Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Ladies Just Do This, You Will Not Die Haba - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Just Do This, You Will Not Die Haba (1010 Views)

These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) / Why Ladies Just Can't Resist A True Player. / Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Just Do This, You Will Not Die Haba by robosky02(m): 2:24pm On May 21, 2020
Ladies

Re: Ladies Just Do This, You Will Not Die Haba by Vivianagoja(m): 2:26pm On May 21, 2020
Only Legends Do this..... and in most cases it command respect
Re: Ladies Just Do This, You Will Not Die Haba by DamnnNiggarr: 2:28pm On May 21, 2020
Damn Niggarr!

My girl does all that
Re: Ladies Just Do This, You Will Not Die Haba by themaestro08(m): 2:29pm On May 21, 2020
Only legends do this.
Re: Ladies Just Do This, You Will Not Die Haba by robosky02(m): 2:29pm On May 21, 2020
Vivianagoja:
Only Legends Do this..... and in most cases it command respect

Do we have them here
Re: Ladies Just Do This, You Will Not Die Haba by Vivianagoja(m): 2:32pm On May 21, 2020
robosky02:

Do we have them here
Hmm very rare ooo..... the first day my Babe sent 1k airtime and followed up with 4k transfer..
I was just humble.... even when she vex...I no fit talk.....the thing just commands this Respect for her which I don't know wer it comes from
Re: Ladies Just Do This, You Will Not Die Haba by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:56pm On May 21, 2020
so you should give someone money and gifts for NO DAMN REASON?!?!?!

if the above is wrong when women expect men to do it, why should it be right the other way around?!
Re: Ladies Just Do This, You Will Not Die Haba by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 21, 2020
Beware of these 4 killers of a sweet relationship. They are also called the 4 Horsemen of Relationship Apocalypse. You have to be on the lookout to when these tendencies begin to rear their ugly head up in your relationship and manage them properly. They are all as a result of emotional outburst or emotional overwhelm. The way they are being managed will determine if a certain relationship will be salvaged or not.
These 4 horsemen are:
1. Criticism: This is the negative flipside of complaint. Complaints are not bad infact they are constructive to any relationship. They help put things back in order when both partners have a good listening habit. Complaints are targeted at a specific action at which your partner failed. Criticism on the other hand convey distraught mixed with negative words targeted at your partner.
Look at these:
Complaint: There is no petrol in the car. Why didn't you fill it up like you said you would?
Criticism: Why can't you ever remember something? I told you a thousand times to fill up the tank and you didn't.
You see! Criticisms are demeaning. Let's learn to honour and respect our partners. Be nice.

2. Contempt: Contempt is a feeling of disgust........

Continue reading on
https://businesshob..com/2020/05/4-major-killers-of-sweet-relationship.html?m=1#more
Re: Ladies Just Do This, You Will Not Die Haba by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 21, 2020
Shó possible Sha grin
Re: Ladies Just Do This, You Will Not Die Haba by Randy100: 5:25pm On May 21, 2020
Any woman who will cook for you, won't have the money to send you and any woman who has the money won't be humble to cook for you.
Re: Ladies Just Do This, You Will Not Die Haba by robosky02(m): 2:51pm On May 22, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Sugar Daddies / Smelly Vagina - Some Other Causes? / Download Facebook Lite For All Java Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.