Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers (56376 Views)

Snake We Killed At Our Office Today / Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today / See The Giant Cobra We Killed In My Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by tityboi: 10:31pm On May 22, 2020
food
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by ronyman(m): 10:38pm On May 22, 2020
The mata taya me shaaa
leunseyis:
Nairaland and snake...
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by Nwaonyishi69: 10:42pm On May 22, 2020
This is just moderate compared to big ones.
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by CaseSensitive(m): 10:53pm On May 22, 2020
A forest cobra
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by Hassan88(m): 10:55pm On May 22, 2020
akinreals:
I thought Muslims don't stop their prayers no matter what is happening during the prayer time? Because of ordinary snake now, you people stopped your prayer abruptly? Buhari must hear this grin grin angry angry angry

Even if it's a voluntary prayer, God says Stop your prayers when you are faced with danger when praying and save your lives first.

When you see a snake or Scorpion or anything that possess threat to your life, you are vehemently advised to stop your prayers and kill it before you continue.

Thank you.
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by kollinz1234(m): 11:04pm On May 22, 2020
tyup:
Spoilt nonsense creepy things....imagine it trying to strike humans when they want to kill it, what an outta disrespect n disregard sad
f*ck if u are a leader, u are going to be a tyrant
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by Tundellinium(m): 11:25pm On May 22, 2020
Neville660:
Where do you live in lagos
Benin city
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by Holymann(m): 12:51am On May 23, 2020
Bizgold:
It's called Mozambique spitting cobra. It's venom can killed a grown Man in 1 hour if not treated.

It's have neuro toxin. It's shut down the brain
It's a black neck spitting cobra
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by Holymann(m): 12:56am On May 23, 2020
CaseSensitive:
A forest cobra
No
A black neck spitting cobra

Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by chukasson(m): 1:27am On May 23, 2020
5 snakes killed already dis month....my prediction worked ooooo
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by chuzero(m): 4:18am On May 23, 2020
Mr snake

Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by Nobody: 4:32am On May 23, 2020
This one with yellow marks are more deadlier than the devil
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by Venzavenza: 7:05am On May 23, 2020
Dshocker:
God help animals in Nigeria,cos by 2050,no animal will be alive on our soil again
but you will still be alive nan
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by knowhowk: 8:11am On May 23, 2020
akinreals:
I thought Muslims don't stop their prayers no matter what is happening during the prayer time? Because of ordinary snake now, you people stopped your prayer abruptly? Buhari must hear this grin grin angry angry angry
. grin grin grin
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by Bradiyung(m): 9:25am On May 23, 2020
spinna:

I love snake posts cos of the lala jokes

Me too bro, these nairalanders lala jokes in snake post are 5&6. And lala never disappoint
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by mordred44: 10:10am On May 23, 2020
chiemmanuel:
After killing the snake, what next?
consumption
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by DICKstractor: 10:26am On May 23, 2020
bizzibodi:

But to die by snake bite while observing solah na ajanah straight na,think of what u will do with 77virgins.make una wise oo! grin grin
72!!!...why u add extra 5...them do bonasa??
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by baajetu(m): 10:48am On May 23, 2020
akinreals:
your pastor lied to you, when you sense danger during prayer, you can pause the prayer for security, when your mother calls you during prayers, you can quite the prayer to attend to her etc. Christians and hatred. Na media they show una true colours. Cowards
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by Opeakins(m): 11:59am On May 23, 2020
Pray 1st b4 anything
Now Dey don stop prayer bkus of snake
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by Kenny9857(m): 12:07pm On May 23, 2020
Gander:

I can’t believe there still someone fighting for Christianity in 2020.
This is ridiculous. I’m crying for you .
I pray you get killed by a stray bullet. cheesy cheesy
So maybe it be for you according to thy heart desire
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by fizzynwa111: 12:57pm On May 23, 2020
una go murder innocent snake,wey dey go en own way.
na waooooooo for 9ja people
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by opey112(m): 11:03pm On May 23, 2020
akinreals:
Nobody won die
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by bizzibodi(m): 2:24pm On May 25, 2020
DICKstractor:

72!!!...why u add extra 5...them do bonasa??
Na 77virgins Muha promise dem oo!abi u want make dem protest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest / Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos / Snake Killed In Ojodu Berger, Aina street Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.