Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Best Immigration Plan - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Immigration Plan (1388 Views)

Which Is The Best Immigration Office For Passport Reissue? / Lagos Airport: Immigration Imposes $90 Visa-on-arrival Charge On Foreigners / Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Immigration Plan by Omobabasina: 10:49am On May 21, 2020
Good morning, please I need advice from fellow NLers.
I'm about to round up my nysc and would like to leave this country as chances of getting a good job with my course is slim.
I would like to know the country someone can travel to which will give visa without fear of losing money or applying over and over again and where job is guaranteed.
Thank you
Re: Best Immigration Plan by Ussycool: 11:09am On May 21, 2020
Though, i don't know how fat is ur bank account but china will be great. And America is another hot cakes for naija pikins.
Re: Best Immigration Plan by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:59pm On May 21, 2020
Omobabasina:
Good morning, please I need advice from fellow NLers.
I'm about to round up my nysc and would like to leave this country as chances of getting a good job with my course is slim.
I would like to know the country someone can travel to which will give visa without fear of losing money or applying over and over again and where job is guaranteed.
Thank you
It's not really about leaving, there are 100s of countries and you should at least have some countries and at hand. The chances of getting a job in a foreign country, is not always wide. There is less likely to be a guarantee job (decent pay). Lol if I suggest Senegal, Gambia or Morocco Will u accept.
Re: Best Immigration Plan by Mindlog: 12:26pm On May 23, 2020
Even if what you studied for your first degree gives you no chance in the job market, sit down and think out what you can study for your postgraduate outside Nigeria that would offer you better prospects.

-Choose a course or courses
-Research countries and foreign universities that are tuition free or highly subsidized that offers the course(s) you listed.
-Make sure the country you settled for offers international students the opportunity to stay back to work after graduation and also work while studying.
-Then apply.

Way better than losing money to visa agents who sweet tongues with non existent jobs and fraudulent visa application. With this pandemic, their is massive job losses across the world, so which country do you want to go to that you are likely to get a job before their locals?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Immigration Plan by Omobabasina: 1:06pm On May 23, 2020
Thank you so much for contributing.
I've made finding and I think Germany will be best for me as their schools are tuition free. I guess I will start looking for the block account money now so I can apply next year
Re: Best Immigration Plan by erikcantona: 3:26pm On May 23, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
It's not really about leaving, there are 100s of countries and you should at least have some countries and at hand. The chances of getting a job in a foreign country, is not always wide. There is less likely to be a guarantee job (decent pay). Lol if I suggest Senegal, Gambia or Morocco Will u accept.

Am interested. what kind of job can someone get in the countries you mentioned sir
Re: Best Immigration Plan by Omobabasina: 3:40pm On May 23, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Are these countries different from Nigeria
Re: Best Immigration Plan by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:54pm On May 23, 2020
erikcantona:

Am interested. what kind of job can someone get in the countries you mentioned sir
I was giving an example with those countries.
Re: Best Immigration Plan by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:58pm On May 23, 2020
Omobabasina:

Are these countries different from Nigeria
Well, if you need to leave. Leave well. I think you are considering Germany, what I know about that place is that language is a vital tool. I think you'll have to look up to one of this German thread in travel section. I don't have heavy info on Germany. Bless you
Re: Best Immigration Plan by erikcantona: 12:45am On May 27, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
I was giving an example with those countries.

No be so na
Re: Best Immigration Plan by Xeeex: 2:36pm On May 27, 2020
My advice to undergraduates is that you should start your search now. Make up your mind and invest your time into it. If If you want to go to a country that don't speak English, start learning their language immediately.

You might have 1 or 2 years left in university. If you start preparing early I can assure you that everything will be smooth when you are about to travel. If it's not an English speaking country, start learning the language immediately. You'll be very far in a year time. Nothing is impossible, you just lack the passion.

Viel Glück

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Think When They Go Abroad They Would Make It ? / Student Visa To Canada / See Why I Am Angry:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.