Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) (11765 Views)

Is It Bad If I Housewife My Babe / I Can't Stop Thinking About Him / I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) by marvelck: 6:13am On May 21, 2020
In the past, we tend to believe girls who hardly step out of their house or stay out late at night are usually good girls and well-brought up... But we forget many road lead to the market. Won't she go to church, school or to the market, and as a result be exposed to lots of opportunities of meeting guys or having one or two coded flings... The things some girls do in the afternoon are even more than what some girls do at night...

I once dated a girl, who wasn't allowed to go out much while staying with her aunt. Her aunt was very strict and tried all her best to make sure the girl kept her virginity till her wedding night. She was only allowed outside the gate of their house only when she's going to church or to the market... But las las, the girl still ended up having intimate relationships despite her aunt' strictness and close monitoring...

Like they say, person wey go spoil go spoil. You can only advise her but you can't make her be what she doesn't wanna be....

4 Likes

Re: You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:14am On May 21, 2020
it is natural hoes will be hoes
Re: You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) by dukeprince50: 6:19am On May 21, 2020
that picture tho, that babe has a bright future behind her.

19 Likes

Re: You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) by chatinent: 6:38am On May 21, 2020
Point of corruption, girls don't become bad, the only thing they become you misconstrued as bad are prostitutes.
Re: You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) by dukeprince50: 6:40am On May 21, 2020
chatinent:
Point of corruption, girls don't become bad, the only thing they become you misconstrued as bad are prostitutes.
u are right, girls are far better than guys. Boys make some neighborhood a hell to live

1 Like

Re: You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) by Premiumwriter: 6:56am On May 21, 2020
dukeprince50:
u are right, girls are far better than guys. Boys make some neighborhood a hell to live
it's far better than fuckin all the guys in the neighborhood

3 Likes

Re: You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) by dukeprince50: 7:00am On May 21, 2020
Premiumwriter:
it's far better than fuckin all the guys in the neighborhood
Assuming you are a landlord, which of these tenants will you tolerate? A die hard cultist that makes the life of your tenants a hell or a prostitute that fvcks all ur tenants?

Assuming you are also a tenant, which of these neighbours can you tolerate, a cultist that threatens your life or a girl that fvcks you?

17 Likes

Re: You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) by tiptoe1: 7:01am On May 21, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
it is natural hoes will be hoes
Damn right bro. Hoes will be hoes
Re: You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) by Premiumwriter: 7:01am On May 21, 2020
dukeprince50:
Assuming you are a landlord, which of these tenants will you tolerate? A die hard cultist that makes the life of your tenants a hell or a prostitute that fvcks all ur tenants
and you think women don't do cultism?
Re: You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) by dukeprince50: 7:11am On May 21, 2020
Premiumwriter:
and you think women don't do cultism?
and you think men don't do prostitution? Society feels a guy who fvcks around is a hard guy but that can't be said for a girl.
Its easier training a female child than it is for a male child, as long as you can take care of ur female child and provide everything she needs, their is a high chance she won't become a prostitute, most of them become prostitutes just to make ends meet, if all she wants is sex, it will be easy to get it,l. Meanwhile most guys will always be drug dealers, cultist etc just because they feel they are hard guys when they do it

10 Likes

Re: You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) by Premiumwriter: 7:15am On May 21, 2020
dukeprince50:
and you think men don't do prostitution? Society feels a guy who fvcks around is a hard guy but that can't be said for a girl.
Its easier training a female child than it is for a male child, as long as you can take care of ur female child and provide everything she needs, their is a high chance she won't become a prostitute, most of them become prostitutes just to make ends meet, if all she wants is sex, it will be easy to get it,l. Meanwhile most guys will always be drug dealers, cultist etc just because they feel they are hard guys when they do it
girls go into prostitution for the money? So they can't work?

Forget this stuff you're writing. Most girls are as promiscuous as hell, it's 'what will people say' that's keeping them from fuckin anything that can stand

5 Likes

Re: You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) by melodynk01(f): 7:27am On May 21, 2020
dukeprince50:
that picture tho, that babe has a bright future behind her.
Back to the topic, most parents don't know how to train their children, locking up your child will only make them vulnerable. Let ur children explore their world, the only thing you could do as a parent is constantly advice them and know what they are up to so you can put them back on track, I have noticed that female children that were overprotected and always beaten at every slightest mistake tends to get pregnant at an early age by wayward boys.
once again Nice ass
Bright future *BEHIND* her ke grin
Na wa
Re: You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) by Jestin: 7:29am On May 21, 2020
dukeprince50:
I am forced to take side with you because the way some of the boys kids live this days. They smoke weed, excessive alcohol, diff babes , codeine , tramadol, cultism, some drugs I don’t even kn their names .

5 Likes

Re: You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) by dukeprince50: 7:30am On May 21, 2020
Premiumwriter:

Forget this stuff you're writing. Most girls are as promiscuous as hell, it's 'what will people say' that's keeping them from fuckin anything that can stand
I don't know if you understand me and still making it difficult for me to make you understand, some girls find themselves in a situation they didn't create, I read about a girl who says she's the first child in a family six, her father ran away and her mother is terribly I'll, she really need to carry the family burden and take care of her mother and her siblings, she couldn't get a decent job cos she has no qualification cos her mother could not train her, she had to do something and fast she must, a man saw she was desperate and told her if she can satisfy him and his two friends for a week, he will give her 200k, she had no choice but to accept it, if she tries to form holy, her family will starve, during the one week, she was a sex slave but all that paid off and her family could enjoy a decent meal after so many years, she decided to get more clients, raise money and start her business. This is one of the numerous stories of girls who went into prostitution because of circumstance.

8 Likes

Re: You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) by illicit(m): 7:30am On May 21, 2020
I don't blame anybody.....

It is the society we live in....

Some parents/guardians only believe in shouting and close monitoring but their personal life is something else, you have to lead by example if you want your advise to be effective
Re: You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) by Premiumwriter: 7:40am On May 21, 2020
dukeprince50:
I don't know if you understand me and still making it difficult for me to make you understand, some girls find themselves in a situation they didn't create, I read about a girl who says she's the first child in a family six, her father ran away and her mother is terribly I'll, she really need to carry the family burden and take care of her mother and her siblings, she couldn't get a decent job cos she has no qualification cos her mother could not train her, she had to do something and fast she must, a man saw she was desperate and told her if she can satisfy him and his two friends for a week, he will give her 200k, she had no choice but to accept it, if she tries to form holy, her family will starve, during the one week, she was a sex slave but all that paid off and her family could enjoy a decent meal after so many years, she decided to get more clients, raise money and start her business. This is one of the numerous stories of girls who went into prostitution because of circumstance.
you're funny.

Ever seen a hungry man stealing and trying to justify the crime by saying he's hungry and there's no other job?

Will you pardon him?

1 Like

Re: You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) by dukeprince50: 7:45am On May 21, 2020
Premiumwriter:
you're funny.

Ever seen a hungry man stealing and trying to justify the crime by saying he's hungry and there's no other job?

Will you pardon him?
I'm not talking about petty thieves, they could be driven by hunger and some are due to laziness, this girl's situation is not from laziness, she's willing to work but the pay won't cater for the family.
I still stand on my point, there are a lot of hungry dics, a women doesn't need to be a prostitute to fvck daily

4 Likes

Re: You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) by Shukusheka(m): 8:15am On May 21, 2020
Why are boys online always concerned about the virtuouness of girls when they themselves are just as spoilt or even worse.
Talmabout "you can't stop a girl from becoming bad", yen yen yen. Wetin concern you? You should be concerned about plenty unemployed boys like you roaming the streets, f×cking around wasting their youthful lives chasing irrelevancies.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) by dazzlingd(m): 8:27am On May 21, 2020
This girl's picture u uploaded, how do expect her to cope , everyone will want to bang her. Pressure will be much and they will spend heavily on her

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) by Nobody: 8:41am On May 21, 2020
blah blah blah what about the decadent boys and men that are fuckïng the girls ?
Some girls are victims of unfortunate situations

how are the braids standing like that on that babe
Re: You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) by Nobody: 8:55am On May 21, 2020
Shukusheka:
Why are boys online concerned about the virtuouness of girls when they themselves are just as spoilt or even worse.
Talmabout "you can't stop a girl from becoming bad", yen yen yen. Wetin concern you? You should be concerned about plenty unemployed boys like you roaming the streets, f×cking around wasting their youthful lives chasing irrelevancies.
I tire o.
Virgin this virgin that, hoe this hoe that. As if they themselves are saints grin

3 Likes

Re: You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) by dukeprince50: 8:57am On May 21, 2020
albertatrina:
blah blah blah what about the decadent boys and men that are fuckïng the girls ?

u noticed too abi? though I am more concerned on the ass.
Re: You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) by sofiscatedmoron: 9:00am On May 21, 2020
dukeprince50:
Assuming you are a landlord, which of these tenants will you tolerate? A die hard cultist that makes the life of your tenants a hell or a prostitute that fvcks all ur tenants?

Assuming you are also a tenant, which of these neighbours can you tolerate, a cultist that threatens your life or a girl that fvcks you?
How many times have u seen a die hard cultist that makes the life his neighbors a living hell,
?
You call the police on the person cultist ?
What about cultist girls that threatens peoples life huh?
Re: You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) by dukeprince50: 9:04am On May 21, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

How many times have u seen a die hard cultist that makes the life his neighbors a living hell,
?
You call the police on the person cultist ?
I live in portharcourt, schooled in Bayelsa, and I see them more often, how many times have you seen a runs babe making the life of her tenants a living hell?
No matter how u twist it, runs girls are better than a cultist, while I was in school, my next house neighbor was a cultist and they killed another cult guy, trust me even we the innocent ones had to run away from the compound for some days, some of these cultists will stop you and rob you, sometimes they kill and rape other students, you can't completely avoid a cultist as a neighbor but you can avoid a runs babe. If two runs babe has problem, they will fight and remove wigs, if two cultist got issues, it will be a miracle that a life will not be lost

4 Likes

Re: You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) by adzone: 9:27am On May 21, 2020
Hmm this is thought provoking
Advertise for free on www.adzone.ng and reach more people in nigeria

Re: You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) by sofiscatedmoron: 9:28am On May 21, 2020
dukeprince50:
I live in portharcourt, schooled in Bayelsa, and I see them more often, how many times have you seen a runs babe making the life of her tenants a living hell?
No matter how u twist it, runs girls are better than a cultist, while I was in school, my next house neighbor was a cultist and they killed another cult guy, trust me even we the innocent ones had to run away from the compound for some days, some of these cultists will stop you and rob you, sometimes they kill and rape other students, you can't completely avoid a cultist as a neighbor but you can avoid a runs babe. If two runs babe has problem, they will fight and remove wigs, if two cultist got issues, it will be a miracle that a life will not be lost
Ok but u dont compare a cultist guy with a prostitute girl
U compare a prostitute girl with ashawo guy,,
The cultist guy with a cultist lady. Shikena

1 Like

Re: You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) by usefullchinex: 9:55am On May 21, 2020
way tin go be e go be
shey
make money by trading binary signal
wat app me on 09076646116
or d link Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///DmFEKTioljGLCUAnWQGKzB
Re: You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) by dukeprince50: 10:15am On May 21, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

Ok but u dont compare a cultist guy with a prostitute girl
U compare a prostitute girl with ashawo guy,,
The cultist guy with a cultist lady. Shikena
a group of male cultist is still far more dangerous than a group of female cultists, how many times have you heard about female cult group fighting and counting scores of death.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) by sofiscatedmoron: 11:38am On May 21, 2020
albertatrina:

Its a motion picture ,
Re: You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) by aristocratic5(m): 12:09pm On May 21, 2020
Krikoli
Re: You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) by Lawly: 12:20pm On May 21, 2020
Premiumwriter:

yeah and 90% of the men that will give them the job want to bang them first and every now and then subsequently. worst thing is that guys are the far worst prostitutes and are very shameless about it. in short any guy that does not prostitutes, our society will tag them either MOG or gay.
our African society is just too biased against the female folks.

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) by tiswell(m): 12:21pm On May 21, 2020
dukeprince50:

What if the good prostitute starts sleeping with your dad, giving your mum sleepless nights?

(1) (2) (Reply)

"No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's / My Husband Rapes Me / How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.