Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

This Is Really A Secret All Couples Or Lovers Should Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Really A Secret All Couples Or Lovers Should Know (387 Views)

Konji Alert ; This Boobs And Backside Is Really A Heavy Stallion (photos) / A Secret Only A Few Know. / Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Really A Secret All Couples Or Lovers Should Know by lilmerhnuel(m): 4:50pm On May 21, 2020
As the topic says, I will like to briefly describe what love and relationship is, there are many definitions to that, but I think this is the most appropriate one.

Love is a complex set of emotions, behaviors, and beliefs associated with strong feelings of affection, protectiveness, warmth, and respect for another person while relationship is the way in which two or more people or things are connected, or the state of being connected.

Hidden secrets of long lasting relationship, how to stay long in a relationship

I have discovered that love doesn't guarantee the success of a relationship. Love cannot help you stick to one person all years round, and on the other hand, cheating isn't always a product of not loving your partner.

In fact, loving someone doesn't guarantee not falling in love with someone else.
Relationships work out mostly because of our head not our heart.

It works out because of our emotional maturity, empathetic intelligence and self discipline because, time will come when you'll see more beautiful, handsome, romantic, intelligent, sexy, rich, curvy and God fearing people than the one you're in a relationship with.

In those times, love will not help you; self control will help you, emotional intelligence will come to your rescue and commitment will keep you going.

With those characteristics, no matter how you feel for someone else, the person you're committed to will rank first in your life.

You think happily married people don't see better people than the ones they married? You think they don't feel funny sometim...Continue Reading.

Source: https://www.9jaedublog.com.ng/2020/05/hidden-secrets-of-long-lasting.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: This Is Really A Secret All Couples Or Lovers Should Know by lilmerhnuel(m): 11:51am On May 27, 2020
Click here to Join WhatsApp Group fast to gain 200+ instagram followers daily

Here is how our Instagram followers gaining process works:

Read description of our host (@goldfnp), it says follow everyone we are following, so if host is following you, who ever read that description will follow you.

So the whole process is
When Mr A, B, C, D post the contents (testimony) we drop here. Mr A followers, out of his 10k followers for example, about 2000 of them must be interested and want to gain too, so they will visit host profile and read the description on how to gain and follow all my following. Which I explained earlier.

That's example for only Mr A, if we have Mr B up to Mr Z with about 50k followers, 10k, 5k, 2k,3k etc...imagine the amounts of followers will follow my following. That's the whole gaining trick. Nothing is attached, No scams or Hack or Login needed. Its just simple analysis like sharing of followers with others and gaining from theirs too.

This whole explanation is for only one host. We will be using up to 10 hosts which will be following you and imagine all I have explained multiplied by 10 hosts.

So get others to this group.
If you know you don't have at least 1k followers then this platform is not for you.

Be patient. When you will start gaining, it will be when we have many active users with minimum 1.5k followers here who will post my contents (testimonies) to their page.

you must be following all our hosts

@Goldfnp
@Dettygram_

Let me give you hint,
Instagram works with timing and Geo targeting.

So we are dropping contents from 06:00pm to 10:00pm GMT+1 WAT

Meanwhile before then, we will be following our members here and also trying to get others to the group. So let's keep sharing the group link till its 4:00pm try to be active withing those times...[url=https://www.9jaedublog.com.ng/2020/05/instagram-gain-trick-whatsapp-group-get.html]Continue reading.[url]

Source: https://www.9jaedublog.com.ng/2020/05/instagram-gain-trick-whatsapp-group-get.html

(1) (Reply)

Drop A Message For Your Future Husband/wife. / What Are Signs Of Emotional Abuse In A Long Distance Relationship? / For Guys, Can You Handle This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.