Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers (56384 Views)

Snake We Killed At Our Office Today / Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today / See The Giant Cobra We Killed In My Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by KGREAT(m): 8:50pm On May 22, 2020
You people don't have any news again. Snake snake..... rubbish
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by Goalnaldo(m): 8:56pm On May 22, 2020
The Mozambique spitting cobra (Naja mossambica)
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by Kenny9857(m): 8:58pm On May 22, 2020
Gander:

You’re senseless.
Prophet muhammad Pbuh said a snake should be killed whenever it’s sighted , even if you’re observing solah!
Average mumu intolerant Christians always putting mouth into what they know nothing about .
Why do you mention Christian ??
Who told you the guy you quote is a christian ??
Get sense bro.
I mean no harm so be careful in quoting me back oo.
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by bizzibodi(m): 8:59pm On May 22, 2020
Gander:

Your mama pussy stinks grin
Yur mama pussy stinks the most & is full of maggots.

1 Like

Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by ugwumichael(m): 9:02pm On May 22, 2020
In the book of Animals 50:15

''Then call on lala when you slaughter a serpent, and he will lead you to front page, and you will give him pepper soup.”
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by Kenny9857(m): 9:02pm On May 22, 2020
Gander:

You must be very stupid to call that a question.
Fool!
I really wish to know the level of your education mr man undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by Gander: 9:09pm On May 22, 2020
Kenny9857:

I really wish to know the level of your education mr man undecided undecided undecided undecided
None of your business.
Quote your fellow Christian brother and tell him to stop typing on what he knows nothing about.
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by Roozzaay(m): 9:14pm On May 22, 2020
mhmsadyq:

Good.
Bros, I like your personal text. It destroys the children of perdition. Pls can I use it?
Also are you Igala?
Thanks.
Sure, you can.

No, I'm not.
Meanwhile, ola'ne.
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by prinx25(m): 9:17pm On May 22, 2020
Haula:

The name is *Snake*

You said you killed a cobra and you are asking us what is the name.
Maybe he wanted to know the specie of the snake, it's actually a forest cobra and it does not spit. But has highly potent venom.

3 Likes

Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by obowunmi(m): 9:17pm On May 22, 2020
Somebody's Auntie. grin grin grin
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by Kenny9857(m): 9:18pm On May 22, 2020
Gander:

Another intolerant Christian.
You will never know peace.
I thought they said Islam is a religion of peace ??
Is it your holy book that taught you to be cursing your fellow man ?

1 Like

Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by prinx25(m): 9:19pm On May 22, 2020
Goalnaldo:
it's actually a forest cobra, Mozambique spitting cobra are not found in this region, rather in South Africa and Mozambique.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by Kenny9857(m): 9:21pm On May 22, 2020
Gander:

None of your business.
Quote your fellow Christian brother and tell him to stop typing on what he knows nothing about.
I came from a Muslim home and I have never seen anyone of my family behave in this manner.
To tell you the truth, you are just deceiving yourself....
Who is your role model idiot ?

2 Likes

Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by Kenny9857(m): 9:23pm On May 22, 2020
Gander:

I thought they said Christians are sheeps?
Do you also eat grass and regurgitate?
I bet you do cheesy
Intolerant fool!
I asked you a question mr man, can you please give me an answer you breeders of terrorist undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by Kenny9857(m): 9:25pm On May 22, 2020
Gander:

I came from a Christian home . And they all behave like you do.
They behave like a mad man just like you.
Very useless people . I had to leave Christianity because most Christians are stupid . Christianity itself is stupid .
Sheep’s eating grass .
Never again!
I pray may you be saved from this path of destruction you are following
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by Kenny9857(m): 9:26pm On May 22, 2020
Gander:

Have you eaten your grass tonight . My dear sheep.
Do you need forages too.
Say moo cheesy cheesy
You will surely have an encounter with Jesus very soon.
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by Kenny9857(m): 9:30pm On May 22, 2020
Gander:

I pray may you continue to live in your own shadow like you currently do.
I pray may you rot in hell like your parents .
Well done mr judge, you are going to heaven right? To get the 72 virgins that has been prepared for you.
I can't believe there's still someone like this that can still be fighting on religion at this present age.
I pity your kids undecided cry

1 Like

Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by Gander: 9:41pm On May 22, 2020
Kenny9857:

Well done mr judge, you are going to heaven right? To get the 72 virgins that has been prepared for you.
I can't believe there's still someone like this that can still be fighting on religion at this present age.
I pity your kids undecided cry
I can’t believe there still someone fighting for Christianity in 2020.
This is ridiculous. I’m crying for you .
I pray you get killed by a stray bullet. cheesy cheesy
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by Officialpsammie(m): 9:46pm On May 22, 2020
Normal level na �
chiemmanuel:
After killing the snake, what next?
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by Skepticus: 9:53pm On May 22, 2020
Goalnaldo:

It's a white necked forest cobra. Common in western africa. It has a deadly neurotoxic venom. There is also the rednecked variation that spits.

Like black mambas, Mozambique spitting cobra and the cape cobra are restricted only to southern Africa.
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 22, 2020
Let's save the snakes.
Re: The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers by Neville660: 10:04pm On May 22, 2020
Tundellinium:
While we were observing our Solatul Taraweeh this night, a brother that was outside suddenly alerted us of an imminent danger. We had to quit the solat and rushed outside to see the cause for alarm. We noticed that it was a very snake that was trying to escape after killing a lizard.

Two other brother took a cutlass and long stick to kill it. However, in the process, it was trying to defend itself as it wanted to strike.

Thank you Allah for saving our lives. Now, I'm very scared as I couldn't even snap the dead snake. I'm extremely ophdiophobic.

Please what is the name of the snake?
Where do you live in lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos / Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest / Snake Killed In Ojodu Berger, Aina street Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.