Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Hushpuppi Piece Of Advice To People Struggling In This Lockdown Pandemic. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Piece Of Advice To People Struggling In This Lockdown Pandemic. (272 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) / Bolaji Basia: K1 Bought N20m Piece Of Land For Me / Comedian AY Poses With His Mercedes Benz G-wagon With A Word Of Advice (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Piece Of Advice To People Struggling In This Lockdown Pandemic. by Judetheblogger: 11:55am On May 21, 2020
Well known Nigerian big boy Ray Hushpuppi, took to his Instagram page send out a piece of advice young peoples who are always indoors with their partners.

According to Ray, he knows a lot of people are going through different struggles during this corona............

Read Complete News Below ⬇⬇⬇

https://fixednaijablog.com/celeb-gist/i-know-a-lot-of-people-are-going-through-different-struggles-in-this-pandemic-ray-hushpuppi/

(1) (Reply)

Watch Throwback Video Of Cynthia Morgan Calling Davido A Fvck Boy / Cobhams Asuquo Named National Ambassador For UNICEF NIGERIA / “I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive” – Chiwetalu Agu Brags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.