Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) (76772 Views)

Gangs Of Wild Monkeys Kidnapping Cats And Dogs In Malaysia (Pics) / Hungry Monkeys Storm Streets In Thailand, Fight Over Food / Two Monkeys Caught Swimming In Water Tanks After Being Left Open. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by Noel19: 4:18pm On May 22, 2020
The more they post things like this on the front page the more you guys encourage killings of endangered species.

This is very wrong! This is the reason why the Oyinbo people will continue to look down on us.

How on earth will one be killing these species of animals for food?

The moderators should put an end to this nonsense of glorifying the killings of endangered species.

1 Like

Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 22, 2020
Memberclub:
I hate this country so much
U REALLY need to Hate it.
Make undiluted efforts to evacuate yourself from that Place
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 22, 2020
911Tat:
Nigerian animal activists are something else.
If the animals aren't killed how would the natural balance be maintained?
If these monkeys overrun their farms where would they get food to eat?
You guys would have started fighting other carnivores animals to stop eating other animals.
If the monkeys found trouble no problem but they were on their own and from nowhere those idiots just killed them and worst of all are planning to eat them. The unknown diseases that would soon plague Nigeria are indeed worse than what has come out of China.

1 Like

Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by dquantom: 4:21pm On May 22, 2020
Na wa o. You have beef, goat meat, chicken, fish, pock, name them. You still still went ahead for monkeys. This is terrible.

1 Like

Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by tot(f): 4:21pm On May 22, 2020
Noel19:
The more they post things like this on the front page the more you guys encourage killings of endangered species.

This is very wrong! This is the reason why the Oyinbo people will continue to look down on us.

How on earth will one be killing these species of animals for food?

The moderators should put an end to this nonsense of glorifying the killings of endangered species.

Seun's attention has been drawn to this issue over and over again. I mean for goodness sake, is it too hard to borrow basic etiquettes from the likes of reddit and quora?

It's only on Nairaland graphic gory horrible pictures keep gracing the front page.
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by 911Tat(f): 4:22pm On May 22, 2020
Ausrichie:

If the monkeys found trouble no problem but they were on their own and from nowhere those idiots just killed them and worst of all are planning to eat them. The unknown diseases that would soon plague Nigeria are indeed worse than what has come out of China.
It is not today Nigerians started eating monkeys.
These wouldn't be the last plague, all these happens so that nature can maintain the balance.
Remember, we are yet to see what climate change will bring.
People die and people are born. Life goes on.
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by Noel19: 4:22pm On May 22, 2020
DenreleDave:
Why kill monkeys again?

I dey try learn html since ooo. Naso I copy seun sourcecode for nairaland, Omo mehn, the html write ups I saw no be small thing ooo.

Seun how u take write those things mehnn u try... Me no even get knowledge but na videos tutorial help me.

To expert of web development here, I am just learning html and css currently.. I Wana test myself so far but I don't know how to go about it... I have no knowledge b4 but with video help, I can say I av learnt something but I wish to test my skill now.

Let's say I am student, what I need now is an assignment..

Can someone be like a teacher to me by giving me assignments to do?

Let's link up on whatsapp

Froshloaded, u r also needed
You need a good tutor that will guide you and make things easier for you.

Trying to do it on your own when u don't have the foundation will be difficult.
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by Naijaarchive(m): 4:22pm On May 22, 2020
Anyone that eat monkeys has 70-90% of eating human being.... This is barbaric

1 Like

Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 22, 2020
Nawa o. Some parts of this country are still so backward. In East Africa they protect these animals and make billions from tourism every year. But in Nigeria it's a different story (as usual!). We don't only kill them, we eat them as well. angry sad
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by afstrongest(m): 4:25pm On May 22, 2020
odogwu9:
Likely Endangered Species Monkeys Killed Today In My Village - Pictures

These monkeys were killed today by hunters in my village in Amaediaba,Nkpa, Bende LGA, Abia State. Looking at these monkeys it's quite clear these are endangered species but there are no endangered species when hungry hunters are on the prowl. The game is even a mother monkey and it's young one. I think it's a Marmosets Monkey.

Y’all killing your forefathers thinking your killing an animal.. smh
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by uvie66: 4:25pm On May 22, 2020
Donald3d:
What is wrong with people !
that is why unknown diseases usually emanate from Africa or China, because we and them eat anything that crawls.
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by Noel19: 4:25pm On May 22, 2020
tot:

Seun's attention has been drawn to this issue over and over again. I mean for goodness sake, is it too hard to borrow basic etiquettes from the likes of reddit and quora? It's only on Nairaland graphic gory horrible pictures keep gracing the front page.

This is horrible! Killing of monkeys for food in this time and age.

This is the height of ignorance. They don't even know that one can expose his or herself to diseases eating such animals.

1 Like

Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by pippimp(m): 4:26pm On May 22, 2020
New Aids loading.........

1 Like

Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by eyinjuege: 4:26pm On May 22, 2020
We should eat wildlife with caution please, before we set off another pandemic or ebola epidemic or something.
Meanwhile, this possibly refers to bush meat too like antelope- I enjoy antelope sha
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by Perocom(m): 4:27pm On May 22, 2020
odogwu9:

These monkeys were killed today by hunters in my village in Amaediaba,Nkpa, Bende LGA, Abia State. Looking at these monkeys it's quite clear these are endangered species but there are no endangered species when hungry hunters are on the prowl. The game is even a mother monkey and it's young one. I think it's a Marmosets Monkey.

Why naa? This is man's immediate cousin in the zoo, instead of assassinating them, why not catch them alive and make them your friends, you can actually make money from them to take care of your hungry situation, ask the Hausa boys do it during festive periods, they make a lot of money
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by Sabbatical(m): 4:27pm On May 22, 2020
I think the basic reason why people, including me, feel irritated by this act centers on the fact that this animal shares a lot of anatomical resemblance with human!
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by Alaska90(m): 4:28pm On May 22, 2020
VickyRotex:
This is brutal!

Ever since that previous monkey thread was celebrated, I knew we'd have more of this.

Can you guys please have some decency not to show the world?

its not just about them showing us but why are we just only about destroying things?

Everything is wasted in Nigeria ....Natural resources, talent, destiny, time, life, money, wildlife etc

When are we going to start developing things ?

1 Like

Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by zedegit: 4:28pm On May 22, 2020
odogwu9:

I weep for Nigerians. cry

Please seun should discourage this.
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by uvie66: 4:28pm On May 22, 2020
No need for IPOB race to bury their dead they can be disposed through other means.
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by mujaya1(m): 4:29pm On May 22, 2020
what do you expect from chest bitter, they said they don't like fulani cow � meat, but look at what they consume, what if they see real cow, in the Bush, how do they cope
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by rowland545(m): 4:30pm On May 22, 2020
Ausrichie:

Just look at this one. In the name of eating we should wipe out a whole species. The greatest problem self is that these animals may have diseases and dumbass retards would go on and eat them and bring new viruses.
weather u eat animals or not ...disease will still come..that's y its advisable to Cook your meat properly before consuming... Even the frozen chicken u eat has most disease than d regular fresh bush meat...I'm sure dumb ass animal right retards won't know this
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by zedegit: 4:31pm On May 22, 2020
Makavelli25:
Like seriously will they eat this
Watin dey happen gangan for naija na
This is clear animal cruelty
Lets CONSERVE NOW OR NEVER.

The ones conserved are being starved.
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by jayworld15(m): 4:31pm On May 22, 2020
Deoboss:
I hate it when human beings kill animals. Must they eat monkeys?

Do you eat fish; meats from cow, pig, goat, sheep, squirrel, rabbit, ram, turkey, chicken etc?
Because the last time I check they are all animals

2 Likes

Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by rowland545(m): 4:34pm On May 22, 2020
Golan007:
[s][/s]

Looking at your picture I can tell you are still writing UME.

Try studying this year. Not as you've been doing in the past.
really?? Thanks though... U just sit behind ur phone screen and assume everyone is like u...its ohk I guess some people will always be dumb
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by MadamExcellency: 4:34pm On May 22, 2020
Golan007:

Shatap.

It is my business.

The Hindu may complain about cows but people rear cows for various purposes.

It is called animal husbandry.

Then go and get yourself a pet monkey and allow village people enjoy their Bush meat delicacies. Until the hunter invades your home or a game reserve, it's absolute normal and lawful.
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by skyfather09(m): 4:35pm On May 22, 2020
looks good.. roast that shii up, mix it in a stew.
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by agukayode(m): 4:35pm On May 22, 2020
who did monkey offend this days ?

Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by maicon007(m): 4:36pm On May 22, 2020
One day you village will eat human being too
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by frenchtutor: 4:38pm On May 22, 2020
VickyRotex:

Exacetement!

Madame, C'est exactement.

Do contact me for your French tutorial.

1 Like

Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by Chisaedhor: 4:39pm On May 22, 2020
robosky02:

wow un gros coup pour vous

je ne parlerai plus anglais. nous irons uniquement en français maintenant
Make ona write wetin person go fit read kwanu.....
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by omoadeleye(m): 4:40pm On May 22, 2020
I don't even support this
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by maicon007(m): 4:42pm On May 22, 2020
Na human being una go eat next �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic / Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. / Mutant Four-Legged Hen Seen In China With Two Limbs Protruding From Its Bum (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.