Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers (56386 Views)

Snake We Killed At Our Office Today / Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today / See The Giant Cobra We Killed In My Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by kyuniii(m): 7:44pm On May 22, 2020
Long
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:44pm On May 22, 2020
Season of snakes
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by Bobotic(m): 7:44pm On May 22, 2020
lalastic be like thy shall not touch, am still in search of pepper & spices

1 Like

Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by faithfull18(f): 7:44pm On May 22, 2020
Hmmn.
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:45pm On May 22, 2020
Same serpent in the garden of eden
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by dammywapes(m): 7:45pm On May 22, 2020
Ejo la
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by Topmaike007(m): 7:45pm On May 22, 2020
Now I know why this hit fp on time
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by Cj4charles(m): 7:45pm On May 22, 2020
Every snake has become Cobra in lala's land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by PoliticallyInco: 7:45pm On May 22, 2020
You are lucky it didn't bite any of you in the arse as you bow to pray.

Anyway it was hungry. Unfortunately it's meal ran towards where you guys are.

It really wouldn't attack you unless you are in its way and it feels threatened. Cobras don't predate on humans. They attack if their instinct tells them to defend themselves.

6 Likes

Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by eaddyboy: 7:45pm On May 22, 2020
Lala's food is ready cheesy
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by thundafire: 7:46pm On May 22, 2020
xreal:
Cobra...

Call it Mr. Cobra.

I can see lalastic running to this thread.
lala will have a sound sleep after dis pic
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by doctor306(m): 7:46pm On May 22, 2020
Dshocker:
God help animals in Nigeria,cos by 2050,no animal will be alive on our soil again
Let all the snakes die
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by OdefaGirl(f): 7:47pm On May 22, 2020
This one long oo
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by foreshore(m): 7:47pm On May 22, 2020
Tundellinium:
While we were observing our Solatul Taraweeh this night, a brother that was outside suddenly alerted us of an imminent danger. We had to quit the solat and rushed outside to see the cause for alarm. We noticed that it was a very snake that was trying to escape after killing a lizard.

Two other brother took a cutlass and long stick to kill it. However, in the process, it was trying to defend itself as it wanted to strike.

Thank you Allah for saving our lives. Now, I'm very scared as I couldn't even snap the dead snake. I'm extremely ophdiophobic.

Please what is the name of the snake?

So what you are telling us is that it was Allah that killed the snake
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by grandstar(m): 7:48pm On May 22, 2020
chiemmanuel:
After killing the snake, what next?

Lalasticlacla!
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by apexc6359: 7:49pm On May 22, 2020
[color=#] 4640087[/color]
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by BecomeALandLord(m): 7:49pm On May 22, 2020
akinreals:
I thought Muslims don't stop their prayers no matter what is happening during the prayer time? Because of ordinary snake now, you people stopped your prayer abruptly? Buhari must hear this grin grin angry angry angry

Exactly... You took the word out of my mouth grin
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by Dybala11(m): 7:50pm On May 22, 2020
chiemmanuel:
Frontpage of Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by DaRuud(m): 7:50pm On May 22, 2020
Ita called Cobra ,

Thank God it didn't enter Alfa Mudathir or Alfa Sulaymon trousers

Tundellinium:
While we were observing our Solatul Taraweeh this night, a brother that was outside suddenly alerted us of an imminent danger. We had to quit the solat and rushed outside to see the cause for alarm. We noticed that it was a very snake that was trying to escape after killing a lizard.

Two other brother took a cutlass and long stick to kill it. However, in the process, it was trying to defend itself as it wanted to strike.

Thank you Allah for saving our lives. Now, I'm very scared as I couldn't even snap the dead snake. I'm extremely ophdiophobic.

1 Like

Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by PastorFire: 7:51pm On May 22, 2020
Mehn, dis shit is real. Thank Allah for the brothers. You would have seen your own moon dat day.

1 Like

Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by styless(f): 7:52pm On May 22, 2020
I hate snakes
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by sylve11: 7:53pm On May 22, 2020
I don't like this creature at all. sad cool

1 Like

Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by yusluvad(m): 7:53pm On May 22, 2020
Thanks to God for the safety of our brothers...

2 Likes

Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by soullacoaster(m): 7:54pm On May 22, 2020
Lala...are you there?
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by cheesmooth(m): 7:54pm On May 22, 2020
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by budusky05(m): 7:56pm On May 22, 2020
Tundellinium:

Name is Suleman
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 22, 2020
Tundellinium:

The name is *Snake*

You said you killed a cobra and you are asking us what is the name.
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by Roozzaay(m): 7:59pm On May 22, 2020
akinreals:
I thought Muslims don't stop their prayers no matter what is happening during the prayer time? Because of ordinary snake now, you people stopped your prayer abruptly? Buhari must hear this grin grin angry angry angry
It wasn't obligatory prayer they were observing.

1 Like

Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by ekestic1976(f): 8:01pm On May 22, 2020
chiemmanuel:

Eaten and washed down with palmwine
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by ehirosplusbiz(m): 8:02pm On May 22, 2020
Dshocker:
God help animals in Nigeria,cos by 2050,no animal will be alive on our soil again

Meaning they should have let the Cobra alone to strike.
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by Halivy(m): 8:03pm On May 22, 2020
ehirosplusbiz:

Meaning they should have let the Cobra alone to strike.
Tundellinium:

This one was a voluntary prayer lol.
Even, if it was a compulsory solat, you must leave and japaa for your life cheesy
Tundellinium:

This one was a voluntary prayer lol.
Even, if it was a compulsory solat, you must leave and japaa for your life���

2 Likes

Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by spiralwedge(m): 8:03pm On May 22, 2020
Why is cobra everywhere these days? I killed one too 2 weeks ago. Ive heard about at least 5 other people killed this same black cobra just like the one in the pic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos / Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest / Snake Killed In Ojodu Berger, Aina street Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.