Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,745 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

7 Reasons Why Medical Doctors Are Not Excellent In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why Medical Doctors Are Not Excellent In Bed (2584 Views)

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Doctors - Samuel And Atinuke / Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos / 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Why Medical Doctors Are Not Excellent In Bed by zexy2030(m): 3:16pm On May 21, 2020
Medical doctors are respected for their ability to have the full human anatomy crammed into their brain and has physically interacted with these physiological features.
The following are the reasons why medical doctors may be good in bed but not excellent in bed, just like it is expected with their abundance of knowledge, to be the best in bed.

1. Doctors have learnt to develop their brains than their dicks from childhood. So their knowledge interfere with emotion.

2. Less developed penis. Since the sense organ was more used than the reproductive organ, these tend to make less blood flow to their dick, thereby making it less developed.

3. Most of the doctors masturbate when depressed and alone, thereby leading to erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation as they grow and ready to mingle. These doctors are mostly introverts who have reduced social lives and thereby isolate more and getting a girlfriend mostly seem like a distraction in school, though admired by many girls but due to the nature of their career they seem to focus on their career, so they won't be dropped out of medical school.

4. Due to less time for pleasure that has become a practice for years of training, majority don't fancy lasting long in bed or going for more than two rounds of sex, once they cum they are OK but their cum, If its sex with their wife, they believe its enough to make them pregnant. ( they have swallowed a drug for heavy cum ).

5. Majority of these doctors could have a stressful day which could make them sleep off after their first cum.

6. Majority of them lack stamina, lack of exercise, as they believe in their anatomic studies that sex enhancing drugs could have a long term effect on their health, so they avoid it at every instance they have sex.

7. They are mostly self confident in bed which makes them disappointed. "I know about nipple stimulation, clit stimulation, and gspot, they don't waste time in pleasuring a woman to cum because they might receive a call soon about a dying patient.

Doctors argue with ur keyboard if I lie, sports men are
sweeter in bed than doctors.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Medical Doctors Are Not Excellent In Bed by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 21, 2020
Beware of these 4 killers of a sweet relationship. They are also called the 4 Horsemen of Relationship Apocalypse. You have to be on the lookout to when these tendencies begin to rear their ugly head up in your relationship and manage them properly. They are all as a result of emotional outburst or emotional overwhelm. The way they are being managed will determine if a certain relationship will be salvaged or not.
These 4 horsemen are:
1. Criticism: This is the negative flipside of complaint. Complaints are not bad infact they are constructive to any relationship. They help put things back in order when both partners have a good listening habit. Complaints are targeted at a specific action at which your partner failed. Criticism on the other hand convey distraught mixed with negative words targeted at your partner.
Look at these:
Complaint: There is no petrol in the car. Why didn't you fill it up like you said you would?
Criticism: Why can't you ever remember something? I told you a thousand times to fill up the tank and you didn't.
You see! Criticisms are demeaning. Let's learn to honour and respect our partners. Be nice.

2. Contempt: Contempt is a feeling of disgust........

Continue reading on
https://businesshob..com/2020/05/4-major-killers-of-sweet-relationship.html?m=1#more
Re: 7 Reasons Why Medical Doctors Are Not Excellent In Bed by Betakeshi: 3:39pm On May 21, 2020
grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why Medical Doctors Are Not Excellent In Bed by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 21, 2020
Hey Op am a doctor
And I once FÚCKed a girls intestine out for her gave her a nylon to rap it
Op we dey bang Ogrin
Re: 7 Reasons Why Medical Doctors Are Not Excellent In Bed by zexy2030(m): 6:02pm On May 21, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Hey Op am a doctor And I once FÚCKed a girls intestine out for her gave her a nylon to rap it Op we dey bang Ogrin
pishures or I don't blivit
Re: 7 Reasons Why Medical Doctors Are Not Excellent In Bed by Prognose: 6:04pm On May 21, 2020
Someone has a serious case of doctor envy grin grin grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why Medical Doctors Are Not Excellent In Bed by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 21, 2020
zexy2030:

pishures or I don't blivit
Hahh wayray believe it or forget it grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why Medical Doctors Are Not Excellent In Bed by Alexaonfleek: 6:28pm On May 21, 2020
Haha grin grin
Wetin corona no go see for inside lungs.

Maybe this post will make fp.
If it does,then I will call the doctors and med students in the house cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons Why Medical Doctors Are Not Excellent In Bed by zexy2030(m): 6:35pm On May 21, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Haha grin grin

it was my years of observation staying with them. I was once in medical school too. Before I switched to study engineering, of whom I am now.
so let them defend it na.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Medical Doctors Are Not Excellent In Bed by zexy2030(m): 6:40pm On May 21, 2020
MICOBIN:
Beware of these 4 killers of a sweet relationship. They are also called the 4 Horsemen of Relationship Apocalypse. You have to be on the lookout to when these tendencies begin to rear their ugly head up in your relationship and manage them properly. They are all as a result of emotional outburst or emotional overwhelm. The way they are being managed will determine if a certain relationship will be salvaged or not.
These 4 horsemen are:
1. Criticism: This is the negative flipside of complaint. Complaints are not bad infact they are constructive to any relationship. They help put things back in order when both partners have a good listening habit. Complaints are targeted at a specific action at which your partner failed. Criticism on the other hand convey distraught mixed with negative words targeted at your partner.
Look at these:
Complaint: There is no petrol in the car. Why didn't you fill it up like you said you would?
Criticism: Why can't you ever remember something? I told you a thousand times to fill up the tank and you didn't.
You see! Criticisms are demeaning. Let's learn to honour and respect our partners. Be nice.

2. Contempt: Contempt is a feeling of disgust........

Continue reading on
https://businesshob..com/2020/05/4-major-killers-of-sweet-relationship.html?m=1#more
this blogger will steal this my hard experienced write up for his blog. God punish anybody who copy this write up without taking my permission, amen.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Medical Doctors Are Not Excellent In Bed by zexy2030(m): 10:38pm On May 21, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Hahh wayray believe it or forget it grin
even ur dick knows u r lying.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Medical Doctors Are Not Excellent In Bed by Alexaonfleek: 11:06pm On May 21, 2020
zexy2030:

it was my years of observation staying with them. I was once in medical school too. Before I switched to study engineering, of whom I am now.
so let them defend it na.
Well,all I can say is that it's not true.
Most doctors might be introverted,but they sure know how to have a good time and enjoy themselves when they want to.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Medical Doctors Are Not Excellent In Bed by Froshloaded: 11:19pm On May 21, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Haha grin grin

Passing by with, chukwukapromise , henriettttta and 1500 others
Re: 7 Reasons Why Medical Doctors Are Not Excellent In Bed by chukwukapromise(m): 11:54am On May 22, 2020
Op how far you nah?..

Which kind talk be this nah? sad

No dey loud this kind stuff for outside, E no pure..

But u sha get point sha.. But to dey generalize things get as e be. undecided
Re: 7 Reasons Why Medical Doctors Are Not Excellent In Bed by Nobody: 11:59am On May 22, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Hey Op am a doctor
Op we dey bang Ogrin
no doctor would say that, even as a joke.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Medical Doctors Are Not Excellent In Bed by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 22, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
no doctor would say that, even as a joke.
Wow look who quote me freaky freaky babe wassup with you smiley
Re: 7 Reasons Why Medical Doctors Are Not Excellent In Bed by ForestHill: 12:20pm On May 22, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Hey Op am a doctor
Op we dey bang Ogrin
Mtweew
Re: 7 Reasons Why Medical Doctors Are Not Excellent In Bed by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 22, 2020
ForestHill:
Mtweew
Anaye wahs your problem grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why Medical Doctors Are Not Excellent In Bed by ForestHill: 12:28pm On May 22, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Anaye wahs your problem grin
He has a good point tho; especially, point 3. I nearly died of low blood pressure back then in school; my only sure bet was to rest a little (quit). Depression is bad. A senior colleague slumped and died on ward posting duty back then.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Medical Doctors Are Not Excellent In Bed by zexy2030(m): 2:51pm On May 28, 2020
ForestHill:
He has a good point tho; especially, point 3. I nearly died of low blood pressure back then in school; my only sure bet was to rest a little (quit). Depression is bad. A senior colleague slumped and died on ward posting duty back then.
I understand.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Medical Doctors Are Not Excellent In Bed by fayded(m): 3:19pm On May 28, 2020
Op, you're wrong. I'm a medical student. Getting inducted next year by God's grace.
Doctors Dey knack sha.. Wella.. Well the Ones I know,i think ur sexual ability has to do with experience and u know interest in trying to be better. And of course constant practice.
And doctors Dey practice wella, wella..
Re: 7 Reasons Why Medical Doctors Are Not Excellent In Bed by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:27pm On May 28, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Hey Op am a doctor
Op we dey bang Ogrin

(1) (Reply)

Do Working Class Girls Still Need Guys, And For What? / Nairalander Gay Trolling Me ( Screenshots) / My Married Ex Girlfriend Keep Visiting Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.