Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,637 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) (7003 Views)

I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria / Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. / After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 24, 2023
Look what I found guys! I never expected the response in the fourth attachment. Kilodeeee!

Is it advisable for a lady to ask a guy out?

1 Like

Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by id4sho(m): 9:41am On Apr 24, 2023
tongue
Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:42am On Apr 24, 2023
Y
Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by Bluezy13(m): 9:45am On Apr 24, 2023
Them say if fowl pursue you for morning make you run because you know whether the fowl grow teeth for night.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by EriMma1: 9:45am On Apr 24, 2023
God forbid I ask any man on a date. No matter the crush I have on him. Wetin wan bring that one?.

The ones that are even asking me, I never gree. Mtchewwww.. these ladies mumu. See damming πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by Zonefree(m): 9:47am On Apr 24, 2023
EriMma1:
God forbid I ask any man on a date. No matter how the crush I have on him. Wetin wan bring that one?.

The ones that are even asking me, I never gree. Mtchewwww.. these ladies mumu. See damming πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€.

Mercychen, this is the reason you're still single at 38. Learn to swallow your pride and go for what you want, the world does not revolve around your tiny waist.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 9:50am On Apr 24, 2023
am looking for that one good lady like this one.
Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by Zonefree(m): 9:52am On Apr 24, 2023
Bluezy13:
Them say if fowl pursue you for morning make you run because you know whether the fowl grow teeth for night.
grin

Some of us go butcher the fowl chop am and damn the consequences.

5 Likes

Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by Zonefree(m): 9:54am On Apr 24, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
am looking for that one good lady like this one.
Look no more cos there are no more good ladies again in this part of the world.

6 Likes

Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by Godsongang: 10:00am On Apr 24, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by Bluezy13(m): 10:01am On Apr 24, 2023
Zonefree:

grin

Some of us go butcher the fowl chop am and damn the consequences.

Hmmm...
Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by dawnomike(m): 10:05am On Apr 24, 2023
The guys are wahala pro max limited edition grin

1 Like

Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by ChuksHills(m): 10:05am On Apr 24, 2023
SundayNightGist:
Look what I found guys! I never expected the response in the fourth attachment. Kilodeeee!

Is it advisable for a lady to ask a guy out?

Chai she came very late. Ladies sometimes do the crazy things and DM that guy you are crushing on because you don't know what might happen.

1 Like

Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by Danisaint112(m): 10:25am On Apr 24, 2023
People are just scared for their lifes and income. Most women today are golddiggers.

13 Likes

Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by Yugoslavia247(m): 10:39am On Apr 24, 2023
EriMma1:
God forbid I ask any man on a date. No matter the crush I have on him. Wetin wan bring that one?.

You hype yourself too much.

Na when e reach to find husband you go know say na for Bleep sake Dem dey pursue you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by EriMma1: 10:41am On Apr 24, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

You hype yourself too much.

Na when e reach to find husband you go know say na for Bleep sake Dem dey pursue you.

Na today?

If you know me you won't be saying this. Me wen don zero mind for marriage as I dey so. Make my travel click fes, na final byebye to Nigerian men and their unfaithfulness.

Wetin I dey take una do? Ta!

1 Like

Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by Yugoslavia247(m): 10:51am On Apr 24, 2023
EriMma1:

Na today?

If you know me you won't be saying this. Me wen don zero mind for marriage as I dey so. Make my travel click fes, na final byebye to Nigerian men and their unfaithfulness.

It is obvious the guys you wanted to be permanent in your life refused to stay with you.

And all of them complain about the same thing about you. You dey stress them with your wahala and inconsistencies.

Better calm down and learn how to manage your excesses.

If not the fucking around in the name of I don't need a man will make more disrespected.

14 Likes

Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by OmonnaEast: 11:09am On Apr 24, 2023
EriMma1:

jennyclay sister
Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by Puss360(f): 11:41am On Apr 24, 2023
Lol
Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by DaddyRochie1642: 11:55am On Apr 24, 2023
EriMma1:

Continue deceiving yourself
Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by TenQ: 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2023
EriMma1:

A date is just an outing my dear.

Inviting a guy to watch that movie over popcorn together is a date.

There is even business date where you talk business over Coke and Fanta while you talk business ideas is a date

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by Mercury12(m): 12:13pm On Apr 24, 2023
πŸ˜‚
Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by EriMma1: 12:39pm On Apr 24, 2023
TenQ:

A date is just an outing my dear.

Inviting a guy to watch that movie over popcorn together is a date.

There is even business date where you talk business over Coke and Fanta while you talk business ideas is a date

I know but the date these ladies suggested is clearly not any of what you stated here and it was based on that I made my submission.
Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by Dzzzz: 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2023
EriMma1:

Na today?

...You can still travel and fall for same madam..You also have a problem if man no wan marry you for here..
Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by Rokiat(f): 1:13pm On Apr 24, 2023
When I tell these fools don’t a pursue
Man they thought I was joking…….I don’t know why women are getting so desperate these days smh.

The whole dating game so fu…ck up these days and I blame social media and dating apps for this. When the game was good before all these dating apps men actually went up to women and got her number etc
Call me old fashion but I prefer it this way.

I don’t know when did men become so feminine as to want to now be chased by women. Gay tendencies I tell you.

1 Like

Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by TenQ: 1:39pm On Apr 24, 2023
EriMma1:

I know but the date these ladies went for is clearly not any of what you stated here and it was based on that I made my submission.

Okay!

I always look at dating from the Christian point of view

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by EriMma1: 1:40pm On Apr 24, 2023
Dzzzz:
...You can still travel and fall for same madam..You also have a problem if man no wan marry you for here..

Abeg rest make i hear word!

If you see them shouting marry marry.. you'll think they can handle marriage or even maintain a fly.

Is it not the same married women looking like shadows everywhere after they got married? and you want me to cry if you mention marriage... Abeg. Commot for road. Men have lost their savor in my eyes.

2 Likes

Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by EriMma1: 1:41pm On Apr 24, 2023
TenQ:

Okay!

I always look at dating from the Christian point of view

I see.

1 Like

Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by madscientist88(m): 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2023
i dont think most of these persons have been adults for a while ,their responses reeks of immaturity, especially the first two screenshots,last one sounds a bit experienced,a lady you know is asking you out on a date there is a polite way to turn that down instead of sounding like an absolute
a$shole.

1 Like

Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:09pm On Apr 24, 2023
Men wey you fancy can't give you rejection, but you can reject men that fancies you, dey play ooo.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by ElasmoBranchii(m): 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2023
Rokiat:
When I tell these fools don’t a pursue
Man they thought I was joking…….I don’t know why women are getting so desperate these days smh.

The whole dating game so fu…ck up these days and I blame social media and dating apps for this. When the game was good before all these dating apps men actually went up to women and got her number etc
Call me old fashion but I prefer it this way.

I don’t know when did men become so feminine as to want to now be chased by women. Gay tendencies I tell you.

Don't you think the real reason you prefer it this way is because you are scared of rejection.

It's not desperation.

4 Likes

Re: These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) by Dzzzz: 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2023
EriMma1:

Abeg rest make i hear word!

If you see them shouting marry marry.. you'll think they can handle marriage or even maintain a fly.

Is it not the same married women looking like shadows everywhere after they got married? and you want me to cry if you mention marriage... Abeg. Commot for road. Men have lost their savor in my eyes.
...Well just be happy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong / Guys Ur Attention Is Needed Here Asap .... Ladies U Also Invited. / Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.