though...

Modie...for those clowns talking trash hope you know what would happen to him and those in the video after this expose? ...I only wish he wasnt one.
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Samfloxin(m): 2:33pm On May 21, 2020
If I were a Naija soldier man, I would have absconded since.I can't die for Nigeria
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by humility99: 2:40pm On May 21, 2020
Ferdinandu:
I thought Army doesn't wear beard, how come that one is wearing one
oga before you comment, read previous comments!
It has been cleared that Soldiers can wear beard in special cases
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Benbellamor: 2:42pm On May 21, 2020
hotdo9:
...the person speaking doesnt look like an army personnel though...

YOU ARE A HEARTLESS IRREDEEMABLE SADIST...the Nigerian Army have confirmed the incidence and it's truly a Nigerian soldier, people like you would pee at the bark of a Dog but will. be quick to tell unequipped soldiers to keep mum...if you are a paid propagandist know that what goes around comes around, here is a link where Nigerian Army confirm the soldier as a true Nigerian soldier which your Hate for obvious truth bexposing the APC led government making business with bandits.. BELOW IS THE LINK CONFIRMING THE SOLDIER AS A TRUE NIGERIAN SOLDIER..https://www.nairaland.com/5872837/nigerian-army-reacts-soldiers-cursing
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Ferdinandu(m): 2:48pm On May 21, 2020
humility99:

oga before you comment, read previous comments!
It has been cleared that Soldiers can wear beard in special cases
Oga you don't have any other business than to read all the comments on nairaland. Are you that jobless
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Nobisjoe1: 3:05pm On May 21, 2020
So sad knows how it fells frustration everywhere
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:11pm On May 21, 2020
WaffenSS:
These cowards are not soldiers, they're man-babies.

Did they think they signed up to do orderly for fat politicians or harass civilians in urban areas? Just small firefight and they'll start recording 20 second portrait videos to complain

War is war and war is ugly, brutal and unrelenting.

You're can either surrender to BH and be beheaded, or jump into that burning wreck if you don't have any bullets to take yourself out

Fukking toy soldiers

Wow!! So brutally frank and blunt.
Why don't you join to show them how it is done.
I'm sure you'll prefer they die aimlessly and you write RIP to the fallen soldiers and insult anyone who blames the govt for their deaths with stronger invectives.
Shame on you the bigger coward and bootlicker!!

1 Like

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by prophetfire: 3:23pm On May 21, 2020
Quadranoo:
I thought Buratai said Shekau is weeping and begging for mercy. So what's this one saying now? sad
He is speaking in tongues.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by ifko: 3:24pm On May 21, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:
They aren't army, they are Boko Haram! Nigerian Army are currently destroying Boko Haram.......if u use your sense u will know they can't record and calm that way if they are under ambush.
Be deceiving yourself, NA has responded to d video that this shit do happen in war zone.
U can't defend this govt without looking stupid...sorry is your case aburo Buhari

1 Like

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by WaffenSS(m): 3:44pm On May 21, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Wow!! So brutally frank and blunt.
Why don't you join to show them how it is done.
I'm sure you'll prefer they die aimlessly and you write RIP to the fallen soldiers and insult anyone who blames the govt for their deaths with stronger invectives.
Shame on you the bigger coward and bootlicker!!

Ah

The resident piece of shiit punk son of a bitch monkey face is back for more punishment

I was hoping Covid-19 is ravaging your pathetic sickly destitute household

No matter

It's your fate to suffer before you perish and save the world your putrid existence
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Dewisedick: 3:49pm On May 21, 2020
Kai, Nigeria, how did you enter into this mess in the hand of Fulani so called leaders

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Onlyonebuhari: 3:49pm On May 21, 2020
ifko:

Be deceiving yourself, NA has responded to d video that this shit do happen in war zone.
U can't defend this govt without looking stupid...sorry is your case aburo Buhari

Mr Man no Nigeria Army respond, the guy operating one Twitter handle said they will investigate, simple! It is not the official Twitter handle of Nigeria Army. The victory recorded against Boko Haram as at yesterday is there for you to see.
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Onlyonebuhari: 3:51pm On May 21, 2020
Chatflick:

So what if you're older? Does that make you right? Old cargo simply accept your wrong... Rubbish. You're not even older than my elder brother you APC thug

This shows how untutored and useless you are. Socia media miscreant! When your parent fail to train u or u fail to heed home training, society will train u.
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 21, 2020
Benbellamor:
YOU ARE A HEARTLESS IRREDEEMABLE SADIST...the Nigerian Army have confirmed the incidence and it's truly a Nigerian soldier, people like you would pee at the bark of a Dog but will. be quick to tell unequipped soldiers to keep mum...if you are a paid propagandist know that what goes around comes around, here is a link where Nigerian Army confirm the soldier as a true Nigerian soldier which your Hate for obvious truth bexposing the APC led government making business with bandits.. BELOW IS THE LINK CONFIRMING THE SOLDIER AS A TRUE NIGERIAN SOLDIER..https://www.nairaland.com/5872837/nigerian-army-reacts-soldiers-cursing
Read to understand before going loose next time, my point is about the ill-treatment of these foot soldiers who cant even speak out and be free of victimization.
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Chatflick(m): 3:55pm On May 21, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

This shows how untutored and useless you are. Socia media miscreant! When your parent fail to train u or u fail to heed home training, society will train u.

E pain am

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:00pm On May 21, 2020
[s]
WaffenSS:

Ah

The resident piece of shiit punk son of a bitch monkey face is back for more punishment

I was hoping Covid-19 is ravaging your pathetic sickly destitute household

No matter

It's your fate to suffer before you perish and save the world your putrid existence
[/s]
Your attempt at making sense is futile. Still an attempt anyway. Guess it counts somewhere.
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by WaffenSS(m): 4:01pm On May 21, 2020
Agboriotejoye:
[s][/s]
Your attempt at making sense is futile. Still an attempt anyway. Guess it counts somewhere.

Henceforth anytime you mention me I'll simply reply with "fukk you"

So, fukk you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

See Buhari Twitter Posts Before He Was President And Now He Is President. / Aisha Buhari, Next First Lady, Looks Astonished (photo) / What Are The Three Arms Of Government And Their Symbols Of Authority?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.