Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) (76765 Views)

Gangs Of Wild Monkeys Kidnapping Cats And Dogs In Malaysia (Pics) / Hungry Monkeys Storm Streets In Thailand, Fight Over Food / Two Monkeys Caught Swimming In Water Tanks After Being Left Open. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by kingthreat(m): 4:02pm On May 22, 2020
Sonnobax15:
cool In a saner clime,these monkeys could've ended up being kept in a zoo..

but in my country,they'd rather shoot them at sight,tag them as bush meat than doing the aforementioned.

btw,between the monkey and the guys,i don't know who's more or less like monkeys.

If all these monkeys were to be kept in zoos, there would be a city of zoos.
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by Golan007: 4:02pm On May 22, 2020
[s]
rowland545:
and u know so much right Omniknowest....get the fvck out of my mention....if u know so much u won't b condemning one of world's oldest profession
[/s]

Looking at your picture I can tell you are still writing UME.

Try studying this year. Not as you've been doing in the past.
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by Moikiitos: 4:02pm On May 22, 2020
odogwu9:
Likely Endangered Species Monkeys Killed Today In My Village - Pictures

These monkeys were killed today by hunters in my village in Amaediaba,Nkpa, Bende LGA, Abia State. Looking at these monkeys it's quite clear these are endangered species but there are no endangered species when hungry hunters are on the prowl. The game is even a mother monkey and it's young one. I think it's a Marmosets Monkey.

You guys are just killing and eating anything that runs or walk/crawls in the bush/forest are for the sake of meat. You guys should learn from Chinkos, oh! Well I don yan my own...wetin concern me :/!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by bekpo(m): 4:03pm On May 22, 2020
These monkeys aren't endangered species! Stop invading d wild life!
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by MuchAdo: 4:03pm On May 22, 2020
It is better to kill animals than to kill innocent human beings... smiley
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by damosade(m): 4:04pm On May 22, 2020
I don't like seeing this.
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 22, 2020
Another one again. Eating wild animals had brought us viruses yet some stupid illiterates are still going on to eat wild animals okay.
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by MadamExcellency: 4:05pm On May 22, 2020
Golan007:
[s][/s]

So much rubbish in one post.

Na your own be rubbish. Allow people eat what animal they desire.

Endangered specie my foot.

Peter, Kill and Eat
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by Aystarz: 4:05pm On May 22, 2020
samuel19222:
DAMNNN NIGGER, Hunger in thy land

Those stupid cannibals will kill a human one day and eat him in the name of hunger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by Farki: 4:07pm On May 22, 2020
tillaman:
I just hope we don’t end up eating ourselves someday

Some people already have, go and watch any documentary about the Liberian Civil war. Or even read news about cannibal villages and ritual killers.
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by joeluv: 4:07pm On May 22, 2020
Are u guys barbarians. Why the hell would you be killing monkeys? Jeez.
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by Golan007: 4:08pm On May 22, 2020
MadamExcellency:

Peter, Kill and Eat

Nonsense.

If we all went haywire eating all that nature gives what would be left?

2 Likes

Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by ProfAmaben(m): 4:09pm On May 22, 2020
This is very wrong. Marmoset monkeys are already an endangered species. How can we become a tourist destination if we don't have a variety of fauna?

1 Like

Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 22, 2020
rowland545:
hahahaha I'm guessing u r one of the fake asss animal rights activist I was talking about right??
Just look at this one. In the name of eating we should wipe out a whole species. The greatest problem self is that these animals may have diseases and dumbass retards would go on and eat them and bring new viruses.
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by Dpharisee: 4:09pm On May 22, 2020
odogwu9:

These monkeys were killed today by hunters in my village in Amaediaba,Nkpa, Bende LGA, Abia State. Looking at these monkeys it's quite clear these are endangered species but there are no endangered species when hungry hunters are on the prowl. The game is even a mother monkey and it's young one. I think it's a Marmosets Monkey.

The monkeys are not really endangered, but the troop hirachy has been disrupted, if the Alfa male is killed the next in line will kill many baby monkeys to assert it's authority

1 Like

Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by Grandmeister(m): 4:10pm On May 22, 2020
They see an exotic bird and the first thing that comes to their mind? Kill it!
They see last surviving elephants in their region guess what comes to their mind? Kill it!
They see a washed up dead whale on the beach guess what they do? Butcher it and eat!

In this age of awareness must we all still be driven by our primordial instinct to kill and eat? I can bet my shaved off beards that it wasn't hunger that made those guys kill the monkeys...it's pure greed and insatiable lust to kill..not hunger.

2 Likes

Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by bcbones: 4:10pm On May 22, 2020
Isn't that Cesar from Madagascar, the penguins most be near then.

1 Like

Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by saasala(m): 4:10pm On May 22, 2020
odogwu9:

The specie is Patas Monkey
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by mencer(m): 4:10pm On May 22, 2020
From the comments I have read so far all those condemning the hunters have not given a clear reason why they should not kill the monkeys.
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by Okoroawusa: 4:11pm On May 22, 2020
Better pepper soup loading...
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 22, 2020
MadamExcellency:

Peter, Kill and Eat
If all the animals in the bush came out with guns and tanks and start hunting people do you think you'll be alive. Preserve nature you fool if every fucking animal goes extinct what would you eat not to mention the unknown diseases these animals carry.

1 Like

Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by Vanzcharles(m): 4:11pm On May 22, 2020
decatalyst:

Hunger and inhumanity are like 5&6
Hunger and Blacks 5 & 6 grin Africans to be precise grin
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by Lastmankc(m): 4:12pm On May 22, 2020
You guys can kill all the whole snakes in the world, I don't care. But, why are you killing monkeys?
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by MadamExcellency: 4:12pm On May 22, 2020
Golan007:

Nonsense.

If we all went haywire eating all that nature gives what would be left?

This is non of your business Mr Righteous Activist.

Allow the village people enjoy their delicacies.

A Hindu frowns bitterly at the sight of Cow slaughter and that's his business and so is you in this matter.

I know you eat cows

1 Like

Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by dreu2fine(m): 4:13pm On May 22, 2020
odogwu9:

world health organisatiopn shd investigate you guys
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by sadissbala(m): 4:15pm On May 22, 2020
odogwu9:

am not happy about this ,I hate to see such thing from the bottom of my heart.
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by Champneys: 4:15pm On May 22, 2020
odogwu9:

Absolutely no need for murdering the monkeys.
Totally unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by tyup(m): 4:15pm On May 22, 2020
Omoluabi16:

iwa buruku ni. It's real sad Do we even have wildlife in this country gan? All we do is kill eat eat as if there's famine. They could make cool money selling these endangered animals to relevant agencies.

Chlorocebus sabaeus are not endangered species neither are they Iucn's focus of specie conservation

But all the same I'll Sincerely condemn this act and would call on Rangers to step up their games in the arrest of these folks anyday
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by Iluvmycontr3: 4:15pm On May 22, 2020
VickyRotex:
This is brutal!

Ever since that previous monkey thread was celebrated, I knew we'd have more of this.

Can you guys please have some decency not to show the world?

Yeah, it wl really be better if they don't show it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by 911Tat(f): 4:16pm On May 22, 2020
Nigerian animal activists are something else.
If the animals aren't killed how would the natural balance be maintained?
If these monkeys overrun their farms where would they get food to eat?
You guys would have started fighting other carnivores animals to stop eating other animals.
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by glosplendid(f): 4:18pm On May 22, 2020
In my town... You don't kill monkey and you dare not eat it.. We forbid it.... Awka to be precise...

1 Like

Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by Golan007: 4:18pm On May 22, 2020
MadamExcellency:

This is non of your business Mr Righteous Activist.

Allow the village people enjoy their delicacies.

A Hindu frowns bitterly at the sight of Cow slaughter and that's his business and so is you in this matter.

Shatap.

It is my business.

The Hindu may complain about cows but people rear cows for various purposes.

It is called animal husbandry.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic / Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. / Mutant Four-Legged Hen Seen In China With Two Limbs Protruding From Its Bum (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.