Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

17 Year Old Wife Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 17 Year Old Wife Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (photo) (479 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With His White Sugar Mummy / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

17 Year Old Wife Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (photo) by thablogger: 8:53pm On May 21, 2020
A Teenage wife has showed her anger on her husband as she stabs him to death over trying to have sex with her.

The 17 year old Salma who is a resident of Itas-Gadau, Bauchi State has claimed that she thought he was trying to defile her.

That she did not know it was part of the marital rites, claiming that when he approached her, she thought he was doing the wrong thing.

"We were married. We loved each other."

“I never knew that sex is a marital obligation. On that fateful night when he approached me for sex, I refused him because I have never been involved in it. I thought he wanted to defile me.

“He later got angry and was trying to force himself on me with slaps and beating, then I picked up a knife to scare him away but he kept coming. I didn’t know when I stabbed him with the knife in his chest.

“I have already given my statement. I’m in great suffering. I’m in great bitterness. I don’t know what will happen to me now. But I wouldn’t have done what I did if I knew better.”

SEE REACTIONS: http://www.musictori.com/2020/05/17-year-old-wife-stabs-husband-to-death.html

Re: 17 Year Old Wife Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (photo) by thablogger: 8:54pm On May 21, 2020
Re: 17 Year Old Wife Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (photo) by Kaykay999(m): 9:24pm On May 21, 2020
Free that girl please !!!
She’s still a teenager.
Hausa people always give out their underage children out for marriage.

Infact police should arrest that dead corpse,I’m outta here.
Re: 17 Year Old Wife Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (photo) by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 21, 2020
Things are getting out of hand can you imagine 17 yrs old for marriage even when ladies of her mom's age here are still looking for husbandembarassed

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Marry Her;however I Am Not Ready Yet Prepared Shes Neither Of The Two / I Can Perform Magic. I Can define who you are, and Tell Your Behavior / Chioma Speaks On Her Breakup With Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.