Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Why COVID-19 Patients Play, Dance In Isolation Centres — NCDC Reveals - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why COVID-19 Patients Play, Dance In Isolation Centres — NCDC Reveals (41620 Views)

Chinese Doctors Have Started Working In Isolation Centres –Lai Mohammed / Abia Isolation Centres In Poor State – Resident Doctors / FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why COVID-19 Patients Play, Dance In Isolation Centres — NCDC Reveals by goldensoul55: 3:00pm On May 22, 2020
Investnow2017:

My brother that is what I have been saying right from time. The NCDC must first work hard to KILL the VIRUS of IGNORANCE around Covid-19 in order to succeed. This virus has really exposed the alarming depth of ignorance and stupidity of majority of the Nigerian populace cutting across even so-called exposed and educated persons. I don't know what on Earth would make anyone to suddenly jump up and conclude that there is no Covid-19 in Nigeria. The reasons some give would want you to recommend they be remanded in the ghetto.
To think that it is the same people who were blaming and cursing the govt two months ago for not closing the borders on time, the same people are the ones screaming audio, scam, it's unbelievable. If govt is cashing out via Covid-19 should that be news, and does that erode the obvious reality that Covid-19 is here with us?
Someone made another very annoying but abysmally lame argument sometime ago. Each time I think of it, I will almost lose hope in people. He argued "if there is coronavirus in Nigeria why did the late COS die and Atiku son did not die?". Now a mere dumb person will not put up such an argument, you need to be SUPER dumb for your mind to cook up such infertile comparison. As if diebetes, BP, Malaria kills everyone that has it.
The ignorance trailing Covid-19 in Nigeria is currently worse than the virus itself. Thank God it is not as deadly as Ebola, but again I fear if it is not well handled, if fear........ I fear because our health infrastructure is too weak to support any surge and that would be devastating. Whether one doubt it or not, the reality right now is that the figures are rising and those who think the figures are being doctored would soon face the inescapable reality.

.Start using your brain or else the govt will use it for u.
Re: Why COVID-19 Patients Play, Dance In Isolation Centres — NCDC Reveals by taibat61(m): 3:01pm On May 22, 2020
This one spoke out just to avoid Sack

Mtchew
Re: Why COVID-19 Patients Play, Dance In Isolation Centres — NCDC Reveals by Centcanada: 3:07pm On May 22, 2020
Audio covid19 in Nigeria. Mad people evey where!
Re: Why COVID-19 Patients Play, Dance In Isolation Centres — NCDC Reveals by Centcanada: 3:07pm On May 22, 2020
Audio covid19 in Nigeria. Mad people every where!
Re: Why COVID-19 Patients Play, Dance In Isolation Centres — NCDC Reveals by Carloslehder: 3:07pm On May 22, 2020
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

Nigerian COVID

In the United States COVID-19 patients are struggling understand oxygen mask

In Nigeria they are dancing Ogehne Igbo showing that in Nigerians are extraordinary people.

In Raymond Dekposi voice

COVID-19 in Nigeria is synonymous with malaria and that's how Wike is writing numbers everyday in Rivers State.

The corridor lawyer couldn't decipher COVID-19 and malaria since both are synonymous in symptoms
There are tons of covid patients doing fine in United states oga,my best friend is infected over there and we still play pubg 24/7 here,in fact I just finished a session with him and our gang,resume to lobby soon.so forget dat one
Re: Why COVID-19 Patients Play, Dance In Isolation Centres — NCDC Reveals by Keziehenry(m): 3:19pm On May 22, 2020
BloggerAdmin:

Nigerians are the happiest people on earth,
that was before Buhari's administration
Re: Why COVID-19 Patients Play, Dance In Isolation Centres — NCDC Reveals by bluefilm: 4:24pm On May 22, 2020
When will IPPIS pay May salary?
Re: Why COVID-19 Patients Play, Dance In Isolation Centres — NCDC Reveals by willyjacs(m): 4:26pm On May 22, 2020
Tissaia:
Because they are been paid to lie they have the coronahoax
ur father was paid too I guess.... u must surely be a partaker to come up with this.
u can also show us proofs to ur statement.
assumption without evidence holds no ground.
Re: Why COVID-19 Patients Play, Dance In Isolation Centres — NCDC Reveals by willyjacs(m): 4:33pm On May 22, 2020
those nairaland illiterates calling it malaria nd saying those patients were paid.
I believe una father sef follow them collect money for una to Comot saying they were paid.... I believe y'all have ur proofs to show for ur ignoramus comments if u are sure they were paid.
do u really know what malaria is?
have u seen someone down with malaria pathogen?

they don't even understand what the word "ASYMPTOMATIC" means.

olodo them.
Re: Why COVID-19 Patients Play, Dance In Isolation Centres — NCDC Reveals by Olam09(m): 4:35pm On May 22, 2020
seunlayi:
Actually, those with better sense of reasoning already understood what is going on in that isolation ward. They need it especially those with less severe symptoms to keep fit, better morale, kill boredom, ETC. I am sure the day Ncdc decides to show those in critical condition, many will be amazed. Nine patients died yesterday and I am sure many others are in critical condition. But those misleading people won't see/say something about this.

Thanks mod for accepting to put this on FP to balance the report

ncdc officials offspring spotted
Re: Why COVID-19 Patients Play, Dance In Isolation Centres — NCDC Reveals by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 22, 2020
lekbel09:
That was before the 2015 general elections

The sadists came to make some of us despondent. But na back to sender. The joy of the Lord is our strength.
Re: Why COVID-19 Patients Play, Dance In Isolation Centres — NCDC Reveals by activities2020: 5:07pm On May 22, 2020
Postive covid 19 patients with severe symptoms re treated in the hospitals while postive 19 patients wothout symptoms re qurantine or self isolated at home and treated with medications..

Even tbough in American those that tested positive can still walk around and go to work wearing mask and keeping safe distancing .
Re: Why COVID-19 Patients Play, Dance In Isolation Centres — NCDC Reveals by Johnandv: 5:52pm On May 22, 2020
Pesuzok:

The isolation centers you see in CNN are for those with critical symptoms, a lot of covid 19 patients with mild or no symptoms are isolating at home. Make we dey use our sense just small

You must be employed to help the country in the health sector someday, your good works here shall never go unnoticed. Thanks for educating those adamant illiterates that never learn but are always forming smart. That's how Kano people were drinking corona water until they started dying like fowls now most of the are fleeing their land to the SE, yet most people still call Covid 19 a scam, may God deliver them?!
Re: Why COVID-19 Patients Play, Dance In Isolation Centres — NCDC Reveals by Johnandv: 5:59pm On May 22, 2020
johnson8213:

My brother or sister, it appears to me that you are the fool here for believing the story NCDC told you. Just watch out for EFCC and NCDC both ultimate match after Covid 19.

Don't be foolish and stop misleading people, the same ignorance that nearly consumed Kano, if you think it's a lie why not go to the isolation centers and hug them let's see if it's a scam or not.
Re: Why COVID-19 Patients Play, Dance In Isolation Centres — NCDC Reveals by seunlayi(m): 6:02pm On May 22, 2020
Johnandv:

Don't be foolish and stop misleading people, the same ignorance that nearly consumed Kano, if you think it's a lie why not go to the isolation centers and hug them let's see if it's a scam or not.
Olam09:
ncdc officials offspring spotted
see what is happening in Brazil now. Guys this thing is real but thank God something devine or naturally is helping us here for now
Re: Why COVID-19 Patients Play, Dance In Isolation Centres — NCDC Reveals by seunlayi(m): 6:05pm On May 22, 2020
activities2020:
Postive covid 19 patients with severe symptoms re treated in the hospitals while postive 19 patients wothout symptoms re qurantine or self isolated at home and treated with medications..

Even tbough in American those that tested positive can still walk around and go to work wearing mask and keeping safe distancing .
Exactly friend. Many countries are not admitting those with mild symptoms but only the severe symptoms. Yes, Nigeria want to start discharging them after some days free up space
Re: Why COVID-19 Patients Play, Dance In Isolation Centres — NCDC Reveals by Flairoqy(m): 6:09pm On May 22, 2020
obailala:

Do you guys realise you can have malaria parasites swimming in your blood stream for years without you ever falling sick?... Do you realise a person can be a carrier of HIV for years and be able to infect people, but they themselves will never fall ill for once?

Or are you guys one of those that would willing screw a prostitute without protection because she isnt ill and doesnt 'look' or behave like someone with a virus? Afterall the 'literate' logic is that "real HIV carriers must be down with AIDS and look emaciated"

Are you guys aware that well over 50% of corona carriers dont show any symptoms, or show only mild symptoms right till the virus clears from their system? If you have the internet to type on Nairaland, what really stops you from using that data for a simple google research?

@Flairoqy, you're right actually, 40% of Nigerians are not illiterate; but your above logic doesnt exactly make you sound like you belong to that 40%, no offense.
Okay, I'll study more about it.

Re: Why COVID-19 Patients Play, Dance In Isolation Centres — NCDC Reveals by Jostoman: 6:21pm On May 22, 2020
seunlayi:
Actually, those with better sense of reasoning already understood what is going on in that isolation ward. They need it especially those with less severe symptoms to keep fit, better morale, kill boredom, ETC. I am sure the day Ncdc decides to show those in critical condition, many will be amazed. Nine patients died yesterday and I am sure many others are in critical condition. But those misleading people won't see/say something about this.

make you continue to dey deceive yourself
Re: Why COVID-19 Patients Play, Dance In Isolation Centres — NCDC Reveals by Jostoman: 6:24pm On May 22, 2020
IBILEmayweather:
Don’t explain much, stupid people and educated illiterates won’t still understand. They are so obstinate and ignorant.
Nigeria covid-419
Re: Why COVID-19 Patients Play, Dance In Isolation Centres — NCDC Reveals by Jostoman: 6:28pm On May 22, 2020
OnyesomJ:
Keep Deceiving Urself...
Other countries like China How Times you don patient Dey Dance under that critical Condition

Manufacture Covid19 Dey Nigeria
Aka =9ja Version grin grin
we call it Nigeria covid-419
Re: Why COVID-19 Patients Play, Dance In Isolation Centres — NCDC Reveals by ajl: 6:43pm On May 22, 2020
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

Nigerian COVID

In Nigeria they are dancing Ogehne Igbo showing that in Nigerians are extraordinary people.

In Raymond Dekposi voice

COVID-19 in Nigeria is synonymous with malaria and that's how Wike is writing numbers everyday in Rivers State.

The corridor lawyer couldn't decipher COVID-19 and malaria since both are synonymous in symptoms

I sort of think along the line of NCDC. Self-isolation is more possible and easily done in western countries than Nigeria. Over there, only critical patients are admitted. If you only tested positive, you are told to go home and isolate yourself which most of them did without breaking the rules. But in Nigeria, many cannot really self-isolate for specific reasons or circumstances or pure stubbornness. Don't be surprised to find someone that test positive and who was told to self-isolate in a mosque or church. Nigerians are zealots.

1 Like

Re: Why COVID-19 Patients Play, Dance In Isolation Centres — NCDC Reveals by ibkonekt(m): 9:19pm On May 22, 2020
corona new world order....biggest scam
Re: Why COVID-19 Patients Play, Dance In Isolation Centres — NCDC Reveals by Heffalump(m): 10:23pm On May 22, 2020
seunlayi:

Many of those Lucifer "pikins" deceiving innocent Nigerians about the existence of Covid-19 have suddenly gone silent. Very wicked people undecided
Re: Why COVID-19 Patients Play, Dance In Isolation Centres — NCDC Reveals by Heffalump(m): 10:26pm On May 22, 2020
Jostoman:
make you continue to dey deceive yourself

Don't go-an die of ignorance ooh. It's a sad story to see you like this. Locate the nearest isolation centre and see for yourself. If you survived this pandemic, just thank your creator.
Re: Why COVID-19 Patients Play, Dance In Isolation Centres — NCDC Reveals by Temysteve(m): 10:35pm On May 22, 2020
seunlayi:

You just dey talk as if say u dey with the so called patients. A lot are covered concerning the covid19 of a thing in Nigeria which the NCDC will not share to the public. I just don't trust this Country a bit. I do understand what you're trying to say but believe me that there is more to what we see and hear.
Re: Why COVID-19 Patients Play, Dance In Isolation Centres — NCDC Reveals by Temysteve(m): 10:37pm On May 22, 2020
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

Nigerian COVID

In Raymond Dekposi voice

lol, corridor lawyer indeed
Re: Why COVID-19 Patients Play, Dance In Isolation Centres — NCDC Reveals by Temysteve(m): 10:44pm On May 22, 2020
IBILEmayweather:
Don’t explain much, stupid people and educated illiterates won’t still understand. They are so obstinate and ignorant.
Mr Educated literate, you are of no diff.
Re: Why COVID-19 Patients Play, Dance In Isolation Centres — NCDC Reveals by seunlayi(m): 5:42am On May 23, 2020
Heffalump:

Many of those Lucifer "pikins" deceiving innocent Nigerians about the existence of Covid-19 have suddenly gone silent. Very wicked people undecided
That is it especially those team 5G, Team Hot weather, team black people. And now, it is certain this virus infection in Nigeria will rise to 10k next weak with no sign reduction yet in sight. God will help us to be safe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Enenche Commissions Messiah Medical Centre In Jos / Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car / Does Anyone Have Car Sickness/allergy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.