Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

"No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's (11768 Views)

Lady Dances, As Man Removes His Boxers, Chases Her While Unclad (photos) / Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by JohnNgene: 5:25pm On Feb 01, 2022
As the chairman of the Bachelors Boyfriends and Husband-Materials Association of Nigeria (BBHMAN), I hereby announce that we are rejecting every BOXERS AND SINGLET gift this Valentine's.

We are tired of recieving singlet and boxers every year from women. Enough is enough! Ike agwugo anyi. Hooha! Let them go and buy us watches, shoes, perfumes or any other gift apart from singlet and boxers biko.

Any man found recieving singlet or boxers will pay a fine of N14,000 (FOURTEEN THOUSAND NAIRA) into the chairman's personal account.

Signed
Chairman
BBHMAN

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 01, 2022
Secconded by me.. Up chairmo!

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by luminouz(m): 6:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
Lol...with this economic crunch, y'all would be lucky to get anything this year sef.

Valentine is not for me, good luck to those who celebrate it.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by Magnoliaa(f): 7:48pm On Feb 01, 2022
luminouz:
Lol...with this economic crunch, y'all would be lucky to get anything this year sef.

Valentine is not for me, good luck to those who celebrate it.

Awwwwwwwwwnnnnnnn. Such a considerate guy. So as an HNG; a member of the Hungry Nigerian Girls Club (HNGC), you wouldn't mind if I don't gift you anything? I like that. You're not greedy. ^_^ Because of that, I'm going to get you something. Yes, no. Even if you don't want. I'm coming lemme think of something. Befitting.

15 Likes

Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by Truvelisback(m): 7:57pm On Feb 01, 2022
No be even if u manage see girl wey go gift u those things!!!

9 Likes

Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by Ishilove: 7:58pm On Feb 01, 2022
JohnNgene:
As the chairman of the Bachelors Boyfriends and Husband-Materials Association of Nigeria (BBHMAN), I hereby announce that we are rejecting every BOXERS AND SINGLET gift this Valentine's.

We are tired of recieving singlet and boxers every year from women. Enough is enough! Ike agwugo anyi. Hooha! Let them go and buy us watches, shoes, perfumes or any other gift apart from singlet and boxers biko.

Any man found recieving singlet or boxers will pay a fine of N14,000 (FOURTEEN THOUSAND NAIRA) into the chairman's personal account.

Signed
Chairman
BBHMAN
We can buy them shokoto, the senior brother of boxers and vest, the cousin to singlet.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2022
Me on Valentine's day when she busy my calls all through the day grin

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2022
ANNOUNCEMENT! ANNOUNCEMENT!! ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
As the simp ambassador Nairaland Branch, I collect all rejected boxers and singlets. You fit help my ministry and put white handkerchief join. I get traditional dance coming up on March

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 01, 2022
BABYharder:

ANNOUNCEMENT! ANNOUNCEMENT!! ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
As a simp ambassador, nairaland branch I collect all rejected boxers and singlets. You fit help my ministry and put handkerchief join. I get traditional dance coming up on March
How you'll be dragged by redpillers grin

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by luminouz(m): 8:10pm On Feb 01, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Awwwwwwwwwnnnnnnn. Such a considerate guy. So as an HNG; a member of the Hungry Nigerian Girls Club (HNGC), you wouldn't mind if I don't gift you anything? I like that. You're not greedy. ^_^ Because of that, I'm going to get you something. Yes, no. Even if you don't want. I'm coming lemme think of something. Befitting.

Don't worry Ma. I'm fine. Although if you have a bf and you want to buy him something....check this nairalander profile: bestabigaelever
Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by helinues: 8:49pm On Feb 01, 2022
Okay

Chocolate then

grin
Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by bestabigaelever(f): 8:59pm On Feb 01, 2022
luminouz:

Don't worry Ma. I'm fine. Although if you have a bf and you want to buy him something....check this nairalander profile: bestabigaelever
Thanks for the mention boss

I sell affordable Gifts
Payment on delivery Nationwide
Patronize me biko

3 Likes

Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by Theboy21: 9:37pm On Feb 01, 2022
Val overrated bucket of shiit cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by MrCork: 9:37pm On Feb 01, 2022
JohnNgene:

Signed
Chairman
BBHMAN

angry
Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by MrCork: 9:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
JohnNgene:

Signed
Chairman
BBHMAN

bro..Yor mates come to nairaland to chase women...u YOU come hear to sell singlet...r u ok??((no oofenese)) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by wumi2017(f): 9:40pm On Feb 01, 2022
Shingbai you no go kolet, if u even see sweet kolet this year val make una thank God grin.....kala .daju

2 Likes

Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by Magnoliaa(f): 10:59pm On Feb 01, 2022
luminouz:

An alpha that doesn't want gift from a woman? Are you kidding me? undecided Abi ya shying? Or feeling emasculated?? Woz dat, no? Come off it, joor. I have decided what to buy for you. Carrot jeans, a lemon balenciaga hoodie, toiletries bag, face cap, ''pam'' slippers and shamballa bracelets. (I might throw in some waist beads for a touch of the feminine). smiley So be expecting these on D-day.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by Magnoliaa(f): 11:02pm On Feb 01, 2022
wumi2017:
Shingbai you no go kolet, if u even see sweet kolet this year val make una thank God grin.....kala .daju

Run'ju pa. Ma rerin. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by bestabigaelever(f): 11:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
Magnoliaa:

An alpha that doesn't want gift from a woman? Are you kidding me? undecided Abi ya shying? Or feeling emasculated?? Woz dat, no? Come off it, joor. I have decided what to buy for you. Carrot jeans, a lemon balenciaga hoodie, toiletries bag, face cap, ''pam'' slippers and shamballa bracelets. (I might throw in some waist beads for a touch of the feminine). smiley So be expecting these on D-day.
Carrot jeans?? Don’t forget wristwatch ma’am
Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by Magnoliaa(f): 11:23pm On Feb 01, 2022
bestabigaelever:
Carrot jeans?? Don’t forget wristwatch ma’am

Wristwatch? Na big girls dey buy that one. Abi which type? Maybe if it's a rubber or a Spiderman and Ben10 wristwatch, ehenn.

Wo, sis. No make I dey catch cruise with you. cheesy You're selling wares. I'm just playing with the small head that tagged you ni.

Best of luck (sales). smiley

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by luminouz(m): 1:01am On Feb 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Lemme alone, troublemaker grin
Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 02, 2022
SmellySperm:

How you'll be dragged by redpillers grin
Na so
Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by pocohantas(f): 9:32am On Feb 02, 2022
Some of you wear one boxers for 3 days, but get angry when you’re gifted new ones? Don’t you think you need more? Before you suffocate someone with the smell from your crotch.

I don’t mind being gifted new panties every week. That would be really nice. smiley

Ishilove:

Kuku open boutique

There is never enough panties, Ishi. You throw out the old and above all, you have enough to wear. cheesy

They should appreciate it. If they had such impeccable hygiene, they won’t be disturbing us in Health section with graphic pictures of their organs. smiley smiley

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by Juliusmomoh2: 10:25am On Feb 02, 2022
pocohantas:
Some of you wear one boxers for 3 days, but get angry when you’re gifted new ones? Don’t you think you need more? Before you suffocate someone with the smell from your crotch.

I don’t mind being gifted new panties every week. That would be really nice. smiley

mummy Poco... longtime ooo.

happy new year
Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by Ishilove: 10:27am On Feb 02, 2022
pocohantas:

Kuku open boutique

1 Like

Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by reddingtonblack: 10:47am On Feb 02, 2022
pocohantas:

so you don't know there is a huge disparity between a female & male gentals, ....a bath everyday is enough to keep a guy fresh down there for 24hrs, and could even extend to 48hrs in a cold climate
i ascribe cleanest to body, cos it is our body that dirty wears not the other way.
While other boyz are planning to buy you more pants, i think a glade pvssy freshner won't be a bad idea for feb14, i heard it is cheap

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by slawormiir: 10:49am On Feb 02, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

1 Like

Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by ceaser: 10:49am On Feb 02, 2022
I concur. Why give singlets and boxers. Are we babaláwos?

Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by Dailymice: 10:49am On Feb 02, 2022
embarassed
Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by Optimistguy1969: 10:49am On Feb 02, 2022
Dem go hear?

Some go still buy "hanky" HANDKERCHIEF
Re: "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's by Nova1988(m): 10:49am On Feb 02, 2022
ah shit!

here we go again!

only niggas who date broke add hoes how to worry, but really niggas like me don't worry bout shit like that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Rapes Me / How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? / "How My Mum Knew I've Started Having Sex" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.