Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

WTF Girls In My Area Attitudes Towards Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WTF Girls In My Area Attitudes Towards Guys (2031 Views)

My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes / Attitudes That Cheapen You / 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WTF Girls In My Area Attitudes Towards Guys by sheyitokz(m): 12:41pm On May 21, 2020
Wtf! I don't know what's wrong with ladies and guys of younger ages in my so-called area (ile_epo okeodo) there is this rubbish attitude dey put up when normal guys willing to 've serious relationship with them even ready to spend deir little income on them when the guy appoaches them they 'll look at you like an idiot that has no future and besides u 'll think dey 've on kinda rich nigga spending on them but na one yeye omo garage,cultists that forcefully obtain guys stuffs in the hood from them i can say %75 of girls around ile_epo okeodo has got zero future..if na lie come out and challenge me here! Even some of this girls at age 17 upward they start collecting bigger blonkos bigger than the one used on their mothers..Guys i don't knw if it's the same as well in your area?

3 Likes

Re: WTF Girls In My Area Attitudes Towards Guys by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:43pm On May 21, 2020
No time for any relationship for now

1 Like

Re: WTF Girls In My Area Attitudes Towards Guys by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 21, 2020
Here one teen at 14 has been looking for who to buy her Pop 2
Women nowadays have observed what their holes can get them in 5 minutes later. God Almighty, we dey see your handwork.

6 Likes

Re: WTF Girls In My Area Attitudes Towards Guys by Fadefemi(m): 12:54pm On May 21, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
Bros, you lost your punctuation marks? My teeth just dey gnash as I dey try read this post.
#Work on it#
Re: WTF Girls In My Area Attitudes Towards Guys by zionmde: 12:59pm On May 21, 2020
sheyitokz:
Wtf! I don't know what's wrong with ladies and guys of younger ages in my so-called area (ile_epo okeodo) there is this rubbish attitude dey put up when normal guys willing to 've serious relationship with them even ready to spend deir little income on them when the guy appoaches them they 'll look at you like an idiot that has no future and besides u 'll think dey 've on kinda rich nigga spending on them but na one yeye omo garage,cultists that forcefully obtain guys stuffs in the hood from them i can say %75 of girls around ile_epo okeodo has got zero future..if na lie come out and challenge me here! Even some of this girls at age 17 upward they start collecting bigger blonkos bigger than the one used on their mothers..Guys i don't knw if it's the same as well in your area?
for u to get all these statistics right and even come here to create a thread about it u must be either jobless or quasi-jobless

4 Likes

Re: WTF Girls In My Area Attitudes Towards Guys by Rickyzagy: 12:59pm On May 21, 2020
No
Re: WTF Girls In My Area Attitudes Towards Guys by sheyitokz(m): 2:22pm On May 21, 2020
only idiots like u still exist in this gr8 forum oozoor
Re: WTF Girls In My Area Attitudes Towards Guys by sheyitokz(m): 2:27pm On May 21, 2020
Fadefemi:
[color=#990000][/color]
Bros, you lost your punctuation marks? My teeth just dey gnash as I dey try read this post.
#Work on it#
IBADAN JJC WEY DEY SPELL ERAN CHICKEN AS CIKIN DEY CORRECT PESIN...YEYE #abeg sombody should check dz ibadan dullerd profile 4me
Re: WTF Girls In My Area Attitudes Towards Guys by Mrnakeina(m): 2:31pm On May 21, 2020
OP if at this time the problem you have is
The attitude of girls in your area...

then, Guy, your actual problem is that you do not realize how st2pid you are

1 Like

Re: WTF Girls In My Area Attitudes Towards Guys by Walexdubia(m): 3:23pm On May 21, 2020
zionmde:

for u to get all these statistics right and even come here to create a thread about it u must be either jobless or quasi-jobless
U are blessed jare,some niggas self dey always behave like pussy...
Re: WTF Girls In My Area Attitudes Towards Guys by phenzy(m): 3:30pm On May 21, 2020
sheyitokz:

That's my area bro. you self na Bleep up guy oooo. Which kind high class guy go dey follow those cheap girls? A satchet of indomie and egg is enough to bleep them. I am speaking from experience.

1 Like

Re: WTF Girls In My Area Attitudes Towards Guys by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 21, 2020
wink grin Op is in trouble..den go roast u today tongue.funny enough na the real jobless guys go dey call Op jobless and all sorts of name cheesy grin
Re: WTF Girls In My Area Attitudes Towards Guys by Degrezhaa: 4:32pm On May 21, 2020
Op abeg 4get all this girls wahala. they are not worth the stress, try and hustle more
Re: WTF Girls In My Area Attitudes Towards Guys by cfree14(m): 4:38pm On May 21, 2020
This OP sha. See the way him write the 75%
Re: WTF Girls In My Area Attitudes Towards Guys by babseg(m): 4:56pm On May 21, 2020
Maybe your are damn too Fugly
Re: WTF Girls In My Area Attitudes Towards Guys by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 21, 2020
Beware of these 4 killers of a sweet relationship. They are also called the 4 Horsemen of Relationship Apocalypse. You have to be on the lookout to when these tendencies begin to rear their ugly head up in your relationship and manage them properly. They are all as a result of emotional outburst or emotional overwhelm. The way they are being managed will determine if a certain relationship will be salvaged or not.
These 4 horsemen are:
1. Criticism: This is the negative flipside of complaint. Complaints are not bad infact they are constructive to any relationship. They help put things back in order when both partners have a good listening habit. Complaints are targeted at a specific action at which your partner failed. Criticism on the other hand convey distraught mixed with negative words targeted at your partner.
Look at these:
Complaint: There is no petrol in the car. Why didn't you fill it up like you said you would?
Criticism: Why can't you ever remember something? I told you a thousand times to fill up the tank and you didn't.
You see! Criticisms are demeaning. Let's learn to honour and respect our partners. Be nice.

2. Contempt: Contempt is a feeling of disgust........

Continue reading on
https://businesshob..com/2020/05/4-major-killers-of-sweet-relationship.html?m=1#more
Re: WTF Girls In My Area Attitudes Towards Guys by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 21, 2020
OP it's Mainly the broke ass niggar that will approach a lady and want to ask for number you see the rich guys it's ladies that approach them
Why did I say that have seen a level like that before
I and my pal we went to buy a phone screen at play the lady sitting beside the guy that wants to help us fix the phone stood up went straight to one clean guy like that although the guy na Yahoo
Boi started talking with the guy we don't know what they were saying but the way the lady is doing you will know she's giving the guy a signal
She came back to where we were sitting the guy fixing the phone ask her what she told the guy
And she was like mó lór gbà number È Nii
Omo me and my guy we fur sàrà even the guy fixing the screen for us was very surprised was even telling my guy that she's not even ashamed cause we are many there anyone who know play at mokola will know how many people use to be there I do hear people say it and have watched it in movies that was my first time of experiencing it
So Op abeg Hustle ✌️
If you get money na women go toast you walai

1 Like

Re: WTF Girls In My Area Attitudes Towards Guys by Prof0fficial: 6:12pm On May 21, 2020
Environment moulds character
Re: WTF Girls In My Area Attitudes Towards Guys by SpyAC(m): 6:20pm On May 21, 2020
Fadefemi:
[color=#990000][/color]
#Work on it#
always finding fault, who puntuation mark epp?

1 Like

Re: WTF Girls In My Area Attitudes Towards Guys by opanco: 6:22pm On May 21, 2020
MICOBIN:
Beware of these 4 killers of a sweet relationship. They are also called the 4 Horsemen of Relationship Apocalypse. You have to be on the lookout to when these tendencies begin to rear their ugly head up in your relationship and manage them properly. They are all as a result of emotional outburst or emotional overwhelm. The way they are being managed will determine if a certain relationship will be salvaged or not.
These 4 horsemen are:
1. Criticism: This is the negative flipside of complaint. Complaints are not bad infact they are constructive to any relationship. They help put things back in order when both partners have a good listening habit. Complaints are targeted at a specific action at which your partner failed. Criticism on the other hand convey distraught mixed with negative words targeted at your partner.
Look at these:
Complaint: There is no petrol in the car. Why didn't you fill it up like you said you would?
Criticism: Why can't you ever remember something? I told you a thousand times to fill up the tank and you didn't.
You see! Criticisms are demeaning. Let's learn to honour and respect our partners. Be nice.

2. Contempt: Contempt is a feeling of disgust........

Continue reading on
https://businesshob..com/2020/05/4-major-killers-of-sweet-relationship.html?m=1#more

You too much
Re: WTF Girls In My Area Attitudes Towards Guys by Fadefemi(m): 9:34am On May 22, 2020
sheyitokz:
IBADAN JJC WEY DEY SPELL ERAN CHICKEN AS CIKIN DEY CORRECT PESIN...YEYE #abeg sombody should check dz ibadan dullerd profile 4me

Do you mean dullard?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help- My Face Is Rough / What Does This Slang Mean / She Is Searching For A Husband Can You Recommend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.