Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,530 members, 7,954,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:45 PM

The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers (56616 Views)

Snake We Killed At Our Office Today / Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today / See The Giant Cobra We Killed In My Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by Basemann: 8:06pm On May 22, 2020
Bleep snakes
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by ikorodureporta: 8:06pm On May 22, 2020
I think say na Islam thread...was expecting that oath

1 Like

Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by kehinde1588(m): 8:09pm On May 22, 2020
Halivy:

Even, if it was a compulsory solat, you must leave and japaa for your life cheesy
Even, if it was a compulsory solat, you must leave and japaa for your life���
Shierk Halivy grin
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by chale(m): 8:10pm On May 22, 2020
Gander:

You’re senseless.
Prophet muhammad Pbuh said a snake should be killed whenever it’s sighted , even if you’re observing solah!
Average mumu intolerant Christians always putting mouth into what they know nothing about .
Don't really comment but I have to say ure an idiot.. big one for that.. why the name calling.. shows the level of ur brain capacity. Mumu

3 Likes

Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by Ganiyu2021: 8:10pm On May 22, 2020
xreal:
Cobra...

Call it Mr. Cobra.

I can see lalastic running to this thread.

FTC , dedicated to lala and all snake eaters.
grin grin
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by Makavelli25: 8:10pm On May 22, 2020
During prayers Lalasticlala be like

Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by afecgivers: 8:10pm On May 22, 2020
Look at wealth been killed on a daily bases. When are we going to start anti venom business in Nigeria. What is our agricultural scientist doing in our universities. We have k u r u in plateau state, where they do vaccine for animals. If you know what it cost Nigeria annually to import anti snakes venom from India, UK etc. Oil oil oil oil everywhere. Tell a Nigeria man to bring life snake for 5K, you will be surprises the numbers of snakes that will be gathered in a week.

3 Likes

Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by bizzibodi(m): 8:12pm On May 22, 2020
Gander:

You’re senseless.
Prophet muhammad Pbuh said a snake should be killed whenever it’s sighted , even if you’re observing solah!
Average mumu intolerant Christians always putting mouth into what they know nothing about .
But to die by snake bite while observing solah na ajanah straight na,think of what u will do with 77virgins.make una wise oo! grin grin
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by StagethemTVee: 8:12pm On May 22, 2020
We move. Lock down can't hold you down. Act and Moveee Higher!!!!

Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by Ganiyu2021: 8:12pm On May 22, 2020
Gander:

Another intolerant stupid Christian .
You’re a bastard .
Foolish goat .
Your pastor is a pig .
Useless intolerant asshole!

1 Like

Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by Bizgold: 8:13pm On May 22, 2020
It's called Mozambique spitting cobra. It's venom can killed a grown Man in 1 hour if not treated.

It's have neuro toxin. It's shut down the brain
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by mhmsadyq(m): 8:15pm On May 22, 2020
Roozzaay:

It wasn't obligatory prayer they were observing.

Good.
Bros, I like your personal text. It destroys the children of perdition. Pls can I use it?
Also are you Igala?
Thanks.
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by pek(m): 8:15pm On May 22, 2020
Gander:

You’re senseless.
Don't turn this thread into a religious war. It is uncalled for. He asked a simple question. You could have answered him without the insults. Or best, don't reply at all.
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by Chuks2706(m): 8:15pm On May 22, 2020
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by Chisaedhor: 8:17pm On May 22, 2020
Halivy:

Even, if it was a compulsory solat, you must leave and japaa for your life cheesy
Even, if it was a compulsory solat, you must leave and japaa for your life���
Why did they run? when they have allah ther protector.... Just wondering
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by Grandmeister(m): 8:18pm On May 22, 2020
pek:
Don't turn this thread into a religious war. It is uncalled for. He asked a simple question. You could have answered him without the insults. Or best, don't reply at all.
Just reported the truant.
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by Kayharry(m): 8:18pm On May 22, 2020
Najin
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by SILVERLINES: 8:19pm On May 22, 2020
Tundellinium:
While we were observing our Solatul Taraweeh this night, a brother that was outside suddenly alerted us of an imminent danger. We had to quit the solat and rushed outside to see the cause for alarm. We noticed that it was a very snake that was trying to escape after killing a lizard.

Two other brother took a cutlass and long stick to kill it. However, in the process, it was trying to defend itself as it wanted to strike.

Thank you Allah for saving our lives. Now, I'm very scared as I couldn't even snap the dead snake. I'm extremely ophdiophobic.

Please what is the name of the snake?
lalastica after waiting for a whole long day for this kind of thread couldn't just wait to push it there on the front page.

OP give the dead snake a name
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by Balyz: 8:21pm On May 22, 2020
Gander:

You’re senseless.
So called Christians you mean. Most of them here wear their religion on their sleeves. I was born a Christian but I've since distanced myself from that faith, also not a Muslim either
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 22, 2020
I hate snakes
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by cadesky(m): 8:22pm On May 22, 2020
akinreals:
I thought Muslims don't stop their prayers no matter what is happening during the prayer time? Because of ordinary snake now, you people stopped your prayer abruptly? Buhari must hear this grin grin angry angry angry

There are several reasons Muslim can stop prayers, example, when u sight danger weda coming ur way or to others and u can quickly stop it, and d most important of all, u must stop prayer when u hear ur mother calling u, u must stop d prayer and answer her first.... May Allah lead us to d right path
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by MiosheEmpire1(m): 8:24pm On May 22, 2020
Do u av to insult him, he only ask wot he did not understand, y do u av to drag d entire christian into it.

1 Like

Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by spinna: 8:31pm On May 22, 2020
afecgivers:
Look at wealth been killed on a daily bases. When are we going to start anti venom business in Nigeria. What is our agricultural scientist doing in our universities. We have k u r u in plateau state, where they do vaccine for animals. If you know what it cost Nigeria annually to import anti snakes venom from India, UK etc. Oil oil oil oil everywhere. Tell a Nigeria man to bring life snake for 5K, you will be surprises the numbers of snakes that will be gathered in a week.
Go and gather na..there are many..i can sense your passion

1 Like

Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 22, 2020
hh
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by lograr(m): 8:32pm On May 22, 2020
akinreals:
I thought Muslims don't stop their prayers no matter what is happening during the prayer time? Because of ordinary snake now, you people stopped your prayer abruptly? Buhari must hear this grin grin angry angry angry

Hmmm. This reminds me of a man who refused to seal a deal worth millions because he was praying. He eventually lost it when the business men couldn't wait
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by Goalnaldo(m): 8:34pm On May 22, 2020
Don't you guys think this forum should be renamed snakeland since we actually discuss snakes here than the Naira
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by Balyz: 8:35pm On May 22, 2020
Gander:

You’re senseless.
So called Christians you mean. Most of them here wear their religion on their sleeves. I was born a Christian but I've long since distanced myself from that faith, also not a Muslim either

1 Like

Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by afecgivers: 8:37pm On May 22, 2020
spinna:

Go and gather na..there are many..i can sense your passion

Lol.. I'm sure you are so scared of snakes
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by olax02(m): 8:38pm On May 22, 2020
xreal:
Cobra...

Call it Mr. Cobra.

I can see lalastic running to this thread.

FTC , dedicated to lala and all snake eaters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is This How Our Soldiers Are Trained? / Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos / If You Know These, You Are Now An Elder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.