Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) (71268 Views)

Sahara Reporters Publication On Buratai Described As Fabricated Tale / Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram / Abia Civil Servants Lay Curses On Ikpeazu Over Non-payment Of 9months Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Comedian2019: 9:05am On May 21, 2020
DenreleDave:
Igbo and yolubar will start fighting now.....
Don't mind them, funny set of people. grin

1 Like

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 9:05am On May 21, 2020
Chikelue2000:
I think dis is the fault of Goodluck Jonathan....let them come n blame him as usual.....useless entities everywhere.....was it not d same army officials that told us how Shekeau was crying n even about to surrender?.....the same officials told us how they defeated dis bastards with superior man power?.....let me wait to hear them again

They have run out of ideas. Even to tell lies now is not easy.

Nigerians had LIGHT but chose DARKNESS. I wish them well though.

They are now bleeding.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 9:05am On May 21, 2020
Golan007:

That was my first thought.
So you didn't see the second dude in camo right? Illiterate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by verifiedlegacy: 9:05am On May 21, 2020
DenreleDave:
Igbo and yolubar will start fighting now.....

nne dey tin is tiring

1 Like

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by mammanbawa: 9:05am On May 21, 2020
DHQ after seeing this video

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Golan007: 9:06am On May 21, 2020
KingAzubuike:

So you didn't see the second dude in camo right? Illiterate.

Like you.
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 9:06am On May 21, 2020
rukis360:
This is the real thing to believe wen u r in doubt about this boko haram war.... Believe the men on ground dere rada Dan the propaganda being dished out by d government.... Its such a pity, I see pain all over the soldiers, truly Nigeria is nt a place to die for
you should have said Nigeria is not a place to be

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by onatisi(m): 9:06am On May 21, 2020
DammyLucy:
Our Soldiers are not well equipped with latest weapons... And that is Sad.. Where is Security budget going
you know the answer already . some are daily cashing out from every crisis in Nigeria and milking the nation dry while the masses are dying and just like you can see cursing the government . from convid to boko hara and energy sector crisis , ppl are cashing out big big time
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by call4shola(m): 9:06am On May 21, 2020
That guy is broken mehn, for a naija soldier to talk like that, him eye don see wetin pass am, sorry boody...

7 Likes

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by lebron7(m): 9:07am On May 21, 2020
D guy no get sense sha
Why e go show e face

1 Like

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Hoodgod(m): 9:07am On May 21, 2020
enemyofprogress:
he is not using any jazz on him, he is only making heavy returns to him. If you know you know
no be even the returns be the issue,military politics and our politicians are enjoying this game of throne killings..tomorrow there will beat chest and say boko haram has been defeated.. Most times i cry for been nigerian
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Truthbites: 9:07am On May 21, 2020
E nor go better for Hari...if u like add Bu
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by golddare: 9:07am On May 21, 2020
hotdo9:
...the person speaking doesnt look like an army personnel though...

Because of his beards? No time to shave besides its allowed in the battle field. He's a confirm soldier.

8 Likes

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by azpekuliar: 9:07am On May 21, 2020
That’s a $1m piece of military hardware up in flames.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 9:09am On May 21, 2020
azpekuliar:
Stop displaying your ignorance and stop saying what you aren't sure of okay? Remember that people smarter and intelligent than you are in this forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 9:09am On May 21, 2020
azpekuliar:
Stop displaying your ignorance and stop saying what you aren't sure of okay? Remember that people smarter and intelligent than you are in this forum. .

1 Like

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by wax101: 9:09am On May 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Bunch of pussy asss soldiers and stupid Sahara fuckkkers
Crying like babies in war front

soldiers should refrain from coming out on social media to complain about their grievances!

Stop smoking weed. You are gradually running mad.

12 Likes

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 9:10am On May 21, 2020
tillaman:
cry
This breaks my heart walahi, where did we get it wrong ?
Despite all the Millions Of Dollars that gets allocated to The military
Our country is the Grand Canyon of ineptitude

when the cownu man talks you will say he is mad.

don't you see a plot to destroy the country, people in sokoto adamawa are fleeing to neiboring countries for safety becos our soldiers have failed.

there are no troop s to protect citizens, massive looting of our funds on a daily basis.

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by electhnd(m): 9:11am On May 21, 2020
wait first
pls I want to know the relationship between burutai and shekau
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by jaxxy(m): 9:11am On May 21, 2020
Chikelue2000:
I think dis is the fault of Goodluck Jonathan....let them come n blame him as usual.....useless entities everywhere.....was it not d same army officials that told us how Shekeau was crying n even about to surrender?.....the same officials told us how they defeated dis bastards with superior man power?.....let me wait to hear them again

One thing I have studied in Apc is they know how to used lie and propaganda better than Pdp.
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by blackboy(m): 9:11am On May 21, 2020
Anyone buying the cock n bull story that the nigerian army is doing great in the fight against Boko Haram must have voted APC for 2nd round.
These boys on the forefront are confessing. It's not fair. These are peoples children, peoples husbands, peoples family. Sending them out to die not to win

1 Like

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:11am On May 21, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Gibberish!

SO COUP NO DEY OUR SOLDERS DICTIONARY AGAIN

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Hypocrit: 9:11am On May 21, 2020
Curses? I thought he was stoned. Jungle justice is what they all deserve. His zombies always believe the fakies he roll out for them to choke on. Nonsense.
Shekau is just fronting for the main leaders of the group who are in the persons of buraitishi and his cronies in government.
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Horladipupo0505: 9:12am On May 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Bunch of pussy asss soldiers and stupid Sahara fuckkkers
Crying like babies in war front

soldiers should refrain from coming out on social media to complain about their grievances!

They should stop taking videos and using social media to draw the media’s attention to their problems. It affects the morale of other officers
and you will become one of them one day and u will suffer the effect of corruption on the force and u may Neva survive it.....watch your mouth

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Dcaliphate(m): 9:12am On May 21, 2020
I never see army personnel wey get beards tho
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by ignis: 9:13am On May 21, 2020
Urchman200:
he must be an ipob member, the enemy of Buhari government?

Please grow up
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by electhnd(m): 9:13am On May 21, 2020
lebron7:
D guy no get sense sha Why e go show e face
that is what frustration can cause
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Jlow2: 9:13am On May 21, 2020
sai buhari 2030
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by obataokenwa(m): 9:13am On May 21, 2020
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by enemyofprogress: 9:13am On May 21, 2020
Hoodgod:
no be even the returns be the issue,military politics and our politicians are enjoying this game of throne killings..tomorrow there will beat chest and say boko haram has been defeated.. Most times i cry for been nigerian
the country is long gone with the wind
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by caleboxylic: 9:13am On May 21, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
So bad I must affirmed... The soldier need not show his face, will the Nigeria service chiefs do the needful or rather consequences of actions..

How sure are you they survived? They cried because they were just some minutes away from their death. Listen to the background sound.

This is painful.

This video should be taken down

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

President Buhari's Funny Facial Expressions (APC Presidential Primary) / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.