Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,117 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Abeg Make Una Judge Me And This Girl Matter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abeg Make Una Judge Me And This Girl Matter (2745 Views)

"Don't Judge Me By My Past" (photo) / Do Not Judge Me Am About To Start A Life Of Runz / She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeg Make Una Judge Me And This Girl Matter by Escabado: 8:25pm On May 21, 2020
I meet this girl not upto one week oo, she said I should buy Android phone for her which I did.and then invited her to come my.place and collect the phone and as she come I want to touch and she said no that is too early and I just Allow her to check the phone and snap pictures finish and when she wanted to go she wan carry the phone and I told her to drop the phone and she use vex go . Some girls can really be silly . What does she take me . One mumu guy wey dey dash girls phone anyhow abi wetin.guys una need to wise up oo make all this useless girls no use una Brain.

13 Likes

Re: Abeg Make Una Judge Me And This Girl Matter by Nonso92(m): 8:28pm On May 21, 2020
Na you need wise up bro!

Babe wey you meet one week, you sharply buy phone for her.

Well, she try her luck for your head ni

5 Likes

Re: Abeg Make Una Judge Me And This Girl Matter by Ndukings92(m): 8:30pm On May 21, 2020
Android phone +#10,000. Olosho -#5000. baba reason well

2 Likes

Re: Abeg Make Una Judge Me And This Girl Matter by Callertunez: 8:34pm On May 21, 2020
angry

what the hell what's with this new gospel everyone is preaching, peddling horse crap...

2 Likes

Re: Abeg Make Una Judge Me And This Girl Matter by Sammy07: 8:38pm On May 21, 2020
Lol, I'm very sure the girl will come back.
Re: Abeg Make Una Judge Me And This Girl Matter by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:51pm On May 21, 2020
Escabado:
I meet this girl not upto one week oo, she said I should buy Android phone for her which I did.and then invited her to come my.place and collect the phone and as she come I want to touch and she said no that is too early and I just Allow her to check the phone and snap pictures finish and when she wanted to go she wan carry the phone and I told her to drop the phone and she use vex go . Some girls can really be silly . What does she take me . One mumu guy wey dey dash girls phone anyhow abi wetin.guys una need to wise up oo make all this useless girls no use una Brain.

bro, i am sorry to say that any man who buys a phone for a stranger, just to smash, is a MUMU anyway... respect your damn self!!!

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abeg Make Una Judge Me And This Girl Matter by wildcatter23(m): 8:58pm On May 21, 2020
angry
Re: Abeg Make Una Judge Me And This Girl Matter by Escabado: 9:11pm On May 21, 2020
Sammy07:
Lol, I'm very sure the girl will come back.

She is now trying to use style to come back but I no gree. I will sell the phone off
Re: Abeg Make Una Judge Me And This Girl Matter by Sammy07: 9:12pm On May 21, 2020
Escabado:

She is now trying to use style to come back but I no gree. I will sell the phone off

She'll try and come back to offer herself to you.

So the choice is yours grin
Re: Abeg Make Una Judge Me And This Girl Matter by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 21, 2020
Omo you guys dey try O you even bought the phone
Before I give woman something I don fúck her be that cool

3 Likes

Re: Abeg Make Una Judge Me And This Girl Matter by Shormiey(m): 9:24pm On May 21, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bro, i am sorry to say that any man who buys a phone for a stranger, just to smash, is a MUMU anyway... respect your damn self!!!

Re: Abeg Make Una Judge Me And This Girl Matter by Shormiey(m): 9:26pm On May 21, 2020
Escabado:
If she comes back don't give her the phone ...pls sell it or dash one of your family or friends in need of it.....no that girl, she is a stranger, don't do it because of pvssy.
Re: Abeg Make Una Judge Me And This Girl Matter by fabuloz1(m): 9:36pm On May 21, 2020
Imagine a toddler advising men like us to wise up cheesy A girl you met barley a week told you to buy phone and you bought it just for a bleep of how many mins? You need to grow up bro!!!

3 Likes

Re: Abeg Make Una Judge Me And This Girl Matter by Donphykson: 9:59pm On May 21, 2020
bro, i am sorry to say that any man who buys a phone for a stranger, just to smash, is a MUMU anyway... respect your damn self!!![/quote]

grin grin
Re: Abeg Make Una Judge Me And This Girl Matter by Dreyton36: 10:04pm On May 21, 2020
[quote author=Ndukings92 post=89812293]Android phone +#10,000. Olosho -#5000. baba reason well[/quote
Bro olosho no be 5000,, na 1k
Prostitution na 2500
Runs girl na 3k with 5alive
Slay queen naim be 5000 with Uber money with good brain too else yoir phone fit grow legs grin

1 Like

Re: Abeg Make Una Judge Me And This Girl Matter by zexy2030(m): 10:12pm On May 21, 2020
new girl.new phone, u r generous na, no worry kwatinue u go buy house for girl when time come just to ride.
Re: Abeg Make Una Judge Me And This Girl Matter by gasparpisciotta: 10:16pm On May 21, 2020
This Nigeria get mad men in abundance
Re: Abeg Make Una Judge Me And This Girl Matter by Baloranking(m): 10:18pm On May 21, 2020
grin grin

Nawa oh, so the long story here is that you bought a girl a phone just for you to knack kiss. Brotherly no be so e suppose be na grin sex is everywhere perhaps na gold digger you jam no be better girl.
Re: Abeg Make Una Judge Me And This Girl Matter by tunize(m): 10:22pm On May 21, 2020
u're the reverse version of solomon so assuming she give u yansh u don already buy phone less than a week na u need the advice pass.
Re: Abeg Make Una Judge Me And This Girl Matter by Ndukings92(m): 10:48pm On May 21, 2020
[quote author=Dreyton36 post=89815749][/quote]hahaha,u na chairman for this area I swear

1 Like

Re: Abeg Make Una Judge Me And This Girl Matter by seanwilliam(m): 11:06pm On May 21, 2020
You suppose give am nah.. u should sub a month too
.. u no be better boyfriend
Re: Abeg Make Una Judge Me And This Girl Matter by YorubaLord: 11:24pm On May 21, 2020
embarassed
Re: Abeg Make Una Judge Me And This Girl Matter by Dreyton36: 4:22am On May 22, 2020
Ndukings92:
hahaha,u na chairman for this area I swear
grin
Re: Abeg Make Una Judge Me And This Girl Matter by femi4: 6:53am On May 22, 2020
Escabado:
You are the foolish one, setting a trap for her just for sex. Tomorrow, you ll still be the same person that ll tag her "olosho".

She displayed self control and dignity while you display your mumuness
Re: Abeg Make Una Judge Me And This Girl Matter by Premiumwriter: 7:03am On May 22, 2020
Good you cut your losses sha.

It's hard at first not to give tins to those girls especially if you have been starved for some time.

Just make it a rule not to give more than they are giving

1 Like

Re: Abeg Make Una Judge Me And This Girl Matter by Nobody: 7:44am On May 22, 2020
Escabado:
LOL, ordinary Android phone wey you buy woman...you wan chook priick!
Nor be your mate dey collect woman old phone break for ground come give her tear rubber iPhone x?
grin

(1) (Reply)

"I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman / Zambian Banker Suspended For Sleeping With Over 200 Clients / Dear Ladies, Dont Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.